Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 03-01-2022, 08:56 PM
Master
Premonitions part of mediumship

I know I am not the only one it's a medium it's hard premonitions
I've spoke to friends for my church that is mediums and Mega premonitions they get premonitions and they hated like I do sometimes especially the bad ones
I know I've had international mediums I've spoke to her about it it if I can 1 people didn't if I can but I can't it's not my fault
The ice should be doing what they're doing because I don't realise a gift I am on my mediumship
But it's emissions the premonitions I don't like like when my mum died and you for weeks in advance my uncle I knew a week in advance
Like the London bombings 5 days before the commission 5-days I had a premonition of a bomb blast Ennis train station
The teller blast 21 years ago I had a dream about Towers blowing up but then I didn't realise I'll get it I was
1997 I come downstairs my mum said you never guess what guess who's died and I blurted it out after princess died I know I heard about it it and saying it that tunnel and a drink
I don't know why I've got this gift but I think God give me this gift because I realise now no I am a good person I'll put Downs I had is jealousy
When my auntie died in 1999 and you she was quoted died that year
Like my dad told me he was going to die but I don't want to hear it
It even got to old is Ponte Di tonight it is going to die tonight domination voices commission and mission voices which I understand now the mission voices
Voices and give you a premonition advice if only I had listened
Avon 5 years ago more 25 years ago more I was told by spirit Google homes near me the funeral one near me but I didn't listen because I left so call friends put me off
Off but I'm mediumship there is no where I'm anybody put off this one because I if I do it I am set for life if I don't do for money I just do it because I love it

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 04-01-2022, 08:57 PM
Master
I know this permissions is getting stronger and stronger and the permission permission information is getting stronger because I am listening and taking more notice more
Only if you met could have listened like this she would have done better in life

Old 16-02-2022, 06:37 PM
Master
I look at premonitions as something that will help your Mediumship get better.

I wish you the best.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 16-02-2022, 08:16 PM
Administrator
You dont have to be a medium to get premonitions a lot of people get them,
I used to think why am i being shown these things when i cant do anything about it.
What i suggest to anyone having a premonitions to write them in a journal when you look back on them you might see a pattern forming.

Namaste
Old 16-02-2022, 08:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
You dont have to be a medium to get premonitions a lot of people get them,
I used to think why am i being show these things when i cant do anything about it.
What i suggest to anyone having a premonitions to write them in a journal when you look back on them you might see a pattern forming.
I was told by one of the Miriam spell tried to few mediums at the church to put them down in a journal which are spring and what's dyslexic language I put in but I'm learning to take my time but on here are some plans but here's my mic now which is easier

Old 17-02-2022, 07:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Premonitions (or predictions) should not be any part of mediumship.

They may be part of a medium's development but are of a psychic nature - related to physical/human - rather than of the spiritual picture. As such they should be left outside of the seance room.
Old 17-02-2022, 08:15 PM
Administrator
You are correct having premonitions is not part of mediumship.
that is why i said anyone can get them.

Namaste
Old 17-02-2022, 10:20 PM
Master
If premonitions are not part of Mediumship, then what 'else' is not part of Mediumship?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 17-02-2022, 10:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
You are correct having premonitions is not part of mediumship.
that is why i said anyone can get them.
My remark, Native spirit, was to an earlier posting from another member who wrote: "I look at premonitions as something that will help your Mediumship get better."

It wasn't explained in that posting, though, how premonitions would actually help mediumship improve.....
Old 17-02-2022, 10:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
If premonitions are not part of Mediumship, then what 'else' is not part of Mediumship?
fortune telling
personal counseling
psychic reading
Tarot reading