Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 31-07-2020, 04:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Also vegatables and fruits can help a lot.For some reason,everytime i eat raw carrots,i get the feeling that my inner self reacts in a positive way.I can almost feel him telling me ''oh yeah.I like that.''
(and i don't like carrots)

Anyway.
In that particular phase,you have to be very careful with what you eat.If you can eat only foods that boosting the immune system,go for it.You'll feel the difference.
Avoid any kind of fats,cause for some reason they have an effect on the astral body as well.Also they are depressive for the immune system.

I prayed for healing, I prayed a lot.. I will do the test, I also worry for my family, they are also not doing so well...

I noticed that I can barely eat the food I used to eat, it hurts, my heart goes nuts and my body hurts even more..

I try stay strong but I am very emotional.. It is hard when you are on the edge.
Old 31-07-2020, 04:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I prayed for healing, I prayed a lot.. I will do the test, I also worry for my family, they are also not doing so well...

I noticed that I can barely eat the food I used to eat, it hurts, my heart goes nuts and my body hurts even more..

I try stay strong but I am very emotional.. It is hard when you are on the edge.

ONE DAY AT A TIME.

I'm only human I'm just a man
Help me to believe in what I could be and all that I am
Show me the stairway that I have to climb
Lord for my sake teach me to take one day at a time
One day at a time sweet Jesus that's all I'm asking from you
Give me the strength to do everyday what I have to do
Yesterday's gone sweet Jesus and tomorrow may never be mine
So for my sake teach me to take one day at a time
Do you remember when you walked among men
Well Jesus you know if you're looking below it's worse now than then
Pushing and shoving crawding my mind
Yes just for my sake teach me to take one day at a time
Old 31-07-2020, 04:44 PM
Master
Quote:

I want to believe that it's a virus and you infected your family as well.
Otherwise what's coming out of you,is affecting them.

This is extremely difficult to handle.I stated several times to my overself-god to mount all the burden to me and only me,no matter how heavy it could be.
Of course it didn't worked.

I don't know what to say.Like your condition wasn't hard enough,now you have to worry about your family as well.
Welcome to hell my friend.
Old 31-07-2020, 05:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
ONE DAY AT A TIME.

I'm only human I'm just a man
Help me to believe in what I could be and all that I am
Show me the stairway that I have to climb
Lord for my sake teach me to take one day at a time
Do you remember when you walked among men
Well Jesus you know if you're looking below it's worse now than then
Pushing and shoving crawding my mind
Yes just for my sake teach me to take one day at a time

That is a very beautiful prayer, I use Jesus's prayer, Lord Jesus Christ, have marcy on me! I prayed using this prayer and I fell asleep and I woke up late in the night and on my mind, I could hear my inner voice still praying, I said, this must be only my mind. I fell asleep again and I woke up close to dawn, behold, my inner voice was still praying. I know you do not believe in a soul, who prayed on and on all night for me?

I am going to pray using this beautiful prayer, the thing is that I feel so unworthy, but I force myself to pray, what else can I do.. I am afraid of death but even more I am afraid for my family. Jesus helped the roman centurion, an enemy of the Jews, I say to myself, He can help me too.
Old 31-07-2020, 06:26 PM
asearcher

I'm very sorry to hear of your condition and hoping for your recovery very soon.

Last edited by asearcher : 31-07-2020 at 07:24 PM.
Old 31-07-2020, 06:55 PM
Master
Quote:
That is a very beautiful prayer, I use Jesus's prayer, Lord Jesus Christ, have marcy on me! I prayed using this prayer and I fell asleep and I woke up late in the night and on my mind, I could hear my inner voice still praying, I said, this must be only my mind. I fell asleep again and I woke up close to dawn, behold, my inner voice was still praying. I know you do not believe in a soul, who prayed on and on all night for me?

I am going to pray using this beautiful prayer, the thing is that I feel so unworthy, but I force myself to pray, what else can I do.. I am afraid of death but even more I am afraid for my family. Jesus helped the roman centurion, an enemy of the Jews, I say to myself, He can help me too.

https://youtu.be/bpRM91VLb9A

We are all worthy TM, everyone.... You have to concentrate on yourself at the moment, stress will make you even sicker than what you are now.
One day at a time, one foot in front of the other and see what the future holds when it comes .
Old 31-07-2020, 07:24 PM
Deactivated Account

I know I say this every time and I probably sound like a broken record here to everyone but... Are you in therapy? You have a lot of psychological distress and they're trained as doctors of the mind to help heal exactly that. Sometimes the spirit doesn't follow when the brain isn't right. That can also mean sometimes the chemicals in the brain being wrong and needing medication, that said I vaguely remember having possibly said that to you before.

I've met many spiritual friends who say they are gonna die because they're in such a bad place but they don't and the truth is this particular illness is not in the body. I don't mean to be flippant, I'm not sure if you're describing an actual diagnosed physical illness, because if not then it sounds a lot like you're living in a constant state of panic attacks to me, which feels like you're going to die. That panic is not good for your body anyway, it could damage it if you don't get it under control, in my case I checked myself into the hospital one time because this happened to me, and I came out with a prescription of benzodiazepineans and anti-psychotics. I never slept so good as I did that night after probably like a year of torture.

You're gonna be okay. I've seen a fair few people pass through this forum the last couple of years experiencing the throes of such a horrid psychological/spiritual state, and I can empathise as someone who's out the other end of it myself now. I wish there was something I could do but it's for each person to find that light at the end of the tunnel for themselves.

Here is also a suggestion, drop the thoughts of evil. What you're feeling to me seems a direct result of those feelings, you've kind of internalised it and your body is shutting down as a result.
Old 31-07-2020, 08:35 PM
Master
In my case,the immune system crash took place a few seconds after i asked from my oversoul to remove any parasitic attachments were hidden to me.

I felt something like poison spreading through my whole body,and i returned home with a terrible pain to my bones.Next day i realize that it was something like arthritis.(i've heard from magicians that arthritis could be the manifestation of a curse).

The negativity i had gathered to my body,affected my liver in a bad way,so they took me to the hospital right on time.There i also got measles,and some other viruses as well.

My body was struggling to deal with the diseases,but slowly and steady i recovered.

Add the psychic attacks,the poltergeist activity,the financial destruction,the stress,and the bad luck.
Old 31-07-2020, 09:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes, I have Addison’s disease as a result, but it’s the body crashing in on itself for not knowing how to deal with the situation, even though the situation is easily fixable (I know it doesn’t seem that way now, but you will get there). It’s not the spiritual situation that does it but the massive dose of adrenaline constantly running through your body and whatever else. You can die from ‘broken heart syndrome’, emotions effect the body in very real ways. That’s why you want to nip this in the bud before your body does something like that, like what mine and Lomax’s did. If I’d gotten help much earlier, if someone in my life had intervened (rather than making things much worse as they did) my body would’ve been spared. Instead it took a six month psychotic episode and multiple scare calls into the hospital when it was too late, and whilst the emotions became under control now my adrenals will never work again.
Old 01-08-2020, 06:23 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
Yes, I have Addison’s disease as a result, but it’s the body crashing in on itself for not knowing how to deal with the situation, even though the situation is easily fixable (I know it doesn’t seem that way now, but you will get there). It’s not the spiritual situation that does it but the massive dose of adrenaline constantly running through your body and whatever else. You can die from ‘broken heart syndrome’, emotions effect the body in very real ways. That’s why you want to nip this in the bud before your body does something like that, like what mine and Lomax’s did. If I’d gotten help much earlier, if someone in my life had intervened (rather than making things much worse as they did) my body would’ve been spared. Instead it took a six month psychotic episode and multiple scare calls into the hospital when it was too late, and whilst the emotions became under control now my adrenals will never work again.
Hi Lady May!

Very sorry you have had it so tough with this, but thank you very much for spreading the word.

When I read your words I started to search on Addisons , this because something caught my eye. That one could die from a broken heart. That is what my past life self did and they couldn't figure out why, she wasn't at all that old. The coroner report showed a history of her medical conditions and they were spot on symptoms from Addisons.

Much thanks :)

Last edited by asearcher : 01-08-2020 at 02:10 PM.