Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 11-10-2019, 12:22 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Hello LI - I hope you find the perspective(s) shared at these links helpful.

https://speakingofseth.com/index.php?topic=1549.0

And from https://diaryofamystic.com/2009/01/0...n-a-nutshell/:

"The majority of souls who are reincarnating enter the fetus shortly before, during or after birth. If the mother is considering an abortion, the soul will be aware of that and can choose not to incarnate. If the soul enters the fetus and the fetus is then aborted, the soul continues on to other lives. Some souls seek the in utero experience and do not wish to be born. According to Seth, there is no actual death in the universe; even the cells of the fetus reincarnate."

And from https://www.facebook.com/SethQuotes/...2586489241516/

"It also seems that each fetus must naturally desire to grow, emerge whole from its mother’s womb, and develop into a natural childhood and adulthood. However, in those terms just as many fetuses want the experience of being fetuses without following through on other stages. They have no intention of growing into complete human development. In fact, many fetuses explore that element of existence numberless times before deciding to go on still farther, and emerge normally from the womb. Fetuses that do not develop still contribute to the body’s overall experience, and they feel themselves successful in their own existences. An understanding of these issues can greatly help throw light on the question of early deaths and diseases, and spontaneous abortion." The Way Toward Health, Session 6/15, Page 285

Thank you though that doesn't stop the regret.
This soul wanted to be born and some higher power was lining everything up for me however I did not realise this until after the fact. All I can do now is pray for forgiveness and hope I have another chance.

I
Old 11-10-2019, 04:59 AM
janielee

Hugs... .....
Old 11-10-2019, 05:17 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
I assure you you are mistaken
I want you to realize that I am telling you that you are free from the chains of guilt and you are arguing against me so that you can keep your chains.
You do see that don't you? Do you see how crazy that is?
Old 11-10-2019, 02:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you though that doesn't stop the regret.
This soul wanted to be born and some higher power was lining everything up for me however I did not realise this until after the fact. All I can do now is pray for forgiveness and hope I have another chance.
I very miuch appreciate the 'chagrin' of 'regret' - have had some major ones myself! But Life (Spirit) is 'eternal' - the river keeps on flowing. What you call 'chance' is personal choice of 'direction' (IMO) - that is always present/available (again, IMO). From my treatise, titled "What Did Jesus Really Mean?", available as a free download from my website if you want to read it:
Therefore, as in the case of immature (by definition) children who are often ‘errant’ simply because they haven’t yet learned to do ‘better’, it is fitting (for the ‘sake’ of Life!) that forgiveness and mercy be generously dispensed in relation to problem-causing others, as well as yourself as may of course also be necessary for the same reason, as you go about sometimes deciding to discipline (and thereby hopefully educationally inhibit, guide, govern, etc.) others’ desire constellations and sometimes, because such course of action may be impracticable, deciding to distance yourself from (and thus more or less just abandon) them, which choices you yourself undoubtedly, for unduly selfish reasons or just out of ignorance because you yourself haven’t yet learned ‘better’, will at least sometimes ‘wrongfully’* make (and hence be ‘guilty’ of) when it would be more Love and Joy optimizing and augmenting if you were more tolerant and didn’t do so, or did so more kindly with more benevolent motivation.

[Footnote*: No one leads a completely ‘error’-free, from beginning to end, earthly Life in the above ‘optimally Love and Joy augmenting’ regard. We are all here to experience and express Love and Joy and thereby learn and grow to be more Love and Joy productive as souls. And that involves learning from not just others’ but also our own mistakes. Forgiveness and mercy will facilitate your moving past nagging ‘what-ifs’ and self- or other-deprecatory ‘should-haves’ which you may, and in the course of your psychospiritual development undoubtedly many a time will, think and feel in response to pain-causing and Love and Joy dissipative choices made by others as well as by yourself. I offer the ‘teaching’ given to an unfairly treated friend of mine by his grandmother when he was young: “Honey Chile, if they knew better, they’d do better!” as being profoundly wise and psychospiritually rebalancing in this regard (that is, if and as its across-the-board pertinence is taken to heart).]

It will also help you to maintain your Love and Joy focus and balance, as well as to recover your equanimity – I mean the positively smooth-flowing, Love and Joy characterized (not the neutral) kind, now! – when you ‘lose’ it as a result of yourself being or encountering folks who are emotionally disturbed by upsetting experiences or memories thereof and/or thoughts about potentially upsetting future ones, if you faithfully remind yourself of the invisible but nevertheless quite real fact that psychospiritual gestalts only appear to ‘evaporate’ and ‘disappear’ into ‘nothingness’ upon the bodies they are associated with disintegrating, and that every soul that doesn’t manage to transcendentally ‘graduate’ into a state of unadulterated Love and Joy in the course of any given lifetime will just ‘refall’ as a freshly condensed ‘raindrop’ which will then recombine and flow along with similar (in the sense of also having not ‘graduated’) others in Life’s incarnational Love and Joy ‘river’ and therein and thereby continue venturing towards its ‘oceanic’ Love-and-Joy-in-communion-with-others-and-Life-Itself [built in, IMO] goal (that is, if it doesn’t just decide to ‘throw in the towel’ and opt out of reincarnating altogether at some point).

Adding my hugs as well youward, LibraIndigo.
Old 14-10-2019, 12:12 AM
Experiencer

Update

I did Ayahuasca last night with a shaman from the Amazon.

The first part I had a hard time focusing as my thoughts were all around me..finally I got into a meditative state and I was transporters to some sort of heavenly realm with directions in all ways. A man showed up and asked me what I was here for ( because I had been so many times and had already been shown what they wanted to show me) the first thought that came to me...'Is it possible? I would like to see my son' Immediately I was in a small room with a large window into the Galaxy and he decended down almost from an elevator. He did not have a human form. I liked his energy and his essence...so familiar! He wasn't mad but merely listened. I wanted to explain why I made the decision I did. I showed him my visions of knowing he was coming and how it didn't match up with the father's reaction. The blindness I was in in thinking it wouldn't work out financially for me that he wouldn't have both parents and all the fears I had. I told him I was sorry I just couldn't see the bigger view from where I am that I had made a huge mistake. But that I realized after the fact everything was being lined up for it to work He told me he didn't care about the father being there or having a lot of money that he wanted to experience life...it was the life here itself that he wanted. To experience physical life, learn hobbies, create, adventure, love. He listened to me and didn't appear to be mad just disappointed. I finally saw it from the point of view of the unborn. It is so unfair to them, we make decisions without understanding, understanding that it is a fully realized soul that wants to experience life. I told him I failed greatly and that I didn't understand. I don't feel better about my decision but am happy I got to talk to him. While I didn't get more answers like if I will get another chance I am just happy I got to talk to him and apologize
Old 14-10-2019, 06:06 AM
MAYA EL

You didn't talk to anyone other then yourself
Old 14-10-2019, 09:26 AM
Master
Quote:
I am curious. Thanks

It happens in a woman's body so it's all up to her. The unborn effectively are women's property.
Speaking as a man, I don't think it's something we should concern ourselves with...
Old 14-10-2019, 11:56 AM
Administrator
there is nothing spiritual in this topic abortions are done for a variety of reasons,who are we to judge we don't walk in that persons shoes. so we cant comment.as for a personal perspective I don't agree with them being done as a form of Birth control and done it a few times not just once.i know a few women who have done this and I don't agree with that.

Namaste
Old 14-10-2019, 01:59 PM
Master
Quote:
While I didn't get more answers like if I will get another chance I am just happy I got to talk to him and apologize.
LibraIndigo

I think your 'awakening' and consequent clarification of intent in the above regards will naturally (because this is how Life 'works') lead to your having and availing yourself of many more opportunities for sponsoring others' development, if not biospiritually then otherwise.

Your sharing the details of your experience is deeply appreciated.

Old 16-10-2019, 12:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
IMO, the spiritual significance of abortion is about choice, responsibility, and consequence.

This means that any wrong or right answer is strictly relative to your situation and condition. Are you being frivolous? Or, are you really in dire circumstances? People generally know for themselves what choice to make. And then there's always the question, who owns a woman's body? Is it the woman? Is it her fetus? Is it her boyfriend? Is it God? who actually makes that choice?

Everything we do, everything we react to tells us who we are. The better we listen, the more we know. Life happens in order to assist this.
Kioma, hello there. Your questions are actually serious and on point and are worth reflection & discussion. But upon reflection, immediately I have to tamp down my cynicism of the present state of affairs, so please pardon the snark

Well, according to your 5 of 9 and many of a similar mind, it's definitely God (as channeled by male church authorities) and boyfriend who own the woman's body Hahahaha.....

Because (in earnestness), we all know it takes two to make a baby and a village to raise it, but only 1 to be held accountable And I think we all know who the 1 will be.

LOL...just sayin'.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Last edited by 7luminaries : 16-10-2019 at 01:26 PM.