Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 02-01-2011, 03:12 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
I've heard various things about the higher vibration times that is dawning now - an age where we will all become more and more telepathic. I was thinking about that aspect of it today. What would it be like to communicate like this - a world without secrets, false words or minced words. I've also heard that internet is a kind of preparation for this experience.

Any thoughts?
Yes, it's coming.. this year for some of us.. (so I'm told)
Old 04-01-2011, 12:56 PM
Danii-Marie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Yes... telepathy is a natural ability that is spontaneously showing up for many people these days, even those who have not done spiritual work.

I totally agree! It was only yesterday whilst in the car with my partner - who is defenitly not into 'this rubbish' as he tells me
when he said to me so we'll go home and play the Wii yeah?
I looked at him and said 'how did you know i wanted to do that' and he replied 'you just said it didnt you', when actually i had just thought about saying the exact to him...

Something small but it happens quite often :)

Im excited about something not sure what but theres definitely a vibrational shift happening/happened because i feel very 'charged'
Old 19-01-2011, 03:48 PM
AngelBreeze

Telepathy is already in use in the Afterlife!

Hi Uma, I just wanted to chime in by saying that while I believe it's true that many here on Earth are becoming more and more telepathic, telepathy is already in use in the Afterlife. You see, in the world of spirit their main form of communication is via telepathy.

I believe that due to the immense vibrational changes on planet Earth, we are moving towards and being prepared for full communication via telepathy one day. I believe it is entirely possible to communicate that way and it will have served as a great learning experience once we arrive in the Afterlife at our appointed time.

In the Afterlife when one wants to communicate with another they simply think of that person and a special frequency is set up where the person intended will act as the receptor for that message and be able to respond. In fact a whole group of people may be contacted by one thought if need be. That way all can join in if that is requested. But if the discussion would center around something that only one person was to receive and not the others, spirit may adjust the message frequency whereby only the intended person will receive the message instead of everyone at large. We could learn from that. We are not there yet in this realm but I think with good effort, patience, and a propensity to learn more and experiment more, it will surely be possible one day!

When one lovingly shares with benevolent people of like mind, something great is bound to happen! -- AngelBreeze
Old 19-01-2011, 04:03 PM
Master
In the Afterlife when one wants to communicate with another they simply think of that person and a special frequency is set up where the person intended will act as the receptor for that message and be able to respond. In fact a whole group of people may be contacted by one thought if need be. That way all can join in if that is requested. But if the discussion would center around something that only one person was to receive and not the others, spirit may adjust the message frequency whereby only the intended person will receive the message instead of everyone at large. We could learn from that. We are not there yet in this realm but I think with good effort, patience, and a propensity to learn more and experiment more, it will surely be possible one day!

well, this is already practiced in this "realm". however, the puzzle of telepathy in this "realm" is as follows ... is one a voice hearing schizophrenic in need of meds or a telepath? unless ones co-operants are physically present in ones life and verification of internal communications can be made it's exceedingly difficult to tell.

any suggestions?
Old 19-01-2011, 04:07 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
I've heard various things about the higher vibration times that is dawning now - an age where we will all become more and more telepathic. I was thinking about that aspect of it today. What would it be like to communicate like this - a world without secrets, false words or minced words. I've also heard that internet is a kind of preparation for this experience.

Any thoughts?

Only a short time ago I would have pooh-poohed the idea but I have begun to see matters differently.

I'm trying to stay open-minded on this matter and I expect many false dawns and wrong paths for many before any degree of clarity emerges....

I doubt very much that the Internet was intended as a preparation but it does allow the easy interchange of ideas and their discussion, something perhaps of great advantage if and when such a change comes about.

The Internet, though, may also empower charlatans, hoaxers, deceivers, fanatics, criminals, the misguided and the simply delusional. A new time of false prophets....

A confused and confusing time is ahead I would suggest but potentially an interesting one.
Old 19-01-2011, 04:10 PM
Master
i don't think the internet is so much a "preparation" for telepathic communication but a crude model of it.
Old 19-01-2011, 04:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries

well, this is already practiced in this "realm". however, the puzzle of telepathy in this "realm" is as follows ... is one a voice hearing schizophrenic in need of meds or a telepath? unless ones co-operants are physically present in ones life and verification of internal communications can be made it's exceedingly difficult to tell.

any suggestions?

It is my understanding that proof for the logical mind is difficult, maybe not even possible. However a person's body always knows what it is experiencing.

As a result, the degree to which a person can trust their senses will determine the quality of that verification. I find that this is a learn-able art. That is if the desire is present, you can balance and integrate the logical and the sensual.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 19-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
It is my understanding that proof for the logical mind is difficult, maybe not even possible. However a person's body always knows what it is experiencing.

As a result, the degree to which a person can trust their senses will determine the quality of that verification. I find that this is a learn-able art. That is if the desire is present, you can balance and integrate the logical and the sensual.

John

hi John! yeah but ... i'm a faithless individual and i need proof that i'm not a thorazine candidate. the mind is an amazing tool. what desire can it not manifest by way of the imagination? i mean, stigmatists manifest external bleeding wounds via their belief in Jesus' messy death so sensual body reaction to the mind's imagry doesn't necessarily indicate manifesting actuality.
Old 29-01-2011, 07:54 PM
aKuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma

Any thoughts?

Yes we were told around 2001 the web prepared us to connect to the energy vibrations of others at a distance as we joined together on this venue..It has worked in many cases well. However at the same time I was told by spirit that the truest level of telepathy is only available when the mind and heart are pure or clear from deception...it was sometime later I read were the original Aboriganie stated the same thing as their main communication was via this as the lived in 24/7 and applied it with scouts and on walkabouts. It was also not applied to casual chit chat.
Although we will communicate this way it will be more a connecting to the energy frequency a person is (which defines their intention) rather than it being conversing...I do this now with a friend and it is quite different.