Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 02-08-2021, 02:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Spirit Attachments/Djinns

Hi,
How do I remove spirit attachment? For the past 2 years I have had disturbances and initially I visited 3 different faith healers. Each time it would be fine for a few days and then back to square one. One of them had said the disturbances is caused by djinns. I hope someone could help me.
Old 02-08-2021, 05:38 PM
Master

This could be 1 of several things . From your imagation to a bad being . First try letting it know its dead and its time for it to move one .Loved ones are weighting at the astral garden , ect. Fill your self with white light . Use one of the many methods of the LRBP , middle pillar , circulation of white light . There posted on you tube . This could be a human created thought form , you or some one else . There are methods of banishing thought forms on the net and very old books . I dont know much abut Dijnns .
Old 05-08-2021, 11:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightseeker
Hi,
How do I remove spirit attachment? For the past 2 years I have had disturbances and initially I visited 3 different faith healers. Each time it would be fine for a few days and then back to square one. One of them had said the disturbances is caused by djinns. I hope someone could help me.

Whatever you believe is true. Just stop believing that there are 'spirit attachments' and you'll get on with life.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 06-08-2021, 09:04 AM
Ascender

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/con...ega-Salt-Baths
Old 28-09-2021, 01:09 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightseeker
Hi,

Hi lightseeker! First thing is to actually categorize what exactly it is you are experiencing. What one of the faith healers said is correct in that the "attachments" are djinns. These beings are not spirits however as spirit has nothing to do with soul and are two completely different things. Spirit is not evil, not at all, so they cant be spirit attachments as these beings (djinn) completely lack spirit.

With that said, we ALL have they're attachments and there is not one person that is free of they're attachments. They go by Djinns but other names for them are demons, the Archons, Fallen Angels, The Annunaki, The Authorities and they go by other names. Even if we have even just a little anger, fear, jealousy, envy and other lower emotions and vibrations then we have they're attachments. All of these emotions which leads to reactions comes from the djinn themselves and has nothing to do with us, the spirited beings that we are. Our good and positive vibrations and emotions come from Sophia and the Angelics while the negative low frequency ones come from the Archons. We choose how to deal or not feed them (the djinns) in any given moment.

Other names for ghosts are Earthly apparitions, warded or wandering souls and the Unquiet Dead to name a few. Im no expert on the subject and a work in progress myself but what i would suggest is to pay attention to your patterns and automated thinking patterns. If you have a thought like "i cant do this" or this person (insert negative thought) come up with something positive immediately like "you know what even though this person (or i) did (x) i still see the best in them or something along those lines or "cancel" the thought. You can even say "cancel that" in your head or whatever works for you. Earthbound souls are different in the sense that sometimes they may attach to someone after sudden death for example and not move on from here. Usually souls that linger around the lower astral plane closest to Earth are ones that either are attached to something or someone in 3-D or dont realize that they are more than they're body or soul and stick around and for a few different reasons.

Hope this is even a little helpful to you!
Old 30-11-2021, 08:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you Ghaleon. Your advise has come at the right moment.

A few weeks after I posted this question, I had a severe case of vertigo. It took me quite some time to get better but since then I had lesser disturbances. I know its still around but I have more control of my mind. There used to be a time when I would just want to end everything but now I don't have those feelings. Anger,frustration and sadness is still on which I keep playing out in my mind the whole day. I was praying for an answer to stop all these when I read your answer. Thank you again.
Old 30-11-2021, 08:42 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you Ghaleon. Your advise has come at the right moment.

A few weeks after I posted this question, I had a severe case of vertigo. It took me quite some time to get better but since then I had lesser disturbances. I know its still around but I have more control of my mind. There used to be a time when I would just want to end everything but now I don't have those feelings. Anger,frustration and sadness is still on which I keep playing out in my mind the whole day. I was praying for an answer to stop all these when I read your answer. Thank you again.
Old 30-11-2021, 06:29 PM
asearcher

I too find the answers above interesting and comforting :)

I myself had to deal with "low level", "poltergeist" activity going on for years now. Got great advice on this forum by several members.

I would stop thinking about so and so and I would pray every day and I would keep my spirit up (positive feelings) - and so then rarely something happened.

The latest upgrade of it was I think because I personally was going through something that was really old.

If I should summon it I had a bad relationship once with a man who was thought by my psychiatrist (Yep I ended up in a psychiatrist's office first time in my life, as I was trying to get out of the relationship) to be a psychopath. I was young back then and I had so much going on in my life - I was too in a hurry to move on. I thought because I was no longer in love with him. I thought because I had better self esteem (which he had bruised by his humiliation behavior and abuse) I was fine. That time would do the rest. I would forget about him. I thought I was a mistake /wrong girl for him and he was the wrong one for me. We all do mistakes looking for love. To me this relationship never felt as real as one I had had previously before him, and that had guided me in the right direction afterwards - as I knew that had been true love (even if it had died).

In fact I would forget so much that it was only a year or so ago I understood this was not normal. That it was not just because of lack of interest. There were other things as well that I had blocked out during this time in my life, that others reminded me off. They thought it was strange that I did not remember. I usually have a good memory.

What it really was was I had trauma locked in my body. These things can get that way when we undergo great amount of stress, can be bullying over time, can be rape and so on. These things can infest into the body, lock it down, keep it there. My mind - was fine, or so I thought, I can't say I suffered after I was out of it. I had had few panic attacks on my way out of the relationship - as he suddenly had decided he wanted me back. There was abuse taking place during the relationship, all the psychiatrist knew was about the mental abuse, first time I ever heard the word, and for me to understand that is what I had been subjected to. Had I not gone and see a psychiatrist, and maybe that good psychiatrist, when I did - back then - I would out of lack of support and feeling the classical pull that victims can feel towards their abuser (complicated, having given away their initial power, low self esteem etc) I most likely would not have made it. I would have returned. Even if I did not love him. But I stayed away.

You should stay positive and do all these other things to keep you at a vibration up, but if you like me have something inside you stored, something your body remembers but your mind won't let you (to protect you at that time) you could unravel it, process it differently and finally be done with it. I am now done with mine! It took me all this time before I was ready to turn around. Face it. There were times when I thought Oh God, I should not have opened that door, I can't beat this, this will beat me instead, only I did beat it. Now no old anxiety no more. No activity that I can tell. :)

I first got the idea after having watched the couple Warrens say a man had been possessed and in his past he had been the victim of incest. That this had become a scar on his aura, and so then I thought Hum, is this what I got then? Is this because of what? And the only time I have experienced what to me was a "negative" (if I should express myself that way, maybe you know what I mean) sexual "experience" was because of what the psychopath did to me.

So the way I look at your situation is that yes it could be your own negative way of thinking (even if you are fully entitled to have those), in the situation/s you are in, but it could also be something traumatic you have not yet dissolved. Only a suggestion, of course : )

Last edited by asearcher : 30-11-2021 at 08:11 PM.
Old 02-12-2021, 03:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi asearcher,
Thank you for the advise.
I guess I have to dig deeper and bring old wounds and try to find a cure.
Thankfully I have never experienced anything traumatising. Mostly non-acceptance and loneliness and on top of that being an introvert and a whole load of family issues. Also I have an autistic teen. Its chaotic at times and very stressfull. I really don't know how to keep a positive mindset all the time.
Just like you I have turned to prayers and only that has helped me so far.
Djinns are common in my country. Some Shamans known as 'Bomohs' keep them. They have a website on Djinn possessions.
Old 02-12-2021, 03:56 PM
asearcher

You're welcome :) Sorry I had to write so much to try to get across my point I did not know how else to explain it

Oh I can understand you have a lot on your plate, my sympathies, I wish you the best with it all and your child.

That's interesting with the Djinns, thank you for sharing :)