Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 13-01-2022, 12:01 PM
Pathfinder

Angel1 All the King's Men on Horses. A Death Portend?

January 13, 2021

DREAM.

Observing.
It is daytime and I am standing at or hovering above a wide, steep staircase located in England (I assume).

A legion of soldiers on horseback are advancing posthaste along a wide walk that leads to the whitish cream staircase. People race to remove the children from the soldier's path.

Soon the soldiers are charging up the stairs, shoulder to shoulder. I don't see them clearly, but they are wearing either navy or black uniforms with white and gold trim. Their hats are same color as uniform (maybe no white, though. Just the gold trim, perhaps)

Participating.
Now, I am near the bottom of the staircase on the left, standing & facing narrow window openings where Peter Pan-styled collars (made of shiny medium light pink plastic or pearline and with a molded-on pearl chain attached at the top) are given to me to pass on to a female servant.

Behind me, the King's horsemen continue their charge upstairs. The dream ends here.

LAST WORDS

Btw, the ledge was a charcoal grey marbling, and the windows were dark and mostly obscured.

Does this dream warn of Queen Elizabeth's passing and that the title passes to a male heir?

Nothing in the news at 6 am about her health. Maybe a male member of the Royal family will be leaving us?

What do you think this dream might mean or is referring to?

Old 13-01-2022, 11:24 PM
Yaoughta

Why did you refer to the soldiers as the King's horsemen? Wouldn't it be the Queen's horsemen? Or did you refer to them as that or think of them as that in the dream? The very young are removed from the path so that the royal service members can advance to ascend a white tower could indicate something about service in general are serving others leads you higher. The peter pan style collar, pink coloring and pearl necklace tend to represent compassion, playfulness, child like wonderment and the necklace unity and wisdom. It almost seems like an initiation of some sort or an honor being bestowed. The interpretation depends on you as the dreamer. What has been going on in your life? What have you been thinking about? As far as the Queen passing, I don't feel that happening for a few more years or so. Even with Phillip's passing, the Queen has a very strong sense of duty and will carry on. However, with that being said, she may step down and pass the crown to Charles. That is certainly possible, but I don't think she would skip Charles unless he didn't want it and that doesn't seem to be the case. He's been waiting his whole life for it.
Old 17-02-2022, 08:27 AM
Pathfinder

Perhaps it is a past life memory . . . .

Quote:
Why did you refer to the soldiers as the King's horsemen? Wouldn't it be the Queen's horsemen? Or did you refer to them as that or think of them as that in the dream?

Hi, Yaoughta, thank you for your reply! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 Good food for thought. 🙂

Yes, in the dream I knew them to be and called them "the King's Horsemen". There was a feeling that this was a procession involving the new "leaders" of the realm. The dream locale looked English or British, but could be symbolic for any kingdom.

Funny thing, there's information here that wasn't written in my dream journal. . . I wonder if the dream is a snippet of a past life where I lived and experienced a similar or actual scene. Only, it must have been somewhere else. Perhaps a place no longer existing that had locale features that were similar to certain areas of Britain . . . Over the years, I have had dreams that appeared to be located in England and Ireland.
Old 02-10-2022, 01:51 AM
Pathfinder

Note to self:

CR# 2022__01-13--TH--DE
Dream Code: Death, Precognition, Preparation
Dream Summary: King's Procession (of guards) advances swiftly.

FINAL WORDS

Queen Elizabeth passed away on Thursday, September 8, 2022. Prince Charles, of course, is now King.
Old 02-10-2022, 02:18 PM
Yaoughta

I get that it can seem that way, but many people have recorded dreams about famous people involving their deaths and or changes that would come about but they didn't play out that way. Certainly, at the Queens age, it would not be unusual for anyone to pass at that age. However, her mother lived to be much older and at her jubilee she seemed healthy. Of course, she could have been having medical issues that were known only to the "firm", the power behind the crown, but who knows. It is certainly possible that it was a true precognition dream, but normally they play out sooner than nine months later. It really depends on you the dreamer and your thoughts and feelings. If you think about the royals a lot and had this dream, I would have taken it to mean that yes, the Queen would eventually pass and Charles would quickly take over. If you never thought of them before or rarely thought of them before, I would view it more as a precognition dream. Thanks for the reminder and for sharing!