Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 12-03-2013, 05:01 PM
Robert, I hope you know I understand each and every
word that you write.
And they all make me smile with their insight and wisdom and I
Can't tell you how happy I am for you and your experience...well, I would
If there was a "you".

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-03-2013, 09:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIFE
Psycho,

So, this pretty much sums it up?

My True Nature pure consciousness which is love and blissfulness. But, in truth there is no such thing as love and the blissfulness isn't actually blissful. I can do anything I want, unless I want to experience actual bliss, because that cannot be done. It cannot be done, because I am already in bliss- it is just that I don't know it. I don't know it because I expect bliss to be blissful and it isn't.
Yes if that is the way you sum it up, that is where you are.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:30 PM
Master
Quote:
I am well aware that words are not what they point to. You can't drink a tall glass of the word "water".

And I can see where you are pointing yours. You are pointing yours to an idea, although you have another idea that this particular idea is beyond ideas.
I can only point you, where you look is where you are.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:34 PM
Master
Quote:
In describing your "awakening experience" you said:

Then asked to describe more of what it felt like, you said:

So what differentiates the quality of an "awakening experience" from
non-awakened experience?

In other words, how would one know they had an awakening experience if it indistinguishable from the "everyday" regular experience of "a human being a human"?
If you yourself had an Awakening you will know, you would not be asking question as you are , I keep answering your questions to me, but you don't seem to grasp what I am trying to point to, that's ok, it doesn't matter, you are already IT.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:42 PM
Master
Quote:
I found something I thought you might like psychoslice: Not all humans are spiritual (pneumatics) and thus ready for Gnosis and liberation. Some are earthbound and materialistic beings (hyletics), who recognize only the physical reality. Others live largely in their psyche (psychics). Such people usually mistake the Demiurge for the True God and have little or no awareness of the spiritual world beyond matter and mind.
Yes and that's ok, I am not saying you need to be Awakened, I am just simply reminding those who want to remember, and those who remember can share what they experienced here so that others can remember also. This thread is not to prove that one is better than the other, Awakened or not, like I keep saying over and over, you are already there. If you see it in another way, then that's great, its simply another way, but I can only share this in my way, its the only way that I know, the only way that I have experienced.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 06:28 PM.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Robert, I hope you know I understand each and every
word that you write.
And they all make me smile with their insight and wisdom and I
Can't tell you how happy I am for you and your experience...well, I would
If there was a "you".
Well hi to you Miss Hepburn, yes I know that you resonate with what I am trying to share, its hard to share this stuff, and it can sound oh so paradoxical to those who don't resonante with what I am trying to share, but I am trying and that is all I can do.
Old 12-03-2013, 10:03 PM
LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes if that is the way you sum it up, that is where you are.

No, that's everything that you said, so I guess that is where you are.

I see we are just playing games now, and I'm not really interested in that...

What if you're not actually "Awakened" and just think you are? I don't know...just something to contemplate.

No need to respond. I assume the responses will just continue to imply that I would know if I were enlightened like you.
Old 12-03-2013, 10:07 PM
Master
Quote:
No, that's everything that you said, but that's fine.

I see we are just playing games now, and I'm not really intersted in that...
Why not, life is a game lol.
Old 12-03-2013, 10:18 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes and that's ok, I am not saying you need to be Awakened, I am just simply reminding those who want to remember, and those who remember can share what they experienced here so that others can remember also. This thread is not to prove that one is better than the other, Awakened or not, like I keep saying over and over, you are already there. If you see it in another way, then that's great, its simply another way, but I can only share this in my way, its the only way that I know, the only way that I have experienced.

*sigh* I am not sure where you found those words in a simple share of a text. Put peace be it with that, not everything is an attack you know I just thought the text simply said the things you said...
Old 12-03-2013, 10:46 PM
Master
Quote:
*sigh* I am not sure where you found those words in a simple share of a text. Put peace be it with that, not everything is an attack you know I just thought the text simply said the things you said...
No I don't get upset if anyone attackes me, there is no me to attack, maybe I didn't quite understand what you were getting at, maybe you could expand a little more, after all I'm just a simple mind.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 06:28 PM.