Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-05-2021, 04:38 AM
Experiencer
Has anyone else seen a "soul" of a human being in its purest form?

It happened 6 or 5 years ago when I was very active here in Spiritual forums haha

I just looked into my ex-boyfriends eyes and I saw his soul. I was lying in my bed but completely awake, as we were talking to each other. The soul was some sort of "void", like the galaxy, and it was just floating there like it was everything ever existed and nothing at all at the same time. Like a black void, but completely filled. I am unable to describe it with human words or senses but that should give an idea.

The most interesting thing is, even before my brain could process what had happened, my subcouncious already knew what happened!!!! I shout to him instantly: I just saw your soul and he was like ??? hahaha It was completely automatic and I knew it with every fiber of my body that it was his soul. I just don't have any logic explanation for that.

So something tells me that the subcouncious mind is, in a way, a "bridge" between our 5 human senses and what happens on the other side. It is a way of our body to experience what we live outside of the matter, as our human senses are unable to translate it. It is just incredible.

Anyone else has gone through that ? It would be awesome to "understand" what I have seen
Old 12-05-2021, 04:45 PM
ImthatIm

Yes.
The subconscious is incredible and does not miss a beat.
Old 13-05-2021, 01:41 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoliveira
It happened 6 or 5 years ago when I was very active here in Spiritual forums haha

I just looked into my ex-boyfriends eyes and I saw his soul.
About everything and nothing... and knowing what it was.

I had some similar experience, sensation, state-of-mind of "everything and nothing", but about "myself" not other person soul as you call it.

In that event "I" was released from my every known feeling, memory, sense, personality... Only the core, most fundamental "particle" of "myself" was left... and high intense information-vibration was pouring from all around into that dot and thru it.. it was like I was that dot in space and at same time stretched into infinity, information was rushing thru me and I was all that information at same time..

(If it doesn't make much sense... then, it's like reading this paragraph. You are reading from start to the end and at same time you're not reading it at all because it's "merged" with you at once, you're inseparable "part" of it, you are the paragraph)

^^and I know it doesn't makes much sense but it's the best I can explain. Perfectly clear to me, but beyond my explaining skills and capabilities.. sry.

I never had experience that would be 1/biliionth fraction of it but at same time I knew it was my "home", where my peace was... "place" I never seen before where everything makes perfect sense...

Quote:
Anyone else has gone through that ? It would be awesome to "understand" what I have seen

Not sure anybody can tell/explain you what you saw, and as you said it yourself you instantly knew it was his soul..

In my experience.. 10 people can see the same thing and they'll write you 10 different stories, each from it's own angle of view, state of mind, perception of the world etc.. at that moment/time. There will be some similarities and you could draw more precise conclusion, paint more detailed picture from all that... but then some time later you find out that all of them are color blind(and unaware that color/blindness exist) and what they wrote/described was something absolutely different than what you would see and is to you..
And then it would be similar if you are colorblind(and not knowing colors exist) and reading what they wrote to you while unaware it will be read by colorblind person therefore not adjusted to your perception.

So, if I include "my view" for example, I don't see people as having souls, it's more like one big tree of consciousness that have branches in all directions and one branch spreads into "thousands" tiny ones and on the tip of each that tiny branch is a physical human body. And that physical human can see other physical humans but can't see the tree because it is one of the "rules" for that branch...
Rule> You can grow a body on this branch and have experience without knowing of tree's existence... and see how it goes... and maybe at some point you get a thought of something-that-connects-us/all or glimpse into his(or someone else) tiny branch (or maybe further).. his soul?

So, if I was in your place and tried to describe it to you then it could be like: "You know, the tree"... "Uhm, OK... And what kind of tree was it, Apple?"

I would say this experience is your own journey, your personal seat-with-a-view of universe to explore, story to write from what you "saw", corner stone for your own creation, make out of it what you want/like it to be...
Others could help with their opinions but at same time even with their best intentions could cloud your "judgment".
* "this one" in my posts relates to "information/data" that is acquired from beyond I/ego capabilities and then using "myself-tool" to pack/formulate it into something that could hopefully make sense to others reading it.
Old 14-05-2021, 06:16 AM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoliveira
I just looked into my ex-boyfriends eyes and I saw his soul.

yes i experienced the same thing.
Old 14-05-2021, 06:43 PM
Master
Yes I experienced it when I was first raised—- at first the perception to let an perception—- (an avatar, a soul ) then an perception where by I was in a fluid energy form —- thirdly, another form of atomic atoms- secondary; an teleportation packet field with ethal—- (then an crotch - avatar-relevant atom outline-then with twin flame the same secondary packaging perception packets... and lastly a ghost theory(. I experienced soul in all of these forms.. it was majority light which plugged in I don’t like giving out but I guess had some to waste... the major one I felt was with flame when I realised it was my; I am...that in the account it was my souls, my eyes (in pinhole theory) escaped with my flame... all delicate matters and matter...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 15-05-2021, 04:37 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Form is in the end an illusion of the mind. Form is deceptive, dont trust it.

In truth, all is abstract energy patterns without form
Old 15-05-2021, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer
Form is in the end an illusion of the mind.
In truth, all is abstract energy patterns without form
Ha, not just 'in the end', my friend...Always was and always will be an illusion of the mind,
for the one that is in it...in the illusion.
One reason I promote the book, "The Disappearance of the Universe"...as in,
when you wake up out of the dream of this place...it disappears.

Btw, not so abstract, either - atoms, subatomic particles, space in between.
Why, we ourselves are 99.99999% empty space, (we, meaning our bodies.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-05-2021, 07:04 PM
Master

For reference:

if electron's diameter = 1 mm
then nucleus' diameter = 1 m
and atom's diameter = 100 km .... loooots of nothing!

For the "metric" challenged: 1 in vs. 28 yards vs. 1,578 miles.

For illustration: 1,578 miles from Rome, Italy: www.mapdevelopers.com/draw-circle-tool.php

Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 15-05-2021, 07:05 PM
Master

Basically everything is "nothing" to which we attribute form with our perception:

Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 15-05-2021, 11:05 PM
AbodhiSky

it's fills me with a sense of awe and wonder when i think about how small or large some things actually are.