Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 08-06-2022, 06:30 AM
Master
Aligning Yourself With God's Love

Aligning Yourself With God's Love
Aligning Yourself With God's Love is very simple, God loves all things so if you do likewise you'll have success with hearing him.

The greatest love of all?, love for all things/absolute love.

God " the loving father of all creation ".

Amen utopiandreamchild
Old 08-06-2022, 10:01 AM
Smile

Hi, I'm glad you think it's simple.
Maybe you could share how to with others.
You'd be doing a great service!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-06-2022, 02:50 PM
Knower

You can connect the Head Hair Follicle Energy with the Head Hair Wisp or Pineal Energy Wisp.

Similarly, connect the Armpit Hair Follicle Energy with the Heart Energy Wisp.

Also connect the Pubic Hair Follicle Energy with the Pubic Hair Wisp or Pubic Muscle Energy Wisp.

The Ten Commandments as revealed to Neale Donald Walsch, reinterpreted
This is a reinterpretation of the Ten Commandment as revealed to Neale Donald Walsh by the Pubic Muscle Energy Wisp:

And the Word of God was not a commandment, but a covenant. These, then, are the . . .TEN COMMITMENTS. You shall know that you have taken the path to Divine Selfhood, and you shall know that you have found the Higher Self, for there will be these signs, these indications, these changes in you.

1. You shall love God (which is you in the physical, as a manifestation of the Divine energies and personality) with all your heart, all your mind, all your soul, which means that you shall place nobody above yourself in the physical. No longer will you place above yourself any statues, tokens, charms, totems, or any man-made creation. You will set aside these things as a child sets aside toys. Not because they are unworthy, but because you have outgrown them. And, you shall know you have taken the path to God because:

2. You shall not call yourself in vain or despisingly. Nor will you call upon the body's three Energy centers (Pineal, Heart, and Pubic Muscle Energies) with belittlement. After you look at the Pineal and Heart Energies using Woo-Aww-Wow Relationship Temperament eyes, and having them become Lover Relationship Temperament (from possibly Predator Relationship Temperament), and knowing that "there is a right way to do anything", so as to connect the Head Hair Follicle Energy with the Galio Wisp (Pineal Energy Wisp), the Armpit Hair Follicle Energy with the Griffin Wisp (Heart Energy Wisp), and the Pubic Hair Follicle Energy with the Malphite Wisp (Pubic Hair Energy Wisp), you will understand the power of words, and of thoughts, thus you would not think of calling yourself in despise, or calling any of your body parts or physical features with belittlement and in vain. You shall not call them vain because you cannot, as long as you're connected to the Galio Wisp, Griffin Wisp, and Malphite Wisp. For My name—the Great “I Am”—is never used in vain (that is, without result),nor can it ever be. And when you have found the Divine Self, you shall know this. And, I shall give you these other signs as well:

3. You shall focus on the Present Time frame in the mind, thus keeping your Expectation in the present, so that it is not in the past or future, as it will cause you to feel miserly or depressed, respectively. This is a special feature or trait of the mind, as the Forward Traveling Time manifests as the Energetic Plane, while the Backward Traveling Time manifests as the Physical Plane.

4. You shall honor your mother and your father, who gave birth to you, and keep in contact with the babysitter or people (likely your grandparents) if you call them with Parent Relationship Temperament—and you will know you are the Son when you honor your Father/Mother God in all that you say or do or think. And even as you so honor the Mother/Father God, who are your father and mother on Earth ( for they have given you life ), so, too, will you honor your own children, and pregnancies. You know you have found God when you observe that...

5. You will not murder or kill anything with Fear Emotional Repression. For while you understand that you cannot end another life in any event (all life is eternal), you will not choose to terminate any particular incarnation, nor change any life energy from one form to another, without the most sacred justification. This applies to aborting an unborn baby. Your new reverence for life will cause you to honor all life forms—including plants, trees and animals—and to impact them only when it is for the highest good. And these other signs will I send you also, that you may know you are on the path:

6. You will not end a romantic relationship with Sadness Emotional Repression. Because of the reincarnating nature of humans as a sentient species, Emotional Repressions like Anger and Fear will get transmitted to the next same-sex reincarnation, so that while the person gets to meet you physically in this incarnation, it won't be likely in the other same-sex incarnation. However, if you have made someone express repressed Anger and Fear towards you, as a result of ending a relationship with repressed Sadness, you can think of that person in the mind, and ask for forgiveness. I promise you, when you are connected to the Galio Wisp, the Griffin Wisp and Malphite Wisp, you shall not commit this fault of ending a romantic relationship with Sadness Emotional Repression.

7. You will not take a thing that is not your own, nor cheat, nor connive, nor harm another to have any thing, for this would be to steal. I promise you, when you are connected to the Galio Wisp, the Griffin Wisp and Malphite Wisp, this will not happen. Nor shall you . . .

8. You will not say a bad thing about someone else that is not true, and thus bear false witness. Nor shall you . . .

9. You will not covet or have Envy Emotional Repression for your neighbor’s spouse, nor say anything that encourages them to separate, for they are already in a loving relationship. This means that you need to find someone else and move on.

10. You will not covet or have Envy Emotional Repression for your neighbor’s goods, for the Griffin Wisp will bring you all the wealth you will ever need.

You will know that you have found the path to Divine Selfhood when you see these signs. For I promise that no one who are truly connected to their Galio Wisp, Griffin Wisp, and Malphite Wisp shall any longer do these things. It would be impossible to continue such behaviors. These are your freedoms, not your restrictions. These are my commitments, not my commandments. For Higher Self does not force about—it merely tells the Divine Self: this is how you will know that you are truly energetically connected.

Related reading:
"How to be Successful as a Person, in School, Relationships, Parenting, and more"
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s....php?p=2110378
Old 08-06-2022, 06:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi, I'm glad you think it's simple.
Maybe you could share how to with others.
You'd be doing a great service!

Hi MissH, the main thing is to align your love with God's love so your thinking on the same level, love all things as God does, then you'll be able to hear his word.

You can also tap into the universal consciousness by loving as such.

God loves us all, so we should do likewise if we really want to unite with him/all things.

utopiandreamchild
Old 08-06-2022, 07:17 PM
Master
Thanks for your input Midas, much appreciated.

utopiandreamchild
Old 08-06-2022, 07:43 PM
Master
God's all about us, he's unselfish, me on the other hand I think about me and us, so there's a level of selfishness for me.

God is not that way, he only think's about us and never himself.

Amen God
utopiandreamchild
Old 08-06-2022, 08:23 PM
Master
If you want to be one with God then do as he would and love all thing's, if you don't align with God's love you won't hear him.

Easy.
utopiandreamchild
Old 08-06-2022, 09:52 PM
Master
God is our all loving father, love all thing's as God does and you will be united with him, if that's what you're after, me?, I'm selfish also meaning I think of what is best for me and us so there's a level selfishness for me, yes, but that's not how God is, God is absolutely unselfish and thinks about us, us meaning all of creation and what is best for us, obviously loving each other is best for us and doing away with hate.

Amen
utopiandreamchild
Old 09-06-2022, 12:00 AM
Master
Be one with God, God loves all things fullstop.

God Is Love.

Amen utopiandreamchild
Old 09-06-2022, 03:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
You can also tap into the universal consciousness by loving as such.
Let's focus on this message. Practice, practice, practice. Simply it is the physical self (ego) that hinders universal consciousness because we align with primal (state) consciousness more. The simplest of all levels. Does spirit speak language or is communication more complex and varied, this tapping into it. Communication is achieved by tapping into consciousness and the effort to do it. And communication is often about paying attention. For instance dreams are said to be a way that taps into universe or synchronicity which are the language used. One can call these methods. Don't think spirit speaks in only one way or you will miss it. One can tap into universe before love to. When one taps in universe what response will it be.