Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 16-05-2012, 02:30 PM
MaliMarie

ear infection

I've heard about a few natural remedies for an ear infection.. some sound a little weird like blowing tobacco smoke in the infected ear. But I've also heard about sweet oil. I've successfully used ear candles to keep them from getting infected, but as my ear is infected now, I heard you aren't supposed to use them when they are already infected... I'm just wondering if there are others. I suffered from them every other week as a child and I'm sad to say I'm suffering from one now. The medicine the doctor gives doesn't help me. (the drops they give) So I'm looking for an alternative. Anything will help. Thank you
Old 16-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Zia

Hi MaliMarie,

You can use Umf 20+ Manuka honey. Just mix it with lukewarm water and drop couple of drops into infected ear. Also you can use it for infected eye.
I hope you get well soon.
Sincerely,
Zia
Old 16-05-2012, 05:10 PM
Newfreedom9

I have used hydrogen peroxide in my ears when I have an ear ache and it's always helped. I don't know about doing it if it's already infected though. Also I've heard 4 day old urine will cure it. Haven't tried that one myself though.
Old 17-05-2012, 02:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zia
Hi MaliMarie,

You can use Umf 20+ Manuka honey. Just mix it with lukewarm water
and drop couple of drops into infected ear. Also you can use it for infected eye.
I hope you get well soon.
Sincerely,
Zia

What are those, I never heard of either, thank you in advance -
and where would you get them?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-05-2012, 03:18 AM
MaliMarie

Thank you for the advice..

I've used hydrogen peroxide before and it's worked but I had also heard not to use it if there is pain.

knightofalbion where do you get grapefruit seed extract? Any health food store?

And as for the urine.. I think I'll pass lol. I just have a problem letting it sit out for 4 days and then pouring it in my ear. I feel like that would make it worse, but I've never actually looked into it.

Hopefully It will be gone soon.
Old 17-05-2012, 04:37 PM
Zia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
What are those, I never heard of either, thank you in advance -
and where would you get them?
Hi Miss Hepburn,
It seems I can't post a link, but if you Google Active Manuka honey you will get lot of results. There are different types of manuka honey, but what you want if active(umf +20,16 or 10)
I hope this helped.
Sincerely,
Zia :)
Old 16-05-2012, 05:28 PM
Master

Ear infections should be taken seriously especially if the infection is in the left ear, as toxins can drain down into the heart...

If not wanting to resort to pharmaceutical antibiotics, a large dose of garlic (raw/lightly cooked or as a supplement) will help fight the infection and cleanse the blood.

Grapefruit seed extract (a.k.a. citricidal) is a powerful natural antibiotic that is worth considering.
Max. 12 drops in a glass of water, drunk through a straw.
(Best natural treatment I've ever used)

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 17-05-2012, 02:04 AM
MYFIGO

I have used hydrogen peroxide in my ears for dizziness and it helped 85% of the symptoms within 5 minutes. I had been so dizzy I couldn't even roll over in bed.

Just a few drops in the ear will suffice. It will bubble and roll like a volcano if there is infection. Otherwise it will not. Lay down and let it sit for about five minutes and then let it roll out onto a washcloth. Repeat the next day.

But you are not supposed to use it when there is pain in the ear. I'd recommend waiting until there is no pain and then use the hydrogen peroxide as a preventative.

As one who had many ear infections as a child, smoke does not work nor does sweet oil. Sleeping on an incline or partially sitting up like in a recliner does help to reduce the pain.
Old 17-05-2012, 08:55 AM
Master

Re GSE: I'm in England so I can't tell you anywhere specific, but a good natural health mail order company would have some. Try doing a Google search.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 19-05-2012, 03:40 PM
Racer X

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliMarie
I've heard about a few natural remedies for an ear infection.. some sound a little weird like blowing tobacco smoke in the infected ear. But I've also heard about sweet oil. I've successfully used ear candles to keep them from getting infected, but as my ear is infected now, I heard you aren't supposed to use them when they are already infected... I'm just wondering if there are others. I suffered from them every other week as a child and I'm sad to say I'm suffering from one now. The medicine the doctor gives doesn't help me. (the drops they give) So I'm looking for an alternative. Anything will help. Thank you

Organic Garlic crushed in Extra Virgin first cold pressed organic olive oil. Let sit over night and then strain out garlic. Use 1 entire bulb in about 6 ounces of oil, and press the garlic in the strainer to extract the juices .......

Because it is infected the garlic can cause a temporary increase it passes quickly (a few minutes at most)

Then eat an Organic Diet with many various mushrooms to stabilize and strengthen the immune system , add raw honey, when the desire for sweets is present but no other sweets should be eaten. Take two tablespoons of RAW APPLE CIDER VINEGAR EVERY 4 HOURS.