Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 19-08-2013, 06:18 AM
Knower
My Tree

Hello my beautiful friends! Please extend butterfly kisses to my baby Fig Tree, it is not doing so well. I have moved it to my healing room, but the poor thing is really looking worse for wear. I would hate to see it go...
Much Love
Nimxxx
Old 19-08-2013, 12:34 PM
Guide

Nimue, unless the tree's spirit has already left, you may be able to support it with an orgonite device. Plant life loves orgonite, as it accumulates chi and transmutes it to a positive charge, providing an abundance of energetic nourishment. You can find a vendor online to acquire one such device, or create one yourself by mixing hobby resin with metal shavings and quartz. You can find more details about how to do this by searching the web.

As for physical circumstances, make sure it stays warm and gets appropriate amounts of sunlight. You may also want to use a pot that has a drain, so that excess water can be released. I once made a mistake of covering the drain hole of my potted lobelia with a plastic bag, which gave her an allergic reaction...just glad I figured that one out !

May your fig get better in the shortest time !
Old 19-08-2013, 12:36 PM
Time

Can you post a picture? Figs are notoriously tough. Check the soil to see if its dry or too wet. The soil should resemble a well rung out sponge. THey tend to need lots of light as well.
Old 19-08-2013, 02:47 PM
Knower
Thanks guys... I bought two of them on sale at the local supermarket. It appears that they started out as Bonsai but were very neglected. I have been waiting for spring to repot them, as the roots have grown to the bottom of the pot and back up again...

One is flourishing, this this one is just not happy.

Fire... thanks for the tip, I will definitely check it out and make some for future use.

Lovies
Nim
Old 11-09-2013, 03:13 PM
Knower
It's aliiiiiive! My gorgeous baby fig is alive again!