Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 21-12-2012, 05:58 AM
Doble Korona

In Sync with the Universe

Hi,

I have the following phenomena that occurs with me almost on a daily basis:
- I woke up on my birthday on the 11:11:11 = 33
- When I go the gym, sometimes a number flashes up in mind, lets say 22, I than receive the key for locker 22
- When I order some food, sometimes a number flashes up such as 14, than I receive a receipt with order number 14
- I sometimes check my watch for the time and I get an exact reading of the time that was in my mind
- I was married on the 22/11/2003 (11), I was separated on the 22/3/2004 (13) and was officially divorced on the 7/7/2005 (777)

I've studied numerology to understand the meaning of the numbers. What I don't understand that if I'm in "sync" with the universe in some way, how is this this special?
I know that numbers can serve as a guide in real life, but what is the significance of being in "synchronisation" with the universe?
How do these events help me and/or help others in my everyday life?
Old 31-12-2012, 11:48 PM
Experiencer
Hi Doble, me again lol!

Well I can tell you that when 14 flashes when your ordering food, it's warning you not to overindulge

As far as synchronicity - you are very attuned and alert to the numbers around you. Intuition is the universe working creatively through you. When we look for a purpose in everything that happens, we raise the vibration of our energy field and its alerting you to be aware - other doors are waiting to be opened - you only need to be aware of them. The numbers themselves may not be guiding you but suggesting something of significance for you. If they keep coming up, it means you haven't gotten the message yet and the same numbers or repeating numbers will keep coming until you do.