Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 14-11-2021, 01:05 PM
Pathfinder

Ghostly spiders

In the mornings recently while laying awake I've been seeing a large spider that looks like a life size tarantula walk across the bedroom ceiling and disappear into the top of the wall.
Frightened me at first but now I'm quite happy seeing it, it looks like a shadow and comes and goes in different places on the ceiling.
Has anyone else had this happen to them.
I did see an orb in my hallway in 2018, I wonder if they could be connected.
Old 14-11-2021, 08:26 PM
asearcher

most likely low level energies trying to give you a fright and don't get that it don't frighten you no more maybe? ;)

have not seen such myself but know they will try to frighten you and can manifest into that or sounds like that etc

"My low levels use to do the same things again and again too
Old 14-11-2021, 11:07 PM
Pathfinder

Funny thing is I've never liked spiders, still don't really.
What I saw today was the clearest yet, wonder if I should talk to it next time or just carry on ignoring it.
Old 15-11-2021, 05:53 AM
asearcher

I think you should ignore it, and pray. low levels try to scare you. had it been someone in trouble, someone needing help on the other side they would not be showing you spiders but that's just my take on it. who knows maybe the spider will make you immune to it, and then that's a good thing :)
Old 15-11-2021, 04:04 PM
asearcher

may i just ask you, just out of curiousity, are you going through something right now that has negative emotions such as fear, feeling low, anger, hurt, sadness? I have experienced that mine increase, it is like this connection between me and the low level world, when ever I go through such variety of emotions. I think it has to do with my aura and am trying to heal that and am on my way to do so. Some stuff I thought was healed the right way, things of the past but turned out they weren't. are you feeling drained in any way? could be stress at work etc, anything really where you sort of sink down in the levels of the mood. to some healing from grief, traumatic events etc comes natural. I have not been one of those, but am now learning my way

just wondering :)
Old 15-11-2021, 06:24 PM
Pathfinder

I've got heart and bone problems, had them for over 20 years now so used to it really, but now and again it makes me quite ill.
I had to retire early so just plod in life now, perhaps being quite weak some days and having more time at home I'm seeing more things that I wouldn't normally see.
Old 16-11-2021, 12:35 AM
Master

It's just a guess, but I would say it's an Astral critter on some kind.
Old 16-11-2021, 10:33 AM
Pathfinder

I've never heard of astral critters, I've just looked them up. I'll look more into them now, thanks for that.
Old 16-11-2021, 10:35 AM
Pathfinder

As I'm getting older I'm seeing more and more things, especially the white orb a few years a go, wonder if we become more aware of these things as we age, I'm 56 now.
Old 16-11-2021, 05:58 PM
asearcher

I am sorry you've had these physical issues with the heart and bone.

I have only heard that those who has some sort of illness are more close to the spiritual realm, those few told me, did not mean they were dying (they were not).

Too like you say now you have more time and they will feel you do have more time to see, experience them, or at least that is what I think could be going on.

I've always felt that even if low level energies are at play, the good side is too present.

Last edited by asearcher : 16-11-2021 at 09:37 PM.