Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-07-2019, 11:46 PM
Experiencer

Spiritual Attack Within a Dream

For the past three weeks or so, my grandparents have been trying to get our attention. Appearing in dreams, having moths show up around us, letting me smell wax candles, and even sending a gentle energy. They seem so frantically trying to get our attention, and I didn't know why.

On Monday night, my middle sister dreamed that she was being attacked by an evil being. It used a sharp jagged weapon to pierce her left abdomen. She screamed and cried out, but couldn't get away. Her husband told her that she had been crying for 10 minutes and he tried to wake her, but couldn't.

Also on Monday night, I kept waking up in the middle of the night. My sleep was interrupted over and over and over again. I felt like I was waking up every 10-30 minutes. I don't live with my sister, but I feel the two incidents are related.

My sister finally told me about it on Wednesday, so I visited her that night after work. The moment I got in, I could feel a strong negative energy pressing down on me. It felt as if though the whole sky was pulsating on my head. I prayed, and prayed, and by the time I left, the energy felt a like more faint.

Today (Thursday), my sister said she woke up with a sharp pain in her left abdomen. I don't know what's happening, so anything anyone knows or could share in knowledge would be greatly appreciated. Any prayers for the right intentions will also be gladly received. Thank you.