Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-05-2021, 02:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
It was just a figure of speach, I do know that what we so much seek, true peace, true happiness, they are already here, in fact they are one thing and the same.

I do know that you know, I was just sharing some ' Great minds think alike ' Quotes '
Old 08-05-2021, 02:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
My friend, if you want it this way, it's already here, true peace and happiness, just in the same way, the Kingdom is already here, within. This is very much from a christian perspective, why so? Simply because that was what Jesus offered and taught, He gave his peace to his apostles and to all those who seek Him, if you are still waiting for true peace and true happiness, so that you can have them, well... then Jesus did not reach you.

Why does it seem that some are referencing a scripture that was translated improperly? Luke 17:21 has been proved to have been translated improperly so as to support the belief that the Kingdom is within. The NIV translated that scripture as: "nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst".

And why is the main theme of the Bible ignored?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 08-05-2021, 02:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I do know that you know, I was just sharing some ' Great minds think alike ' Quotes '

That is true!
Old 08-05-2021, 02:56 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
[COLOR="DarkRed"]well there ever be true Peace and Happiness on Earth? [/color]

Yes. What we see on earth is simply a manifestation of the collective consciousness. We are moving quickly towards peace (and happiness) on earth, as we become more aware of the outcomes of our intentions.

This is a global movement and is sometimes referred to as the Great Awakening. To support this movement, we need only to express as love, while being patient with the acceptance of the transition. We are learning. We are becoming more aware. And we can see the future of the planet evolving into its true state.

Z
Old 08-05-2021, 02:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Why does it seem that some are referencing a scripture that was translated improperly? Luke 17:21 has been proved to have been translated improperly so as to support the belief that the Kingdom is within. The NIV translated that scripture as: "nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst".

And why is the main theme of the Bible ignored?

The evolved animal/ mammal, vs. the Spiritual. You tell me.
The organic within time and space... vs. that involved within the timeless.

Why don't you open your eyes, and confess the truth?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 08-05-2021, 03:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by zastrakoza

EXCERT:

This is a global movement and is sometimes referred to as the Great Awakening. To support this movement, we need only to express as love, while being patient with the acceptance of the transition.

Z

We have had other Great Awakening...... and what was there outcome?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 08-05-2021, 03:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus

EXCERT:

Why don't you open your eyes, and confess the truth?

You are now taking confessions?

Old 08-05-2021, 05:38 PM
AbodhiSky

peace on earth, it's up to us.
Old 08-05-2021, 07:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by zastrakoza
Yes. What we see on earth is simply a manifestation of the collective consciousness. We are moving quickly towards peace (and happiness) on earth, as we become more aware of the outcomes of our intentions.

This is a global movement and is sometimes referred to as the Great Awakening. To support this movement, we need only to express as love, while being patient with the acceptance of the transition. We are learning. We are becoming more aware. And we can see the future of the planet evolving into its true state.

Z

I see the opposite, more anger and less peace these days
That doesn't mean ultimately peace will be the outcome but it doesn't appear to be the way it's going right now
Old 08-05-2021, 07:37 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
I see the opposite, more anger and less peace these days
That doesn't mean ultimately peace will be the outcome but it doesn't appear to be the way it's going right now

the internet is partly to blame for that. in 1807 you had to physically search for someone or something to be mad about, now days you can just click.