Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 12-02-2014, 03:09 AM
Pathfinder

Question what r these runes?

Ok, so i've been seing some runes...around, but i have no clue what they mean. i cant show you them, so i guess i will have to describe them

first up, a triangle in a circle. Next,a sort of bolt of lightning. And 3 circles, each an equal distance from each other, like the points of a triangle

i have a sort of idea of what they could mean, but i figured someone on the forms might know more.

Thanks. plus, can someone tell me the point of any rune? What do you do with tjem?
Old 13-02-2014, 10:51 AM
Super Moderator
I have runes and the only one that is in my book is the lightening bolt and it is the rune for Wholeness. The rest are more symbols of sacred geometry so you might want to look the symbols themselves up. The wholeness rune is about self realization so maybe to understand yourself better you are to delve into sacred geometry a bit. I believe runes are used like tarot cards to help guide you but they can also be used to pray upon to help bring resolution to an area of ones life.
Old 14-02-2014, 09:02 AM
Knower

Triangle in circle could be symbol for the holy trinity. Father, son and the holy spirit. Triangle represents the holy trinity, while everything that is in circle is complete, wich amplifies its meaning. Everything you encircle you amplify it, you enclose it,its energy is concentrated and it can flow infintely.

The other is sol rune. I have to disagree with michelle11,maybe in rune reading it may have that meaning but as a rune itself its different, sol rune is the norse rune of sun. Its meaning is being proactive, courage, positive energy, optimism, good fortune and sun. German soldiers in WWII had double sol rune on their helmet, doubling the power and it gave them courage, positive thinking and good fortune.

The third one could be simple celtic knot. It means everything is interlinked and infinite...I could be wrong on this.

Runes are divine symbols. Every rune is like a word, it has a meaning and it does something. Writing in runes is more potent than writing simple alphabet, because every rune has its own vibration and power. Runes are either used in fortune reading, but much better use is magic. Runes are either used to curse someone, I wont tell you how to do it as NEVER curse anyone, you only do yourself more harm than the other person. Than another is helping yourself and protecting you or your loved ones. You either chant name of rune, tattoo them on yourself ,permanent effect...tattoos are extremely potent, people are stupid and don't know how tattoos can be powerful. Draw the symbol into the air to call upon their power or simply draw them where you want that effect. Or create a runestone,but remember you can only craft runes on special days, only those days you have divine protection while crafting...I cannot remember correctly but I think Wednesday or Thursday are the days...permanent talisman that will give you beneficial effect of that rune. You can even make pairs or mix runes for different effects. Runes are extremely potent and dont toy with them. If you want to know more there are many books on this subject, they can help you alot, trust me on this. One rune that may be extremely beneficial and doesnt have almost any backfire is algiz rune. Its the rune of heimdall, protector of the asgard. Its one of the most potent protection runes, simple gesture can protect you alot. Just put your thumb and little finger down until you have three fingers up, that way you imitate the symbol and it will protect you from harm and negative forces. Just don't draw it upside down as it hinders your divine protection and makes you vulnerable against everything. Peace sign is upside down algiz rune and even in circle wich is amplified. So PLEASE NEVER draw peace sign or wear it, its extremely dangerous. Just look at how hippies ended, state had no problem at getting rid of them. A perfect example of subconscious use of runes is when you want to silence someone or make them calm down. When you do shush, put your index finger on your mouth. Index finger is invocation for Isa rune, isa rune symbolizes ice, calmness, silence,non action. When you aim isa rune at your mouth you silence the other person. This is perfect example of rune magic in use.