Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 29-10-2011, 03:59 AM
IndigoAmber

I think that if you continued to search your heart, your truth will manifest.
Old 29-10-2011, 06:08 AM
duckstar

from what ive been told if i dont let jesus into my heart i wont go to heaven and will be eternally doomed, i just cant get my head around a god that would do this, its like" if your not my friend ill beat you up" sorry for that analogy it just sprang to mind
Old 29-10-2011, 07:41 AM
mattie

Separate Issues

The issue of whether we believe the Universe is ruled by a controlling deity is a complete separate issue from the existence of nonphysical energies. We are a nonphysical energy having an excursion in physicality. The Universe is chock-a-block full of nonphysical beings. For more information on this check out multidimensions.com.

The inconsistency w/ what the deeply religious lady told you is that if she believes that we go to heaven or hell after the physical body dies, or if she believes in angels or God she believes in nonphysical energies unless she imagines these are physical in the same way that we are. Another glaring inconsistency is that organized religion believes heavily in satan & his minions (demons), but states that spirits don’t exist. They really can’t explain these inconsistencies as it is picking & choosing which nonphysical deities they allow to exist.
Old 29-10-2011, 02:38 PM
Tabitha

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckstar
f its like" if your not my friend ill beat you up" sorry for that analogy it just sprang to mind

Yep - simply but aptly put. I totally agree, and if that is the case - which I don't believe it is for one second- then God is an a**ehole, and I'm not afraid, or sorry, to say that. But I really don't believe it to be the case.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:37 PM
Moraden

The greatest clairvoyant of modern days Edgar Casey made 14,000 reading in his life of which only a hand full never came true, and he said that any of these things could come to change as a reflection of the spiritual world and its ever changing tide. He put it this way; Every conscious being and even matter are carbon copies of god, but separated, this is why we have a fraction of gods goodness and a fraction of his holiness. In the beginning there was a thought to fast without gods concent. thus empty space was created, god saw it and anointed it with his holy light sending his spirit scattered through out it. The same concepts as quantum philosophy that we are all one partical ever expanding experiencing itself separately. We are all one, but separate, and the collective consciousness of all separate being and matter, that is god. And god still exists in the whole watching, sending guiders, or as the ancients called them, "watchers".
Old 04-11-2011, 09:58 PM
Elena

Hey I believe in spirits and everything in between and beings on other planets. I do believe in the creator of all. So let your heart guide you and don’t let others influence you stay open minded. May you have a peaceful journey.
Old 05-11-2011, 01:37 AM
duckstar

Yes i also believe that there is other life on other planets, i believe they have been to earth before, i believe in a spirit world very strongly too, i guesse i dont have to make up my mind at all, at this stage im just "going with it" and see where it takes me.
Old 23-12-2011, 03:29 AM
Master
Believe

Quote:
Im at a real crossroads at the moment, i really dont know what to think. I believe in spirits, hauntings, ghosts and i also believe in other beings not of our planet. I was told recently by a lady i know who is deeply religeous that there are no spirits or ghosts and if someone claims to have seen a ghost then what they really saw was a demon, i found this really hard to take as im not a believer in god, jesus or the bible but perhaps that they go hand in hand, can there be spirits without a god? I would love all your opinions.

Do you see conflict? Why?

"Love suffers long, and is kind; love envies not; love braggs not itself, is not puffed up,

Does not behave itself unseemly, seeks not her own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil;

Rejoices not in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;

Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never fails..."

That includes God. God is Love.

Quote:
"So...why, if God is Love, is there so much sorrow"...would be the next question, of course.
Answer:
http://hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com/category/descension/

And, you're true nature and situation is Spirit, apart from time and space.

http://hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com/category/law-of-mind/

Quote:

"Space and Time are illusions of the third and fourth dimensions, a reality that is nothing more than particle-waves, like the binary computer readouts that are conceptualized in the 1990s science-fiction movie, The Matrix."

"But, although we must believe that our intentions will manifest into reality, faith alone is not enough to master this art. We must first free ourselves from all incoherent energies, such as grief, worry, fear and unforgiveness. As demonstrated by the science of Alchemy, it is a pure heart to which matter responds. We have all been using the wrong equation.

It is not Mind/Matter; it is Heart+Faith/Matter."

Last edited by Morpheus : 23-12-2011 at 05:10 AM.
Old 19-05-2012, 11:04 PM
antiquerose

Well, like a lot of people have been saying, it's really all up to you! It's all about your observations and experiences and how you view and rationalize life and the world.
Old 20-05-2012, 09:48 PM
siddique the mystical

sorcerers vs saints.
the eternal struggle...

everyone believes in god. some choose not to care about it. and they follow the spirits.

god exists.
the spirits/jinn exist too. god created them.

seek god.

there is a true interpretation of the universe.... just because people seem to choose to believe things... doesnt mean those beliefs are true.

children may say silly things, a child once didnt eat chocolate becasue it looked like feaces.

he believed it. but his conclusion and action were wrong...

we cant just pick beliefs out of a hat.... we do. but there is a truth. we need tofind it.