Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-09-2021, 02:38 PM
Newbie ;)

learn more about cursed development

Hi i am Richard 35 years old and my life feels like a curse
Everything i try to do growing Gets blocked there is always stuff happening that stops met from progressing its like someone is watching me
and wants me to fail everything. No matter how hard I try
everything is always against me
is there a way to stop this from happening is there a way to stop a curse
Old 24-09-2021, 03:49 PM
Master
Hello Richard,

My understanding is that we create our reality with our Thinking. You may indeed have put a hex on yourself for any number of reasons. When you can understand why you are doing these things to yourself, you will be better able to change what is going on in your life.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 24-09-2021, 04:18 PM
Master

i know it isn't kosher to blame it on others, but I also know that once others picked up on that they started using the fact that certain people want to believe it to get their own way.

Sometimes, others are to blame.
Old 24-09-2021, 07:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattletale
Everything i try to do growing Gets blocked there is always stuff happening that stops met from progressing its like someone is watching me and wants me to fail everything. No matter how hard I try everything is always against me is there a way to stop this from happening is there a way to stop a curse
Hi Richard

It is always tempting to blame something other than ourselves (such as a curse) for our apparent failures. That way it is not our fault, it is not our responsibility.

I prefer the approach that we are each responsible for everything we experience in life. Have you looked deep within? If something is blocking your growth then is it really coming from outside you? Or is there a part of you which is sabotaging all your efforts?

It is common to talk about fear of failure. Fewer people talk about fear of success. Failure may be disappointing but it is also familiar. Success on the other hand may be outside our comfort zone.

Is there a part of you which fears success?

Peace
Old 24-09-2021, 07:48 PM
Administrator
Hi Richard,

I would have to agree with what has been said already,
we each of us go through tough days where nothing seems to go right. and its easy to say we are cursed,

Namaste
Old 25-09-2021, 01:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello Richard,

My understanding is that we create our reality with our Thinking. You may indeed have put a hex on yourself for any number of reasons. When you can understand why you are doing these things to yourself, you will be better able to change what is going on in your life.

John

How do you get rid of a hex thats placed on you?

just 1 example of what happend offcouse a lot more stuff happend but this hit me the most

There was this married woman she and her husband where not doing to well
the moment she started to have a crush on me she was send away to work somewhere else just without reason and i knew it was going to happen before it happend.We kept contact and she decided to come back. 3weeks After she got back she got a tumor and was gone for 2 years her marriage was saved cause the husband took care of her but she was never the same again

bad stuff always happens to me or the people involved when my life is about to change i am stuck in this endless loop i really hope there is a way to get out of this
Old 25-09-2021, 02:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattletale
How do you get rid of a hex thats placed on you?
Understand that You have placed this hex on yourself with your thinking and beliefs.
Quote:
bad stuff always happens to me or the people involved when my life is about to change i am stuck in this endless loop i really hope there is a way to get out of this
When you say "bad stuff always happens to me" it is a divine mandate, from you, for bad stuff to be experienced by you.

It truly is very hard to grasp this concept that we create our reality with our thoughts and what we speak. I can appreciate that most in our society are like you when it comes to these things.

However if you consider changing your outlook on life from what it is to Something Better, then good things will start to happen.

Best Wishes,
John

Old 25-09-2021, 11:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
It truly is very hard to grasp this concept that we create our reality with our thoughts and what we speak. I can appreciate that most in our society are like you when it comes to these things.
However if you consider changing your outlook on life from what it is to Something Better, then good things will start to happen.
Its more complicated then you think. Even as a kid i could see events happen before it even happend yet. As a adult its a bigger issue i dont know how to change my outlook if the stuff i see is always effecting me so badly and always so negative like people getting hurt or sick or leaving mij life

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 26-09-2021 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 26-09-2021, 12:29 AM
Master
It is true that those who receive precognitive insights pick up on mostly negative potentials. I can only Guess that this is that way because those energies are strong.

You can not change your outlook on stuff without the desire to do this and the belief that it can be done.

John