Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 27-12-2011, 05:52 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Brian, A medium is also psychic but they can, in addition, speak to the dead. Not just their own family, but also other people's guides and family as well.

A psychic can tap into the universal energies or consciousness and access information.

Not all psychics are mediums

I respect what you say but I want to review this when you say all psychics are not mediums.. I believe we do limit our gifts and in doing so we dont allow for that gift to develop.. I believe if you have a gift of knowing or seeing spiritually then nothing is not achievable.. Do you agree that we can block a gift or not develop a gift if we choose? Thats how I see those individuals just happy with that level..

All The Glory belongs to God Forever!
Old 27-12-2011, 06:35 PM
Racer X

How Do You Intuit Information?

How does one breathe?

It is he same~

Old 30-12-2011, 08:05 PM
helygen

I meditate and ask for guidance.
Old 28-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Master
I ask a question and the universe answers. Sometimes its a simple as a voice in my head, other times its a sign, or a song, or something someone says. I view life as a dialogue with the divine...pay attention to what it says.
Old 08-02-2012, 02:08 AM
CatChild

I'm generally clairvoyant- that is I have a general sense of 'knowing' that I cannot explain. Claircognizance.
Old 16-02-2012, 06:05 PM
Tea Break

It never fails to amaze me - no matter what any person in this world thinks is their choice of belief system, faith, etc., - we are all channels for Spirit!

Recently, my health situation has become more sensitive. I tend to be a bit careless about taking care of myself, and try to push the issues needing attention aside ... but the number of people recently (strangers or friends) who leave me - or even just pass me by - with "take care of yourself" or "be careful" has increased very noticeably. None would call themselves "mediums" - but each is a channel used by Spirit to get the message across to me.

It's become so obvious that I'm even trying to follow the advice sent!

Pay attention to what even strangers say to you - there could be some good advice there.
Old 29-02-2012, 01:37 AM
expandingself

Smart phone apps

I am new to the forum so I apologize if someone has already mentioned this, but there are several really great apps for the iphone and other smart phones. One I have is called 'AskGuides' and it's by Sonia Choquette who has been in touch with her guides since she arrived in this incarnation. I also like the beautiful cards series called 'Ask' and 'Attraction' produced by Abraham-Hicks.
Old 29-02-2012, 04:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by expandingself
I am new to the forum so I apologize if someone has already mentioned this, but there are several really great apps for the iphone and other smart phones. One I have is called 'AskGuides' and it's by Sonia Choquette who has been in touch with her guides since she arrived in this incarnation. I also like the beautiful cards series called 'Ask' and 'Attraction' produced by Abraham-Hicks.

Commercial promotions are not encouraged at this forum.

I suspect you knew that!!

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 05-03-2012, 06:35 AM
sunny shine

If I do something dramatic nothing really happens :-), my messages comes in simple and mundane ways and I always know them when it comes!
Old 05-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
I'm creating this thread to survey the many ways we can access intuition.

One of the more useful things I've read in books is a little section in Alice Bailey's Light of the Soul where I realised that there is no supposed "6th sense" but rather that each of our five ordinary senses can become developed to finer and finer degrees - all of which can be more finely tuned to access deeper reservoirs of information - from the personal to the collective.

Do you use tarot cards? Do you contact guides? Do you just "know" things? Do you sense things? Does intuition just happen or do you do it consciously? What little "rituals" do you do to consciously tap into intuition? etc.....I'm interested in practical ideas to access intuition - from the most mundane to the most sublime. So this is a thread for sharing tips and strategies.

...and anyone who gets judgmental or critical is going to get a from me! This is a very individual process - there's no right or wrong way to go about it.

Uma - I take in all the facts and mull over everything for a day or two. Then I imagine the future and the events that would take place if a decision were to be made given those facts. I then can visualize in my mind's eye whether or not a situation will work out or not. I can see things happening in a positive or negative way playing out in front of me. If it doesn't work out in my mind's eye I put up a stop sign to myself and others that my intuition is telling me that something is not a go or in not the right time.

Blackraven