Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-11-2012, 01:49 AM
Henri77

[quote=knightofalbion][quote=Henri77]

Sometimes a casual comment, act can have a profound effect either positive or hurtful that we're unaware of.

Quote:

So true! Words are powerful things, for good or ill.

On rare occasion when writing or emailing a friend, spirit will give me something to add (that I send as an afterthought) Those things are often something that has real significance, even though it seems nothing special to me.

I'm not specially good at small talk, and admire those who chat with salesclerks and slip in a compliment or humorous comment.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:27 PM
Henri77

Thanx for sharing that cool story.

Many Tibetian lamas know their past lives, and while most people have little interest or belief in this...

it can help us understand ourselves and events-relationships far better. Especially now, when cosmic cycles are coming to an end ...
and we are (I believe) encountering many souls we've known before.
Many tharapists seem to be aware of this ,and are beginning to explore pastlife exploration.

I've never really wanted to know... but lately am becoming increasingly curious about certain aspects of my past (particularly off earth lives) Now that ET's are making their presence more widely known.

A life review is a bit different however, and is more concerned with overall soul growth.
Something that should concern anyone who cares about their spiritual identity-life.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:21 PM
Henri77

This morning I attempted a DIY version of a life review, and thought I'd share
to clear-resolve interpersonal bruises.......should anyone be contemplating this

I've done a bit of this recently..but felt moved to deal with ALL significant past relationships.... romantic, familial, or any that seemed to need attention (from childhood onward)
of any significance.... resolve any misgivings

In meditation I let each significant relationship come forward and in my heart source expressed a healing love that allowed me to forgive or ask for forgiveness, including forgiving myself.

In our heart we are connected to everyone.
I did my best to locate those that may have not been already resolved.
It may have come from the Akashic level, as it required no searching on my part.

There are certainly other things I've done , that didn't involve others feelings-lives directly.... but wanted to attend to this aspect , of soul relationships-feelings.

Of course there are always things we do that impact others without our knowing.
That bit of gossip that hurt someone, that casual negative dig-glance-thought,
the overlooked kind gesture we could have performed , the selfish act....
things that a real life review might reveal.... and I imagine with intention, one could as well discover, resolve/learn from those as well.

I'm just trying to do a bit of internal cleansing ...... in advance
Old 01-02-2013, 12:36 AM
William Schuck

A story!

Your waking story as well as your NDE,OBE or dream story all has your waking consciousness as the translator.
Old 01-02-2013, 12:59 AM
Terryj

Everything is connected, it is impossible to go through ones life and not have an effect on someone or something around you and this cascades out like dust in the wind. When one is aware of this, then one pays attention as to what type of dust they are putting into the wind.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:20 AM
Super Moderator
Over a year ago I started doing my life review. It was strange, I had only vaguely heard of the term, I wasn't even into it as a concept! At that time I didn't have any idea what might happen after "death". It's really only since last summer I have taken fully on-board many spiritual practices and concepts.
It wasn't even as a spiritual practice, it just started naturally happening. I started facing myself. This wasn't "navel-gazing", it seemed more important for some reason.
It wasn't done in an instant either. I'm still doing it. Still finding things.
Oddly what started this all off was love I was receiving from a certain Soul. The love seemed to illuminate things I hadn't though of or had "put away" over the years.
It wasn't a process of self-accusation or guilt either. Though there are things I wish I hadn't done, I was inspired with a peculiar sense of everything is loved, everything is right, you are in exactly the right place, and all is well This inspiration is a particular mood which suddenly comes on, but passes, and then when the (negative) events are viewed from a more mundane perspective, they seem "wrong" again. But just replicating that particular "mood" (inspired to me from a higher level,) shows me what I feel to be the truth of our life review. We view ourselves honestly, and then love shows us a different perspective.

It has occurred to me that this might be happening because I am getting old now. And that it might be to prepare me for transition to another dimension....(not really old as in crumbling to bits -but no youngster! LOL!)
Old 02-02-2013, 09:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Imagine if career criminals could experience this. And witness the results of their violence, how many "wasted" lives could potentially be salvaged.
Just a thought....

Anyway my query is ... have you had a similar experience, without a physical NDE?

yes i've had similar from taking ayahuasca. perception on many levels that gives deep insight into your actions and their affects. they say dmt (like in aya) is released in the brain at birth, death and enlightenment. it seems that psychological death invokes insight. ayahuasca is apparently used to rehabilitate offenders. i became aware of how i negatively affected my son in our everyday life. although i am a fairly peacefull person in the flesh, i experienced my affect on him deeply and strongly, as it seems folk are for the most completely unawares of the misery they sow constantly. i actually attended my own funeral of sorts and heard church bells, which is apparently common.

i couldn't think of any other way that a criminal could experience this other than through healthy living and getting to know their energy body.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 02-02-2013, 05:06 PM
I once rolled my eyes saying, " Yes, thank God. He got on the bus and is gone...."
Instantly, like a silver bullet between my eyes a tunnel opened inside my head, at the Third Eye,
And I was watching a scene, as clear as a movie screen.

An old man, with very long hair in a side ponytail, with other decorations in his hair, was speaking
To "me" and maybe my younger brother...both dark, bare breasted with spears and arrow
Packs and shiney long black hair....to never harbour feelings such as this for another.

Obviously, I had not learned my lesson.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru