Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Old 12-01-2022, 03:55 AM
Master

Thank you Lynn, keep safe everyone.

I feel you could be right. We will have another two years of this virus. If we get another variant then it will likely go on for a lot longer. It would be nice if this ended very soon.

I am getting my third covid vaccination tomorrow. I am looking forward to that.
Old 12-01-2022, 10:06 AM
Administrator
Good points raised there Lynn. what I see is a lot of fear mongering amongst the media and TV not that I watch much of it,
don't know what's its like in Canada but hospitals are to capacity here, and it has nothing to do with Covid.
people are waiting 4 hours plus in Emergency because they can not get to see a Doctor.
This is going to be around for a long time we just have to learn to live with it,

Namaste
Old 12-01-2022, 08:22 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Good points raised there Lynn. what I see is a lot of fear mongering amongst the media and TV not that I watch much of it,
don't know what's its like in Canada but hospitals are to capacity here, and it has nothing to do with Covid.
people are waiting 4 hours plus in Emergency because they can not get to see a Doctor.
This is going to be around for a long time we just have to learn to live with it,

Namaste

Hello

Here in Canada our hospitals are full, I had to wait 12 hours in the ER before I got my Kidney Stone addressed, shot up with pain meds every hour, then it was a 2 day wait for out patient surgery. Now I wonder if I would get treatment or if I would be dead honestly.

Omicron has changed things as so many are off sick now, there are no non essential surgery, and no ER visits unless your screed critical care where I live. So its a long wait at a "Walk In Clinic". So many do not have a family Dr I have one that is "not" seeing anyone in office.

Today there were 84 in ICU with Covid 19 and over 50 percent of them are not vaccinated.

Where this goes who knows. Back east in Canada is way worse off.

Lynn
Old 12-01-2022, 09:18 PM
Administrator
My Daughter is a student Nurse.at the moment her placement is on the renal ward she was saying three patients went for Dialysis couple of days ago.
two had covid so they had to put them in isolation ward.
But she was saying five had to have xrays because they were complaining of pain four out of the five have just been Diagnosed with cancer also.
Because they couldn't get to see a doctor they let it go. now they are in a position if they dont have Dialysis they die.
but they also need to have the cancer checked as well.
its bad

Namaste
Old 13-01-2022, 02:34 AM
Deactivated Account
bad here too

Here in the USA it's really bad as so many Americans are not vaccinated.

Hospitals are overwhelmed in some regions and at bursting point just about everywhere it seems. Elective work is likely to be abandoned it seems, even critical care has got to be at risk.

People will die who would usually have been expected to survive. This is what pandemic means in real world terms but we should count our blessings vaccination has blunted the crisis and saved hundreds of thousands of lives.

It appears the Omicron variant is the massively dominant one, Delta still around but little mentioned nowadays. The peak in the UK seems to have arrived and the US is expecting the same in another fortnight or so. Doesn't mean the numbers will drop to nothing quickly and lots of infections will continue to be reported for some months but heading the 'right' way.

The prediction is that most of the US will get infected/exposed and that's the mechanism for the Omicron variant to start to die out. Wonder what will follow it, though? What new variant will find the niche where it can develop inside the millions of unvaccinated individuals? They're the pool for new infections and 12 months on we may be doing and saying the same things again, I'm very sad to say.....
Old 23-01-2022, 08:33 PM
Knower
I was not vaccinated, and I'm ill of Covid since a week ago. In home isolation, taking antibiotic and some pills, plus vitamins. So far I am good.

(I'm in Europe.)
Old 24-01-2022, 12:31 AM
Master

I am glad you are good now kanik and getting better. Do you wished you had your covid shots? Will that change now that you got covid? Would you get vaccinated when you get better.
Old 30-01-2022, 06:39 PM
Master
I've had covid (possibly omicron but not 100% sure) around 15 days ago. Two of my family members also had it at the same time and it was like a mild flu, nothing severe, nothing to fear. We did had some (maybe around 40%) sense of smell loss but it became normal after around 10 days. No one of us are Vaxx**ed and we are perfectly healthy now. We just took vitamin D, zinc, and needed to sleep more to recover.
Old 02-02-2022, 03:38 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Would you get vaccinated when you get better.
Thanks @astralsuzy!

I really don't know. I meant to get vaccinated this Spring (It's Winter now here)... but I already caught the virus. I don't know what to do now!?

By the way at me it was almost the same like @smilingsun explained. Plus, two (60+) of my family members who caught it were vaccinated, one of them with 2 doses Chinese vaccine, the other one with 2 doses Chinese vaccine and 1 dose Pfizer.
Old 03-02-2022, 10:42 PM
Master

When you can and feel better I advise you to get vaccinated kanik. Talk to the health professionals as to when it is best time for you to get vaccinated. You can still get sick if you get the virus but not as bad. I know there are people who are vaccinated and they still die. They mostly have health problems. If we can reduce our chances of getting seriously ill then it is worthwhile getting vaccinated. Vaccines are not 100 percent effective for it to work.