Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-07-2016, 06:41 PM
Knower
Red face How do I open my closed chakras?

A few different tests said my chakras are "closed" or "weak". I would love to open them :) What are your methods of getting them opened?
Old 02-07-2016, 07:18 PM
Master
It is my understanding that chakras do not close, or can not be closed. They can, however, get dirty/mucky, and become sluggish.

There are various ways to cleanse them and clear them. From working with crystals, to visualization. Visualize the state of the chakra. See what color it currently is. Is it bright, dim, dark? Then visualize a vivid bright color, that represents the Chakra's color, and allow it to cleanse and clear it. There is also energy healing you can do, like through Reiki.
Old 02-07-2016, 09:55 PM
Knower

Focus on them. For example focusing on the solar plexus area might bring to the surface what is blocking the higher energy flow, whether it be emotions or however you want to interpret the energy.

I know there are tools and methods, but we have the power within.
Old 03-07-2016, 01:36 AM
Ya know what? Just start being deliberately unselfish..
( we can all get that way from time to time)...be really
extra kind to people...give them love when you can ...
give that $5 bill to the cardboard intersection guy...

Feel your heart...the rest will come.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-07-2016, 01:58 AM
Master
chakras open whenever we express spiritual qualities
they close when it's the opposite
There are a lot of misconceptions about "opening" a chakra
you can open at a gross level of functioning and a subtle level of functioning
but it is the movement of Kundalini that opens at the spiritual level - the level that changes your consciousness for forever
Old 03-07-2016, 04:53 AM
Master

if they were closed you'd be dead. One hears this "closed" terminology a lot.

A chakra thou can be small, it can be blocked some, it can be sluggish, it can be unbalanced, it can even wobble in a way it shouldnt.

You can activate more or energise a chakra by just focusing on it with this intent. You can also help a chakra by doing good things which help whatever chakra it is eg if its a sluggish or blocked heart chakra by focusing on being more loving and giving, if its your throat chakra, by making sure you only ever say truthful unhurtful things to others etc.
Old 07-07-2016, 04:17 PM
Knower
@InnerLight-Sounds good Does reiki music help heal when listening to meditation music for healing pretty well?

@MissHepburn-Thanks I do know I need to open my heart a lot for sure, especially forgiveness and self love to myself more. I need to let go of the past, regrets, guilt, and not let fear stop me from moving forward.

Thanks everyone for the helpful tips! :)
Old 07-07-2016, 06:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
if they were closed you'd be dead. One hears this "closed" terminology a lot.

A chakra thou can be small, it can be blocked some, it can be sluggish, it can be unbalanced, it can even wobble in a way it shouldnt.

You can activate more or energise a chakra by just focusing on it with this intent. You can also help a chakra by doing good things which help whatever chakra it is eg if its a sluggish or blocked heart chakra by focusing on being more loving and giving, if its your throat chakra, by making sure you only ever say truthful unhurtful things to others etc.

This is true - they don't close completely but they do close.
Old 07-07-2016, 08:16 PM
Master
I did the Kundalini thing. It was kind of an accident and it wasn't especially pleasant but it did the job.

I work with the chakra system in a different way. My system corresponds to the chakra system but it's a different method, same idea.

Here is a suggestion that might be stupid but I have a rainbow themed house. Every room is a different color of the rainbow, and I have some other important items that are rainbow themed...Maybe work with the rainbow theme. Since my method is different my techniques are different but the rainbow theme is pretty important.

Last I heard my chakras are all in good shape and my aura is nice and big.
Old 08-07-2016, 02:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
Here is a suggestion that might be stupid but I have a rainbow themed house. Every room is a different color of the rainbow, and I have some other important items that are rainbow themed...Maybe work with the rainbow theme. Since my method is different my techniques are different but the rainbow theme is pretty important.

that sounds cool :)