Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-09-2020, 07:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Everyone's blowing steam on others,even if they don't want to admit it.Especially those who pretend they don't
Also it would be nice to comment 'on topic' for a while,don't you think?
@heightend awareness.
This is the last time i asnwer you.ok?
You will cave in eventually. Thank you for your previous comment also. I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON ENOUGH !

PS Reflections.....

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 22-09-2020, 09:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Everyone's blowing steam on others,even if they don't want to admit it.Especially those who pretend they don't
Also it would be nice to comment 'on topic' for a while,don't you think?
@heightend awareness.
This is the last time i asnwer you.ok?

Are they?

It’s not so much the steam, that can be a shifter, it’s the ongoing grumpiness that won’t move through it that’s more of the issue.

I find it interesting you can’t see that everything you are becomes a symptom of awakening to simply become aware of yourself, become aware of more.

So are you becoming more aware of yourself in this thread?
Or outwardly focused on heightened-awareness without listening deeper in yourself.

What was offered to you was awareness of some things you might take on board without putting your barriers up.
Old 23-09-2020, 05:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Are they?

It’s not so much the steam, that can be a shifter, it’s the ongoing grumpiness that won’t move through it that’s more of the issue.

I find it interesting you can’t see that everything you are becomes a symptom of awakening to simply become aware of yourself, become aware of more.

So are you becoming more aware of yourself in this thread?
Or outwardly focused on heightened-awareness without listening deeper in yourself.

What was offered to you was awareness of some things you might take on board without putting your barriers up.
I don't think you have something to offer to me.Sorry for this,but there are plenty of people on this forum trying to grab from anything,as long as they can have something to post.
The best thing you could do here,was to post about YOUR experience with those symptoms,what you think it is,etc.
This is my awakening.My self discards automaticaly the c r a p.There are other members here with valuable insights and experience,that i can ask and learn from them.

kthxbye
Old 23-09-2020, 10:43 AM
Master
Quote:
I don't think you have something to offer to me.Sorry for this,but there are plenty of people on this forum trying to grab from anything,as long as they can have something to post.
The best thing you could do here,was to post about YOUR experience with those symptoms,what you think it is,etc.
This is my awakening.My self discards automaticaly the c r a p.There are other members here with valuable insights and experience,that i can ask and learn from them.

kthxbye

Lol your hilarious but I admire your front.

It’s good you discard the ****.

Heightened awareness and myself must be part of that. lol
Old 24-09-2020, 09:04 AM
Elfin

Quote:
I found a site about ''awakening symptoms''.As you can see,the list is big.

https://theawakenedstate.net/kundali...-of-awakening/

If that's what it takes to be awake,i prefer to stick with the sleepy ones
Hi.... Yes, the list is VAST... Quite daunting , draining, and tiring a lot of the time. Not to mention confusing!!!! And believe me, I tried to crawl back into the "cocoon" several times, but they wouldn't let me LOL....!!
Old 24-09-2020, 09:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi.... Yes, the list is VAST... Quite daunting , draining, and tiring a lot of the time. Not to mention confusing!!!! And believe me, I tried to crawl back into the "cocoon" several times, but they wouldn't let me LOL....!!
As i told to some others,it's about who you are and how you see things.Personaly i don't want to pay the price for something that i don't know where it leads.
Others are free to welcome it and name it as they want.

I know how you see it dear Elfin.And i won't shout to you.Even if i disagree.
Old 24-09-2020, 09:40 AM
Master
This thing is spreading like a virus and no one can stop it.One member of a housewife,is enough to spread the negativity all over the place.In simple words,you undergoing the so called ''awakening'' (without knowing what is it)and you see your family and friends,getting sick because of your energies.
Old 24-09-2020, 10:10 AM
Elfin

Quote:
As i told to some others,it's about who you are and how you see things.Personaly i don't want to pay the price for something that i don't know where it leads.
Others are free to welcome it and name it as they want.

I know how you see it dear Elfin.And i won't shout to you.Even if i disagree.
Hi.. But that's the point....EVEN I ....YES ME tried to get off the ride at times and crawl back into my comfort zone !!! And that's me!!! And I know you won't shout, cos I throw my white feathers at you LOL.... And I know you also won't shout , because I have never once told you you are wrong. You know by now that I respect others viewpoints.
Old 24-09-2020, 01:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi.. But that's the point....EVEN I ....YES ME tried to get off the ride at times and crawl back into my comfort zone !!! And that's me!!! And I know you won't shout, cos I throw my white feathers at you LOL.... And I know you also won't shout , because I have never once told you you are wrong. You know by now that I respect others viewpoints.
I know.

Believe me i really wish i had someone to stop me for doing highly costed mistakes and wrong moves.And that's because the spiritual field is extremely dangerous.Unfortunately it takes time to realize your mistakes,and sometimes it's too late.
So,i don't have a problem to become rude or extremely agressive.Sometimes a kick in the a s s is far more effective than a polite comment.
Old 24-09-2020, 01:17 PM
Elfin

Quote:
I know.

Believe me i really wish i had someone to stop me for doing highly costed mistakes and wrong moves.And that's because the spiritual field is extremely dangerous.Unfortunately it takes time to realize your mistakes,and sometimes it's too late.
So,i don't have a problem to become rude or extremely agressive.Sometimes a kick in the a s s is far more effective than a polite comment.
....And sadly, the journey does not come with a "rule" book ! Be a bit easier for us all if it did. We all deal with it in our own way.