Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-04-2015, 09:55 AM
Master
What WStein said. It can be annoying and sometimes dangerous (traffic) to not be noticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong

Frequency Shielding - Raising and maintaining a frequency of 244.5 or above inside auric field (Frequency equating to Unconditional Love) - seems to divert all lower frequency's or people who can 'see' and 'read' but are not at that frequency yet personally. Making this the most effective shielding I've found so far. As anyone wishing to inquire on psychic levels must come in unconditional love in order to perceive anything.
It's not an 'invisibility cloak' but it's effective for all I need it for.

Mostly its all I run these days as it protects me as an empathy but allows me to be wide open to love and be loved unconditionally.
This!
A few years ago someone told me something similar, and I didn't get it. COuldn't grasp it. I wasn't ready yet, my own frequency not high enough, so I wasn't able to raise my frequency to such a level it would and could protect me. Meaning I needed something around me, on the outside. Like a protective circle when doing rituals etc. Now I hardly ever draw a circle when I do a ritual. It's my inner Light and frequency that protects me.
Inner strength & protection is the best and strongest. Because it comes from your very core. Meaning you can hold it up with ease. Anything on the outside will require effort, so if you're tired, scared etc., it'll become less strong and/or drop. (unless you're an energy master)

Another drawback of drawing in your energy field, is that YOU don't feel intrusions from others so well anymore. And like someone said: an experienced person will still be able to feel you, unless you yourself are an energy "master".

I don't fully get why you'd wanna hide from other spiritual people? It's mostly spiritual ppl who were burnt, hanged etc. So they're birds of a feather.
Old 08-04-2015, 09:22 PM
Smile it's just me

I can understand the invasion of privacy can be uncomfortable, yet those who can see/feel the energy hopefully would have a greater appreciation for it, and as long as you have a positive energy wouldn't it be better to let your true-self shine. Unless of course the other person has malice a-fore-thought for wanting to gain that information about you...then I guess it would be helpful to have a shield
Old 08-04-2015, 09:52 PM
Everly

I've been reading this thread and find many of the posts thought-provoking and interesting.

I believe in a benevolent world. In nearly five decades of metaphysical study and experience, I have never had anything negative happen. I don't have a desire to hide my energy field or to protect myself because I simply don't believe anything bad can happen if I don't. Moreover, I think there's an implicit projection of negativity if one does hide or shield. It's like saying, "Ooh...there's bad stuff out there that will get me if I don't protect myself!" That just affirms fear and lack. I understand and yet do not understand the profound fear that accompanies a belief system that includes such alarm and trepidation. I innately believe I am always "protected" by a benevolent Universe. I don't consciously think about it unless the topic arises. It just is. Engaging in rituals or shielding or protecting is unnecessary and counterproductive.

Sighted people can see me. They see my face and my clothes and my eyes and my feet and so on. Blind people cannot see these things about me. Why would I fear the sighted person who can see me and be more at ease with the blind person who cannot see? I don't fear the sighted person and cover myself from head to toe to keep her/him from seeing me. I don't relax around the blind person because whew!, s/he can't see me. If you can see my aura and/or sense my energy field (however you perceive it), then that's a good thing. What a wonderful ability you have! I celebrate it and honor it with you.

I don't think seeing someone's aura is an invasion of privacy unless it is something that A), you can control and B) you are doing it for the purpose of being intrusive or harmful in some way. It's what we do with this ability that matters, not that the ability exists.

It's all about fear. I choose love.
Old 08-04-2015, 10:27 PM
Master
Indeed Everly, You are spot on. Unconditional love is ultimately the best form of existence and this is its own natural shielding due to very high frequency - but this is only understood at higher levels of consciousness and when much baggage has been dropped and limiting belief systems removed and fear replaced with love.

When one is still dealing in lower frequency's and doing inner healing and bring up stuff for processing then our frequency can vacillate all over the place. Empathy's particularly need a good shielding method to not be overwhelmed by other peoples emotions constantly and personalize them thinking that it's their own bad mood or hurt leg or whatever.

Many situations people are thinking of as twin flames and karmic mates and such are energy bonding and cording which could do well to be shielded against until one has the clarity and objectivity to see with detachment what it is and whether it still does service as an attachment.
And of course there are actual energy vampires, but these are on low enough levels of frequency as to not bother most people already on the Path to higher consciousness.

There are valid reasons to shield, hopefully its only for a brief stretch on the ongoing spiritual evolutionary Path and new vibrations and frequency output soon supplants any need for conscious shielding anymore. :)
Old 09-04-2015, 04:37 PM
Experiencer
Many thanks to everybody for your input everything here is very interesting, but it all supports the idea that hiding your aura is a voluntary process, and not something one could do unconsciously (or that the Higher Self could do on its own).

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I don't fully get why you'd wanna hide from other spiritual people? It's mostly spiritual ppl who were burnt, hanged etc. So they're birds of a feather.

FairyCrystal, actually not everyone who is spiritual (or has spiritual/psychic abilities) has good intentions. I notice that in the spiritual "community" a lot of people have very deep ego issues (and God knows that I do too ) so you might not feel completely at ease with some people who can see through you and will hold it against you.

The recent experience which made me wonder about whether or not it is possible to have your aura hidden is the following. I was introduced to a friend of a friend who does energy healing, just like me. When I met her and told her I was very passionate about it, she immediately started being very negative about it and tried to warn me about all sorts of dangers associated with healing people. I'm sure she had the best intentions of protection and whatnot, but she immediately started lecturing me and behaving in a way that made it clear for everyone else in the room that she felt she knew more/had more experience/had a better "gift" of healing than others etc. It felt like she needed to talk about her great experiences so I respected that and stayed put, and listened to her.
The thing is that I doubt my abilities a lot, so have to admit I felt a bit unsettled by her behavior and started wondering about a lot of things: is she "better" than me? Is she "more advanced"? And all this stupid and irrelevant ego nonsense ;D
But then I started wondering if her behavior was due to me or to her. In other words, did she "see through me" and see that I was very, very inexperienced, or did I project this picture to her? If I projected that picture to her, was it because I really am inexperienced, or because I might be unconsciously blocking some stuff? And then eventually, another question popped up: Is her ability to read others as good as she believes it is? ;D
At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. She is she, and I am me, and we're all going through different stages of awakening so I'm over it thankfully ;D (hey I mentioned earlier I have ego issues too, hehe!!). But recently I read a bunch of material about past lives, and about people who had past lives as witches, or sorcerers and were persecuted for it. These testimonies and articles and books said that for some of these people it is hard to awaken their special "power" or "abilities" in this life because it brought so many problems to them in the past. So it kept me wondering about this topic of "energetically staying in the spiritual closet", so to speak ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everly
I believe in a benevolent world. In nearly five decades of metaphysical study and experience, I have never had anything negative happen. I don't have a desire to hide my energy field or to protect myself because I simply don't believe anything bad can happen if I don't. Moreover, I think there's an implicit projection of negativity if one does hide or shield. It's like saying, "Ooh...there's bad stuff out there that will get me if I don't protect myself!" That just affirms fear and lack. I understand and yet do not understand the profound fear that accompanies a belief system that includes such alarm and trepidation. I innately believe I am always "protected" by a benevolent Universe. I don't consciously think about it unless the topic arises. It just is. Engaging in rituals or shielding or protecting is unnecessary and counterproductive.

Actually, I believe in a benevolent world too I don't think that people have bad intentions, so I didn't feel the need to shield or use protections and whatnot. But in my experience, and the experience of other healers around me, we've had patients who drained us It is unrelated to the present discussion, but unless you have a very strong aura (which I don't, lol but I think I'm in the process of building one), others can start leeching on your energy even if they're not aware of it. Nothing wrong with it really, as long as we can reload the batteries and avoid this phenomena to happen again

Instagram: Prananina
Old 09-04-2015, 05:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninoushka

Actually, I believe in a benevolent world too I don't think that people have bad intentions, so I didn't feel the need to shield or use protections and whatnot. But in my experience, and the experience of other healers around me, we've had patients who drained us It is unrelated to the present discussion, but unless you have a very strong aura (which I don't, lol but I think I'm in the process of building one), others can start leeching on your energy even if they're not aware of it. Nothing wrong with it really, as long as we can reload the batteries and avoid this phenomena to happen again

Hello,

In my view, there are some profound spiritual teachings for the healer in today's new energy which may or may not be of interest. The idea being to embrace your master-ship, allow and encourage this phenomena, and become a more effective and productive healing facilitator.

It is kind of unrelated to this discussion. Yet it involves working with energies. The energy of self and how we influence those around us. As we show our power of compassion for self and for those who we encounter, others will notice it an be influenced by it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-04-2015, 06:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Many thanks to everybody for your input everything here is very interesting, but it all supports the idea that hiding your aura is a voluntary process, and not something one could do unconsciously (or that the Higher Self could do on its own).

FairyCrystal, actually not everyone who is spiritual (or has spiritual/psychic abilities) has good intentions. I notice that in the spiritual "community" a lot of people have very deep ego issues (and God knows that I do too ) so you might not feel completely at ease with some people who can see through you and will hold it against you.

The recent experience which made me wonder about whether or not it is possible to have your aura hidden is the following. I was introduced to a friend of a friend who does energy healing, just like me. When I met her and told her I was very passionate about it, she immediately started being very negative about it and tried to warn me about all sorts of dangers associated with healing people. I'm sure she had the best intentions of protection and whatnot, but she immediately started lecturing me and behaving in a way that made it clear for everyone else in the room that she felt she knew more/had more experience/had a better "gift" of healing than others etc. It felt like she needed to talk about her great experiences so I respected that and stayed put, and listened to her.
The thing is that I doubt my abilities a lot, so have to admit I felt a bit unsettled by her behavior and started wondering about a lot of things: is she "better" than me? Is she "more advanced"? And all this stupid and irrelevant ego nonsense ;D
But then I started wondering if her behavior was due to me or to her. In other words, did she "see through me" and see that I was very, very inexperienced, or did I project this picture to her? If I projected that picture to her, was it because I really am inexperienced, or because I might be unconsciously blocking some stuff? And then eventually, another question popped up: Is her ability to read others as good as she believes it is? ;D
At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. She is she, and I am me, and we're all going through different stages of awakening so I'm over it thankfully ;D (hey I mentioned earlier I have ego issues too, hehe!!). But recently I read a bunch of material about past lives, and about people who had past lives as witches, or sorcerers and were persecuted for it. These testimonies and articles and books said that for some of these people it is hard to awaken their special "power" or "abilities" in this life because it brought so many problems to them in the past. So it kept me wondering about this topic of "energetically staying in the spiritual closet", so to speak ;D

YEs true... it does indeed require inner strength to get there and that takes time. And even then it can be handy to shield yourself occasionally. I do when I go to an event, a paranormal fair for instance. Way too many influences there and too many 'wannabe spiritual people', way too much of anything really. So then I shield myself. I ask AA Michael for his blue protective cloak, have that cover my entire body, gloves for my hands, my face veiled as well and a hood. Meaning I can enjoy the fair without being bothered by other's energies, good or bad. Works a treat!

As for energies you pick up in day to day life or healings etc... remember to cleanse your aura regularly, preferably daily. You can easily do this in the shower, or when bathing. Have the water wash away anything that isn't yours. Does work well, esp if you can visualize well.
Old 10-04-2015, 05:49 AM
Master
Quote:
but it all supports the idea that hiding your aura is a voluntary process, and not something one could do unconsciously (or that the Higher Self could do on its own).
I hope I didn't give that impression, if I did, I am sorry.

For most people the 'hidden-ness' of their aura does not change much without conscious intervention (you, HS, or family member). I have never heard of an actual case of HS adjusting ones aura more than a few times in a lifetime.

Its possible but extremely rare to subconsciously adjust the openness of your own aura without being able to be consciously aware of doing so. Certainly those who master the skill just do it 'automatically' (without paying much attention) in the same way they automatically walk without falling. But like walking, one can still take conscious control of it (usually).
Old 10-04-2015, 07:08 AM
Master
Hello Ninoushka.
Very interesting thread.
I am not into auras that much and know very little about them. However I do have two personal experiences I wish to share here.

Many years ago while trying to cross a busy road, a car almost hit me.
At that crucial point where the car was about to hit me, I felt a sudden collapse of energy at my leg, as if my aura rushed into my body to embrace the impact.

The other incident was while travelling in a bus to the next town. For some reason I could see everyone's spiritual state. It was like an x-ray, but instead of bones I saw there beings.
Those that were shades of grey had dim auras. The darker the being the less aura was seen.
One person had a very dark gray being, and no aura at all. I had a knowing that that person was not a happy person.
Old 18-04-2015, 04:08 PM
Master

Quote:
But in my experience, and the experience of other healers around me, we've had patients who drained us

This shouldn't happen. Always make sure your own energy is good before doing healings, never do a healing if you are unwell in any way. Make sure you cut the links of those you work on immediately after the healing and clean your aura. Make sure you aren't using your own energy for healing, draw it in from high sources and channel it.

I've tried to hide my energy at times when my energy was quite strong and obvious (I don't currently have to worry about this as its **** right now) and I didnt want it to be noticed by anyone.

I'll share something which helps show one reason why another may hide their energy.... temptation. Very strong energy can attract energy vamps.

I had teacher who had extremely powerful energy and one day I was doing another course with him in a big class,, I spontaneously suddenly linked in strong with his energy and found I really liked it and my response was to want more, really really want more. His energy was like drug.

I ended doing the vamp thing and started sucking on it which made the wanting of it even worst and drew on his energy even harder, fortunately he within seconds noticed and suddenly stopped talking and glared directly at me over everyone else from the other side of the room to stop me.

It was so so embarrassing doing this, first and only time I've ever done this.. and get caught out.. I wanted to hide!! lol . It was a good lesson, he never had to say a word to me about it.. I was so ashamed. He knew that I knew he knew.

I'd never been tempted by anothers energy before even though I'd been around other strong energy people, it was just cause his was so strong and I very much suspect he also craved power and I'd empathically also taken on his stuff which set this whole incident of me vamping on him in motion.

Anyway, that's another thing I think about if I've been working a lot on myself and have my energy strong.. will it attract vampires to me? (I tend to think about that if I was going to a psychic expo was my energy raised, so I'd purposely try to not make myself stand out).