Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-03-2013, 01:49 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
And your patronizing flyby posting is felt equally. Yes I can feel it and let it go as well.
Enjoy your supper.

The eyes that see..yes...its all what "you" see in my sharing James.
Old 13-03-2013, 01:49 AM
Master
Quote:
I have also spend my time pushing buttons in the mind you do not have with my belief that though there is the all flowing together Oneness we cannot describe, I also see it in this world some describe as dual and/or multidimensional. I just simply do not buy that it is separate beyond the fact that we as individuals choose it to be. It might just be me who can ascribe to the Empath label and feel energies and emotions originating elsewhere than my mind-body as if they were my own.

But yes the Gnostic has a beautiful way of looking at it all. I love their point on how this world is as it is because of the creator; and if we are honest with each other are we not all creators. I am quite sure it is not "god" who created the laws in my country or the badly produced food and so on

As far as I understand the Gnostic ruled Christianity until the bible was made. But then again I do not really know that much *crosses fingers and hopes no Christians heard that and reports me to the god for x amount of eternities in hell*
That was wonderful, I think we are saying the same thing but in a different way, and that is how it should be, my way of thinking certainly isn't the only way. The remembrance that i point to is just that, remembering that we are all ONE, see past the mere mind body, when we have this remembrance, we then come back to the mind body and really live for the first time, well I know that I did when I remembered.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 06:29 PM.
Old 13-03-2013, 01:50 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I'm a fan of Star Trek:The Next Generation.

I have no clue about much. Once I opened to quatuum physics and a Holographic Universe...
I have no idea what will be next.

God? I don't have a clue.
But I do know, n-o-t-h-i-n-g would exist without It...not the sparkles behind your eyelids on the darkest blackest night...nothing....it would not exist if not for "Him"...NOW why do I say that? Because of a book? No, because an andogynous whisper told me one night in my head in around 2008, in a complete sentence.
..do I care if anyone believes that or me?
It would be nice...but its ok if it's my secret personal message from God who dwells inside me closer
than my very skin...

I like this...star trek is cool...:)
Old 13-03-2013, 01:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I'm a fan of Star Trek:The Next Generation.

I have no clue about much. Once I opened to quatuum physics and a Holographic Universe...
I have no idea what will be next.

God? I don't have a clue.
But I do know, n-o-t-h-i-n-g would exist without It...not the sparkles behind your eyelids on the darkest blackest night...nothing....it would not exist if not for "Him"...NOW why do I say that? Because of a book? No, because an andogynous whisper told me one night in my head in around 2008, in a complete sentence.
..do I care if anyone believes that or me?
It would be nice...but its ok if it's my secret personal message from God who dwells inside me closer
than my very skin...

Again thank you for sharing.
I wonder what your thoughts are about those who hear a whisper telling them to blow up a building full of people?
Old 13-03-2013, 01:52 AM
Master
Post 148 Robbie.................your turn. You may have missed it.
Old 13-03-2013, 01:53 AM
silent whisper

IN the surrender of not caring...Miss H you show how it can be in the full surrender to BE....sharing freely open to your own personal whisper...one with it all..

All cocooned nicely in that warmth and soft place where god dwells in us all
Old 13-03-2013, 01:55 AM
silent whisper

When you see all life is on loan...in this physical body...you may see why the whispers come James..
Old 13-03-2013, 01:56 AM
LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
You bet it is, the experience is only secondary to that which IS, it is never that, but still it is the experience of that.

There isn't anything secondary to "That which IS".

"That which IS" is everything, so it is a ultimately tautological statement. It doesn't communicate anything.

"That which IS" is every thing, every act, every occurrence, every thought, every idea, every emotion, every experience, every delusion, everything beyond...

So what exactly are we isolating out with the phrase "that which IS". There seems to be this urge to take all of life/existence/being and neatly reduce into an abstraction of "Oneness" and then attribute goodness, beauty, the wonderful, loving, the joyful to "IT".

"IT" isn't any of those. "IT" cannot be celebrated as being ultimately good.

"IT" isn't any more love than it is hate, "IT" isn't any more beautiful than it is ugly, "IT" isn't any more wonderful than it is terrible, "IT" isn't any more blissful than it is torturous. "IT" is all of these an every thing in between.
Old 13-03-2013, 01:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
When you see all life is on loan...in this physical body...you may see why the whispers come James..

You underestimate me and what i have seen and heard my friend. Why?
Old 13-03-2013, 01:58 AM
silent whisper

Oh here we have some LIFE added to the party....see whats in store now..god help us all..pray for us...too..

:)