Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 16-09-2006, 10:16 PM
BLAIR2BE

Color

Our Soul Is Eternal. Our Soul Is Not What Changes. It Is Our Awareness Of It That Changes.
Old 16-09-2006, 10:21 PM
Glorymist

Blair - - you are exactly right ! ! Without a doubt - - you are right on the money ! !

You might consider - - you personally - - begin to say - - "I as Soul am eternal." Or - - "I as Soul do not change."

Begin to refer to yourself as Soul first - - and all else is added unto you. You might already do so - - and if so - - I apologize for suggesting what you already do.

But if not - - you might consider starting - - knowing that ego will begin to dance and cartwheel - - and you'll just have to be aware of that. Work to perceive what is what.

Go from there.
Old 16-09-2006, 10:27 PM
BLAIR2BE

Your Words Are Gold Glorymist. This Instant, My Arms Have Goosebumps. Ive Been Zapped By A Wave Of Energy And Many Things Will Make More Sense. This Simple But Divine Idea Has Eluded Me Until Now:)
Old 16-09-2006, 10:27 PM
BLAIR2BE

Everyone Consider Glorymists Advice...
Old 16-09-2006, 10:28 PM
BLAIR2BE

I Mean, I knew It Already, But The Application Wasnt There. Its Hard To Explain...
Old 16-09-2006, 10:58 PM
Glorymist

Blair - - don't analyze / try to explain. That takes it all back into the mental worlds.

Just recognize / realize - - and live it.

But - - be gentle. Mind doesn't like force. In approach. In retreat. In interaction.
Old 17-09-2006, 09:45 PM
Bob23

Some may say, "What~is, is eternal."

And some may not perhaps.

Old 17-09-2006, 10:16 PM
Glorymist

People who wish to maintain / promote the continuous mystery of it all will ask such circular nonsense.

One of the benefits in moving forward on the Path is moving passed them.
Old 18-09-2006, 01:52 PM
Guide

I know a few of those people, Glorymist. They would tell you that your journey has no destination. They talk themselves into oblivion until every definition is blurred. Thank goodness that the benefits in moving forward on the path are not obscure, but rather obvious and massively liberating! It is the things that hinder us on the path that are illusive.

I'm free! HALALUYA!!!
Old 18-09-2006, 04:43 PM
Glorymist

The "other" board by this same name but with a hyphen in between the words is full of people who are coming from this direction. Astounding. Every word that anyone uses is put up against its opposite as if that's some kind of explanation - - and I have to constantly remind myself - - that to one on the intellectual Path to God - - that IS an explanation.

Such as - - thing / no-thing - - thought / no-thought - - existence / no-existence - - explanation / no explanation - - observer / non-observer - - etc.

There are a couple of people who just make about every sentence like this. Astounding ! ! Whole posts are nothing but this. And they believe they have actually made a contribution.

Then they say - - to someone in the thread - - "You haven't gotten there yet ! !"

And no - - I didn't reply - - "there / no-there - - gotten / not gotten - - you / not you - - etc."

Hey - - if it works for the individual and s/he's not out blazing away with a gun in some school / McDonald's / post office somewhere - - it's just fine with me ! !

hee hee hee
Closed Thread