Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-09-2023, 11:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Question about energy

Not sure where to post this, so starting here.

A while back had an unusual experience with time standing still & energy. I was in my office talking with a man. We were about 10 feet or so apart. When I turned to leave, he said something that made me smile. I turned around and looked at him in the eyes. It was at this point that time frozen. His eyes were wide open, like he saw something that he didn't quite understand & he wasn't moving. Then I saw his eyes change to the color of a blue sky with little white fluffy clouds. I quickly turned, thinking, oh how beautiful, how did that happen? We both went our separate ways without saying anything.

Then a couple weeks later, I walked out of an office into a hallway. He was standing there talking with another worker. They were right outside the door, so I almost bumped into them. I walked between them, saying excuse me. The energy I felt coming from Mr. BlueSky eyes, was incredible. The energy started in my toes and felt like fizzy bubbles. It felt like the time I was in a group of orbs, extreme euphoria.

I've been avoiding walking near him at work. I'm sure he has noticed I avoid him. I would like to talk with him, asking if he is familiar with energy work. However, I don't need anyone at work knowing the woo-woo side of me. And I'm not sure how he would react.

Has anyone else had this happen? Any idea what is going on?
Old 06-09-2023, 12:13 AM
No! But this is very exciting....I will be following what others say!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-09-2023, 05:34 AM
Master
Sounds to me like a very powerful connection. Deep connections take place between people beyond time. What you might have perceived is “the eternal moment.” It is my experience that we all live and have our being in the eternal moment.

Millions of years can pass but in the grand cosmic scheme of things it all happens in one moment. As human being we mark time by motion, but metaphysics teaches that all motion is circular or spiral. So it does not surprise me that you perceived orbs.

I have perceived the eternal now many times, everything else within the here and now is but a dance of shadow and light. Things come into being within the here and now they peak, they fall, and then they disappear. This is the cosmic dance.

We can have the experience of time standing still with someone else or alone all by ourselves. Often when it is with someone else it has to do with attraction or connection. Love, or even infatuation, is timeless. Orbs depict completeness, the whole; the circle is healing and completeness, and an orb is basically a circular globe.

Here I am just sharing my perspective, what you experienced may or may not be related to what I have said, as what I have said is the interpretation of my own experience of what I call “the eternal now,” or eternal moment.
Old 06-09-2023, 01:42 PM
If we are gonna talk about powerful, almost supernatural sudden connections with people...
oh boy have I had those!
And yes, physical sensations - good or bad or strange. Ha!
But time standing still - eyes changing...not that.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-09-2023, 07:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraApollo
I've been avoiding walking near him at work. I'm sure he has noticed I avoid him. I would like to talk with him, asking if he is familiar with energy work.
I don't know what is happening with Mr. BlueSky eyes, but why avoid him? If you continue to avoid him then you might miss an important connection. You don't have to immediately plunge into a deep discussion about your personal interests. But if you spend time with him and get to know him better then the subject of energy work may come up quite naturally.

And for all you know, he might be feeling a similar energy from you and maybe he is also curious about what is going on.

Peace
Old 07-09-2023, 01:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you!
Old 19-11-2023, 10:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Update: Today I can walk and talk with blue sky eyes and all is normal. No issues with energy or anything odd.

After long thought about what happened, the only thing I can think of was my energy was all wacko because of Hamas attacking people in Israel. After the attack, my energy started leveling out.

In the past I have picked up on mass causality events happening in the world. This time though it effected my Spiritual energy in a strong intense way. The only example I can give about how it feels is LeeLoo from The Fifth Element, when she was watching war on a TV.
Old 19-11-2023, 10:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Update: Today I can walk and talk with blue sky eyes and all is normal. No issues with energy or anything odd.

After long thought about what happened, the only thing I can think of was my energy was all wacko because of Hamas attacking people in Israel. After the attack, my energy started leveling out.

In the past I have picked up on mass causality events happening in the world. This time though it effected my Spiritual energy in a strong intense way. The only example I can give about how it feels is LeeLoo from The Fifth Element, when she was watching war on a TV.