Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-02-2013, 06:28 PM
becomingkate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shincarra
As I read your story. I got the impression you should contact a Medium. I'am just saying what has come to me.

I agree. I just wish I knew who to see in my area!

At the end of April, Lisa Williams and Tony Stockwell will be in Vancouver, BC, but I'm not sure if I can make it to that. So far, they seem to have the most talent of all the mediums I've researched.
Old 22-02-2013, 05:57 PM
MU!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by becomingkate
Several years ago I was invited to a birthday party in another province. The birthday boy was my late husband's karate Sensei, who is like a father figure to me, and had been a father figure to my husband Dale when he was alive.

The party was taking place eleven months after Dale's death, and because I had always promised to keep his memory alive and to continue to include him in karate events, I wanted to take some of his ashes with me. I placed them in a small plastic bag and inside Dale's Japanese Wishing Pot.

When we arrived at the hotel, after driving all night, I unpacked and placed Dale's ashes on the desk in front of the bed. While I was placing them there, I was also talking out loud to him, saying things like "I'm sure that all your karate friends miss you. I will always talk about you and keep your memory alive. I miss you too" etc. etc. Then I lay down for a nap, probably still thinking about him.

I fell asleep laying on my stomach, but at some point while I was sleeping something entered my body between my shoulder blades and actually pushed me up the bed. I woke up when my head hit the headboard! All I could think was "what was that?!" Then I sat up, and when I did I felt an energy present. I called out Dale's name, but before it even left my lips I knew it wasn't him.

After speaking with several people, I've come to the conclusion that I was "hagged" but still don't understand how it happened.

Is there such a thing as being too open? Does my conversation with my late husband open me up to being hagged again?

Discarnates are known occasionally to be a [pain]. Google Doherty and Dorcas - Leslie Flint recordings. Two earthbound by choice, spirits who scared the pants and underpants off their families.

So, yeah, re-hagging is a possibility.

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by arive nan : 26-02-2013 at 07:57 AM.