Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-02-2021, 02:59 PM
asearcher

The white lion attacks

I have never dreamt of lions before, nor was that aware of white lions, but in recent time I have had 2 dreams of a white lion that is on green grass and as my car is parked it then chose to attack the car and/or me (but I'm in the car) and each time I wake up.

Anyone else dreamt of a white lion?
Old 23-02-2021, 06:00 PM
Pathfinder

Animals generally represent our civilised and uncivilised emotions and behaviours. Here perhaps your maybe feeling someone else's white rage or maybe your own unconscious anger. Green represents healing, lion.. king of jungle.. maybe you feel under attack internally or from externally.. just some suggestions
Old 24-02-2021, 03:38 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeprem
Animals generally represent our civilised and uncivilised emotions and behaviours. Here perhaps your maybe feeling someone else's white rage or maybe your own unconscious anger. Green represents healing, lion.. king of jungle.. maybe you feel under attack internally or from externally.. just some suggestions
Thank you very much, hoping for that green to show up in the future instead ;)
Old 24-02-2021, 06:58 AM
Pathfinder

As the dream suggests you are already surrounded by green grass or healing energy.. thing is not to go into mentalisation of emotion. Thoughts won't solve it.. allow raw emotion to surface and pass without resistance..your healing Self can handle it. Car represents the physical body and lower ego.. it can't handle it.. hope this helps..maybe look at dr.david Hawkins video. Cheers