Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-01-2013, 02:27 PM
Neville

It is an interesting concept to be sure, I have carried out a regression or two back in the day using hypnosis. It seemed successful to me. I am also interested in progression hypnosis where you get to re experience lives that have taken place in the future.

Time being non Linear as far as awareness/consciousness is concerned (You may have had a dream in what you call history while some of you may have had precognitive dreams from the future).

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey... stuff."

So ...The upshot of all this craziness..In my most humble opinion.. Your next life on this earth or anywhere else may take place in what you now call history, even and I know it might be a worrying concept. You might even come back as you and live this life again...
Old 01-01-2013, 03:25 PM
Mr.Whitmore

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Another around that same time, was a dream of me on a boat (true mr boat builder)..I fell into the ocean and alongside me were old trunks that obviously were reminescent of an era long long ago.....I drowned in that space along with others. The next day, I had a healing done and my friend picked up a past life where I drowned whilst travelling on a boat that sunk. I was a psychic and I warned the crew it was going to sink. No one believed me and we all perished..I think my healing was about acknowledgement of my own gifts..So my dreamer opened up my past life/connection to help me face the emotional blockages in this life.

Do you have dark hair?

Yes to Neville and your previous comments Silent Whisper

I can elaborate more later...if needed.
Old 01-01-2013, 10:27 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
It is an interesting concept to be sure, I have carried out a regression or two back in the day using hypnosis. It seemed successful to me. I am also interested in progression hypnosis where you get to re experience lives that have taken place in the future.

Time being non Linear as far as awareness/consciousness is concerned (You may have had a dream in what you call history while some of you may have had precognitive dreams from the future).

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey... stuff."

So ...The upshot of all this craziness..In my most humble opinion.. Your next life on this earth or anywhere else may take place in what you now call history, even and I know it might be a worrying concept. You might even come back as you and live this life again...

@Mr Whitmore
No..

Were you the captain of that boat that ignored my warning..Now I do know why that plank is getting oiled.....you are RESPONSIBLE!!!

I get what your saying Neville...it makes sense to me...from the perspective of my own past life(supposedly) healing. I feel like I am living my history all over again with new eyes perception and awareness in this life..and going around in circles..(in a good way of course :) )

I am still not sure about past lives..in the merging of it all in a space of awakening I experienced....to me it all felt like it was here and now anyway....but then the whole non linear concept would make it feel that way..once I broke through that fixed space.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:45 AM
Mr.Whitmore

I'm sure my past lives of which I think I can remember...or just my imagination....which to me are both valid and the same....is based Celtic history...and the Atlantean history.

I've read a lot from here...and some of you may not realize it...but....some of you are Atlanteans.

Its in your writings and music.

More spam....
Old 04-01-2013, 05:34 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizen
I enjoyed your comment to Mr. Whitmore, this is the subject I'm currently after, spiritual regression. I've studied the books by Dr. Newton and several others with a fine tooth comb. I'm trying to position myself to get regressed, the hypnotherapist here in Missouri stated I should do a past-life session 1st, then move to the LBL. I can't wait, it's all i think about, my life now consist of a multitude of lessons and when i say a multitude that's exactly what it is. I really need someone to talk to, my journey is incredible as with everyone else. I don't how to navigate my way through this site so I'm reaching for help hence the reason I'm reaching out to you. I really have alot to say....well discuss rather. I posses a certain skill and I need to know why it has fell upon, it's deep. When you find a moment please respond back to me, I'm in need of some direction and someone I can talk to who's familiar with my situation. Happy New Year.

Hey Kaizen, have you written down everything that you believe to be your past life? For example, the time period, the city/state/country, music that you're drawn to, clothing, etc.. stuff like that? Also, any unexplainable talents you have this life and even things you are most afraid of... Thats how I started.. That pointed me in the right direction.. :)
Old 04-01-2013, 05:36 AM
Seeker
Oh, and as far as navigating through this site -- I know it seems tricky at first, but the best way to get your feet wet is to just dig in.. and read the threads.. click on the "FAQ" link at the top of the page too, that will help ... :) Everyone on here seems to be pretty nice and helpful.. I am still learning too!
Old 13-01-2013, 03:01 PM
Guide
If it helps any, I've found through deep meditation on the nature of certain phenomena in my life were a result of past life unresolved issues or also pleasures that transcend time or space. Such as my fondness of sheep, in which I had a past life in the south of Germany as a sheep herder.
Old 13-01-2013, 03:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Whitmore
I'm sure my past lives of which I think I can remember...or just my imagination....which to me are both valid and the same....is based Celtic history...and the Atlantean history.

I've read a lot from here...and some of you may not realize it...but....some of you are Atlanteans.

Its in your writings and music.

More spam....

I don't know what an Atlantean is!

Anyway I too am building towards a past life and then life between life regression. I really think that to work on the future, there is the life between life issue to get to grips with and once I have achieved that, I can work on the future. At the moment it feels like dancing in the dark.
Old 13-01-2013, 04:59 PM
Experiencer
I write most of my past lifes, I know I had a life in Lemuria-Atlantis, around the time Jesus was alive, Holocaust, Pompeii.... Um and a couple of random ones x)

Yeah, my soul history is rather extensive LOL It's funny, I started writing my past lifes just after I was going to book as past life regression x)
Old 15-01-2013, 05:12 PM
Knower

The way I see it, the soul is a part of a vast cosmic consciousness, which contains everything that does, has, and will exist.
The soul in a specific incarnation is just a small part of this that has condensed into a specific body, and will return after death to the original pool.
If all souls originate and return from the same source, then theoretically everyone has a link to every person that has ever lived. It is not specifically your soul that you remember living as a Roman or whatever, on a linear journey. You just tap into these memories which are part of the pool of human existence, anyone could remember any previous life.
Why people remember specific lives, maybe these are important to their current existence, the relevant messages for the soul journey.