Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 25-02-2021, 03:23 PM
Why do you think you would come back here

Since coming back here is coming back to this 'School on Earth' -
What do you think would be a reason for your return?
Cuz if we don't learn these things - I believe we keep 'being held back a grade'.

What I'm asking is:
What do you have a hard time with learning that would
be a reason for you to try again; to overcome or conquer?
And what are you doin' about that? (You really don't have to post it.)

I sure would have my list that I'm diligently using my time left for,
things like
- forgiveness
- realizing my power
- focusing on the positive, esp in people
- showing God's love to others, (when I really don't want to!!! ha!)
- realizing more and more what Reality is

I'm working on 'the me-soul' becoming the person I am destined to become ---a realized soul! HA! (Like all of us.)

It would be nice to advance and move on from 'here', for me.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-02-2021, 06:47 PM
Master

Seth:
I am a personified energy source - but so are you. I have had many
lives, in your terms, yet in other terms I have not lived physically, but
rather lent or loaned my energy to lives that rose from my reality but
were not me.
--- The Nature Of The Psyche, Session 790
I believe that we come here to practice conscious reality creation.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 26-02-2021, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I believe that we come here to practice conscious reality creation.
Yes, that's another way of me saying to realize my power - conscious creation. Yes...I believe that is 1 facet.
We couldn't be coming back here to be these wimpy, whining,
helpless, blaming beings, right?
But, to become the strong beings we are and to purify ourselves thru the 100s of confrontations that make our egos flare up!!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-03-2021, 09:21 AM
Knower
Honestly, at this point I think I'm one of the ones that attained enlightenment but chose not to move on. I've learned all the lessons, I just keep coming back to help.

I drew that cute little dragonet on DeviantArt's Muro board. It is a lot of fun to reply with pictures in a forum!

"The brain was billions of years or more in the making. Each one is a unique make and model. What will you do with yours?" quoted from here *taps head*
Old 02-03-2021, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenQueen
Honestly, at this point I think I'm one of the ones that attained enlightenment but chose not to move on.
I've learned all the lessons, I just keep coming back to help.
Impressive.

Old 02-03-2021, 05:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenQueen
Honestly, at this point I think I'm one of the ones that attained enlightenment but chose not to move on. I've learned all the lessons, I just keep coming back to help.
Would you give some examples of how you helped?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 02-03-2021, 05:46 PM
Legrand

I would say I keep coming back here by compassion to take a Buddhist term.

We are all from the same source, even if we have different shadows to which we identify to and make us believe we are separate.

I will keep coming back until we all jump in together as one, for we are not separated.

In other words, as long as a shadow believes it has something to learn, I have something to learn in letting go of this shadow also.

Regards,
Old 02-03-2021, 07:45 PM
Not coming back here or just reducing the amount of lives I would need to reach a,
um, 'more advanced stage', let's say, was what first drew me to check out ACIM,
(A Course In Miracles).
And I must say I have 'advanced' a lot.
How, some will ask...
in kindness, compassion, forgiveness, certainly all around contentment, flowing, (ie, not being bothered by people or
situations that seem to not be working the way I'd normally like, as much), less of the manifestations of the ego...
being ok about so many things, that I might have
popped a cork over in the past!

With nothing much bothering me ---I have more mind/thought time to focus on
what I consider to be my priority...in other words, not sweating the small stuff; to know what is really imp.

So, I think I surely eliminated some lives, and thus, disasters that would have taught me patience or
humility or compassion/empathy and other things on the list to acquire.

Old 03-03-2021, 12:26 AM
Master
I came to be of service, that's it.
I still have some work to do, but not on this level.
Old 15-03-2021, 12:45 AM
Master
Hello Miss H.!

Very good question...and I've had more time to think on it the last few years. I would say...it's all you've mentioned, and also what Rah Nam has mentioned.

I think it's very much for reconciliation, healing, and growth, and for becoming ever more who I am...and also to be of service in the way that I can be.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke