Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 10-03-2022, 12:00 PM
Experiencer

Tall whites, alert!

I’m doing my round of alerts.

Some may come and read and think nah or laugh, maybe even think delirious. Whatever.

So was born multidimensional. Been able to dimensional shift my consciousness since birth. Was much easier as a child then not for certain portion of life then again when I was activated.

I was trained in the astral since I was about 4 years old. I was assisted out of body and taken to this deserted place in the astral. This being I can never remember it’s face, other than it always wore a cape but so did I. It would take me this place with a wooden hut, fence outside. I’d be stood on the fence and it would repeatedly tell me to concentrate on my intention and take the leap. I always fell to the floor. Then after a good 6 months managed to do it! I learned how to use my intention to fly in the astral. This was the start. I was then schooled in the astral throughout my human childhood. My role was to be trained for a purpose dimensionally. My purpose to incarnate was for the very reason of unbalance of energy forming from unmanifest. This is where all incarnated human reside as consciousness as they project right down through 12 dimensions. My line goes straight from source. I am also a witness of the gold light city, kingdom of god. I did not die to witness this. I ascended and assisted by the angelic council. I was only incarnated once, I am an incarnated angel with Christ sophia through me. My order is to force balance back to all dimensions.

During my incarnation I have witnessed much truths that this dimension cannot perceive to understand.

So the tall whites…. I have come up close and personal with these beings in the astral dimension. They are malevolent and very much in control of this dimension as well as the lower and one above!

Within the astral dimension there is layers of density. How I view this from a human view is a flat square with a circle central. The outer edges of the circle is the out of bound levels of the astral. These are the areas every projector should not pass. It is not only dangerous but forbidden by these beings.

During my adult incarnated life. I have been doing much work in the astral, much like a warrior. I seek out dark energy and remove it. Transmute it. There has been much activity playing out on the edges of the astral. Wars between dimensional beings of light and dark.

I was with my group one time out of body. I was in a craft with my dimensional group, not all human. They dropped me on the edge of the out of bound. I found myself in a incognito mode up a remote housing area. There was these crafts I needed to avoid that was not part of my own group.
I found myself projecting my intention in the wrong direction. I ended up past the line of out of bound. I was in a much lower density and was ducked down in a bush. I could not believe what I was seeing. What I saw was actually true. Something I suspected but also something much rumoured in this dimension.
As a looked outwards from the bush was a open field. There was a huge opening going deep underground. There was 2 crafts sat on the field. One was a US military plane and the other was the tall whites craft. Men dressed in black military suits with US badges on. They were shifting heavy equipment underground. They were doing the heavy work while these tall beings were telling them what to do. These tall beings, I had a real good look at them. One clocked me, could sense me like I stunk. When it clocked me it’s eyes pierced right through me. The terror and fear it force into me was no words to describe. It told me in its mind to get away from there right now. Although it tried to I still this fear into me. I did not budge. I stood my ground and said no. I wanted to know *** was going on. As I challenged the being. I give it a good scan up and down. Took in how every little detail of its body. Humans are actually nearly close to how they are picture but not actually 100%. They are very tall with long legs, arms and legs. There heads are not big but actually look small for there long lanky bodies. They wear liotards that cut at the knees and elbows. They to wear a symbol on there outfit but nothing Iv seen before. It’s skin is not white. It’s the same colour as ours. It is pale but u can see through there skin. There veins is what gives it the peachy affect. There facial features, they have eyelids with eyelashes. The features are much closer together. They eyes is how they communicate. There energy is so dense, it’s sickening.
When I stood my ground and said no there was a pause. Then it warned me again if u do not leave I will make u leave. It needs who I was and how advanced I was and it knew it could not actually hurt me. Instead it forced me back into my body in a violent way. I was stuck in paralysis for quiet a while. The vibrations were actually painful. I could not project for long while after that.
After that projection I knew exactly what the ***was going on. I woke up more and more as time went on.

The tall whites as humans call them have for to long been in control. US goverment do work with them! The biggest deceivers in the world. These beings can be known as demons! They can take control of ur vehicle body and manipulate it. They are consuming many vehicle bodies right now.

They are watching me. I’m going out of my body in cautious incognito mode. From projecting out my body in my bedroom. To slowly moving myself out of my house, clinging to the fluid walls. I’m projecting in the denser levels. They are watching my everymove, intentional thought. What they don’t realise is tho my intentions are coming directly from unmanifest. As I woke up fully consciouss to my existance as consciousness. They are trying to catch me in all corners of my existence as a projection in all dimensions. They are waiting for my final throw out of my intention for balance. They want to prevent it. But they don’t realise it can’t be. It’s directed from source which is above unmanifest.

This is what’s the real truth of this dimension we reside in. We are being dominated by dark dimensional beings, made within the unmanifest.

They are using US military to gain control of this dimension. They made an agreement with them. But it’s more of a u do this or we will do that. So I see who the real dangers are to this world.

The true agenda is to destroy unmanifest. If unmanifest is no more then everything is no more within this pod.

Some talk about the alien invasion coming. Well to cut it straight to the point. It already happened, decades ago! Demonic possessions come up on the rise more and more. This is the invasion. They act as walkins. Consciouss take over while ur consciousness still resides.

A door opened a couple of years ago allowing the dark to come flying through but it was done for a reason! 2 can play that game right? So that’s how it went. We opened the door and allowed them to come streaming in. They latched on to many all over this dimension. Think ur life is crumbling, it’s ok it’s just the dark and sling over. Do u know why that’s good? Because we will be fixed right down deep into the pit over our souls. Our inner earthquakes will rumble and explode. Meaning we all are being forced to go deep in ourselves for mass consciouss wake up. So yes we played them at there own game in our intension as projected down from unmanifest.

Everything may seem all on the edge in our dimension right now but we are not at the end. Expect a new flowing energy to consume all dimensions any day now. This energy will literally over night change our paths. Every single projected consciousness residing in this dimension.

The tall whites have been exposed! They are being defeated and expect the full honest truth to hit our human dimension.

We beings of light took control and we have nearly won. Now it’s time for loose ends.

What happens there, manifests here after. All u astral projectors know this to be true. All fear here will not be anymore soon. The light will illuminate the whole dimension.

Just a little bit more patience incarnated ones