Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-04-2021, 01:33 AM
Seeker

Questions on learning about The Violet Flame

Sorry for the wall of text but I need people to understand how I came to know of the Violet Flame.

7 years ago I was having one of the hardest times in my life trying to understand my self and the bizzare things happening in my life. One day I was driving home with some friends in the car and as I was driving home I felt at peace and positive in my life for once, as soon as I acknowledged that though my entire vision went Violet for not even a second and suddenly I was staring at a Violet Flame in front of me while I was driving. I started to panick because I didn't want to crash my car while my friends were in it (this wasn't my first hallucination) but I soon realized I could still drive because the flame wasn't taking up all my vision so I could still focus on the roads. I watched it float around my vision for a moment when suddenly I felt this immense euphoric feeling rushing through my blood and I spontaneously started rapping/freestyling in front of my friends, it was this short burst rhythm that came out of me and my friends were as surprised as I was because it sounded good. Later on in the week I searched up "seeing a purple flame in your mind" because I never knew of the Violet Flame prior to the moment I googled it.

I understand that St. Germain was the master that taught the world about this flame but I'm still puzzled on how to understand the Violet Flame?
How could I invoke the Violet Flame into my life?
Are there other masters in modern days that teach about the Violet Flame?
I haven't seen many books on the flame and there's a lot of info on the internet that seems pseudo or maybe just too good to be true.
I would love some input or advice from people who took time in embracing the flame into their life.

Anyways Im truely sorry for this long boring post but I thought I was able to put all my hallucinations behind me but recently theyve resurfaced in my memory and I have this desire to learn more about Spirituality.