Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 20-03-2020, 01:50 PM
Master
Fish What's your favourite healing meditation (for the COVID-19 pandemic)?

Quote:
I'm really excited about my Teacher's (Sri Vasudeva's) meditations focused on total wellbeing - especially now with the pandemic - and thought, for those of us who use meditation, we could share our favourite meditations on this thread from any tradition that works for you.

This morning he introduced the first in a series he is going to bring to the world in support of individuals and community (link to YouTube video).

I love how his meditations and talks work for either beginner or advanced meditation practice. The key idea in these is to become aware of subtle life force energy (prana/chi/qi) which we all use every day, and learn how to silence the mind and other parts of us that block this energy that is streaming from the centre of every dimension so we can "plug into it" and then use it.
Once we are "plugged in" then we can stream it through any of our energy centres (the chakras) to use for different things. This is an ancient yogic science not a religion.

Sri Vasudeva's guided meditations take us step by step through a logical sequence of conscious effort:
  • meditation on the root chakra to direct energy to specific parts of the body with grounding energy
  • meditation on the navel chakra to energize the entire physical body with the energy of vital life force
  • meditation on the heart chakra to boost the immune system with the energy of love
  • meditation on the throat chakra together with breath awareness to bring the mind into a more silence space (the "God space") where mind reaches its peak of power to create transformation
  • meditation on the brow chakra to energize the brain

There are many more benefits to this practice than I can mention here. If you post your favourite meditation I will try it and see how it works for me. But for me it isn't just about trying out new techniques, because Sri Vasudeva is my Guru, just listening to his voice allows me to feel his energy field and his consciousness - which is super empowering! It's like a fast-track to the silent space - because I already have a powerful spiritual connection with him.

But the main thing is, whatever works for you, the more of us are sending our energy from a space of positive intentions for our world, the more we can fight this horrible pandemic together from the astral plane. I have to say I was a skeptic until I experienced energy for myself, and its results. All I can say is you have nothing to lose by giving it a try and everything to gain!

Uma
Old 20-03-2020, 08:24 PM
Master
When I meditate, I meditate with my eyes open. I also rock left to right.

With my eyes open, I can see what is going on around me. For example, when I go up into the mountains, those who are around me show up and sometimes they sit on bleachers.

As for rocking left to right: that gives me depth perception so I can tell how far away some things are. Some things appear to be within my aura and some things are distant.

I also like doing walking meditations.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 21-03-2020, 04:06 PM
Master
When Kundalini first awakened in me, it made me rock back and forth. That's from the movement in the subtle body. In the deepest awareness we are Kundalini so it's "us" doing it but in ignorance one feels the separation.

How does that relate to healing John?