Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 16-01-2020, 12:32 AM
Master
I just found a freedom from anger and fear entrainment video, which looks like it will help people spiritually and I might buy it to try it out. Heart, is it alright if I post a link to that video, it's not an affiliate link?
Old 16-01-2020, 12:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
with beliefs that are true, correct and that are based on the non-duality infinite good and positive non-judgmental present moment/reality/universe . ... ... This should be done the entire time you are awake, not just in meditation. Methods and techniques (as I mentioned in another post) only mimics this process. accomplish this by being non-judgmental in the non-judgmental present moment. Being judgmental of the bad and negative is what being truly subjective is.
LOGIC 101: Regarding and declaring things to be 'infinitely' 'good' and 'positive' is a subjective judgment. Regarding and declaring seeing things as 'bad' or 'negative' as being 'truly' subjective implies that the way you regard and declare things to be is 'truly' 'objective' - i.e. not 'subjective'. I see and regard/judge this to be blatantly self-whitewashing.

IMO, it was because Jesus thought of and presented himself as being absolutely 'objective' (declaring "if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.") that 'Christians' historically became such a totalitarian persecutor of 'heretics' (anyone who they thought did not believe as they did) group - the 'Inquisition' was the same kind of 'nightmare' as those perpetrated by Hitler and Stalin, 'ardent' Muslims (who think that Mohammad's pronouncements were God's 'unerring' and 'final' message to humanity) and 'fundamentalists' of every stripe around the world!
Old 16-01-2020, 03:47 AM
Administrator
Quote:
I just found a freedom from anger and fear entrainment video, which looks like it will help people spiritually and I might buy it to try it out. Heart, is it alright if I post a link to that video, it's not an affiliate link?

You can provided it is not selling something
Old 16-01-2020, 08:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
LOGIC 101: Regarding and declaring things to be 'infinitely' 'good' and 'positive' is a subjective judgment. Regarding and declaring seeing things as 'bad' or 'negative' as being 'truly' subjective implies that the way you regard and declare things to be is 'truly' 'objective' - i.e. not 'subjective'. I see and regard/judge this to be blatantly self-whitewashing.

IMO, it was because Jesus thought of and presented himself as being absolutely 'objective' (declaring "if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.") that 'Christians' historically became such a totalitarian persecutor of 'heretics' (anyone who they thought did not believe as they did) group - the 'Inquisition' was the same kind of 'nightmare' as those perpetrated by Hitler and Stalin, 'ardent' Muslims (who think that Mohammad's pronouncements were God's 'unerring' and 'final' message to humanity) and 'fundamentalists' of every stripe around the world!
Yep logic 101, lets dive deeper into what judgment is, shall we?...What is judgement and what does it mean to judge? Does not judgment mean you are comparing and analyzing something to something? Are you really judging something when you are not comparing and analyzing something to something, such as values, good vs bad, positive vs negative because you see thus know bad and negative are not real, thus are illusions and are you not judging and analyzing something or someone when you choose to like it or him/her or not? Take a Judge in a court of law for an example...Why is a Judge whom is in a court room have the title of Judge? Does he or she have the title of Judge because he or she judges if the evidence that is given to him or her by either the plaintiff or defendant is admissible in the court according to the law, by the judge, analyzing and comparing the evidence to the law and the evidence and the law to the crime to see if the evidence matches to the crime to see if the defendant is guilty or innocent?

Edit: what context was Jesus speaking in when he said that. Did jesus write that quote himself or did someone who witnessed him saying that write that down in his/her own words? You need to know the context about everything, In order to see the whole picture (oneness/unity) of it. If a part of the whole is missing it is not oneness/unity so you reject it and you reject it without judging it. What was Jesus's intention(s)? Was Jesus enlightened thus saw and knew the good and positive are the only things that are real and true thus accordingly acted upon it?

Edit 2: Is the universe, which the present moment is a part of, objective (meaning does not have subjective emotions, feelings, thoughts and etc etc?) making the universe and everything in the universe judgement free thus is not able to receive judgments by being judged so should not receive judgments by being judged? Remember that the universe and everything inside the universe are one and the universe is objective in the context I outlined above thus the universe is not able to judge itself, so the universe and everything in the universe should not be judged. A person who judges the universe and/or anything in the universe are judging themselves and worsens that person's self esteem deep down to the core.

Last edited by MikeS80 : 16-01-2020 at 11:42 AM.
Old 16-01-2020, 09:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
You can provided it is not selling something
Thank You:

https://www.innertalk-store.com/prod...da5 960&_ss=r
Old 16-01-2020, 11:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
I know you were going to ask a question on this, its why I left it as a question for you to question.

Your choice of word 'belief' or 'believe' is the answer you are looking for here, I will go further into this in a minute but first this;

the answer is ego, its tricks, the smoke and mirrors it plays upon our hearts and minds, it creates belief systems that are binding and restrictive at best. When you begin to 'subdue' the egos attempts to beguile your every efforts to tame it you also begin to see others egos and the exact same issues they are going through, on a grander scale you also notice that there appears to be a global or world ego, what inner wars you have going on inward is a direct reflection of everyone's reflection of physical wars going on in this world today

can you see how important it is to still the mind, to focus on the tranquility between each thought, to see our ego like we were separate from it, listen to our emotions without judgment or concern or indifferent to all the things the ego has had us do/done as if we were witnessing ourselves from outside the box?

As regards the supernatural, we can connect to all and everyone using telepathy (communication or as a form of psychic attack) we can also astral project into another's body, we see ghosts and other spirits or entities just out of our range of sight some of which seem impossible to the untrained mind some of which are scary while others appear when we a distressed to help us in some form or another, ie. NDE, Near Death Experience where the surreal takes on a whole new and often life changing experience

To believe or belief (Devils Dictionary)

Is to lie to oneself to cover our eyes with blinkers and narrow our search for truth for example;

A be-lie-f is asking you to 'be' the 'lie' lie-f or lief literally means; willing, happy too, with pleasure, glad too

we are glad to be-lied too

believe or be-lieve, lieve is the same as lief with a slight change to it, we 'live' the lie

so...
We are glad and willing to live a lie when we believe or have a belief in, something or someone

when im asked if I believe in something my response is... I am, an open book to the all-that-is
When a person has a belief in something, that belief , most of the time is someone's else's belief of it. It is not the original belief of that person. This leads us to ask the very important question of where do beliefs originate from?
Old 16-01-2020, 12:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Regarding and declaring seeing things as 'bad' or 'negative' as being 'truly' subjective implies that the way you regard and declare things to be is 'truly' 'objective' - i.e. not 'subjective'. I see and regard/judge this to be blatantly self-whitewashing.
Do you think that to be blatantly whitewashing, because it has negative value to your beliefs about objective/subjective? Edit: Is whitewashing good or bad? I do not think of you as an opponent that needs to be defeated
Old 16-01-2020, 12:36 PM
Master
Quote:
When a person has a belief in something, that belief , most of the time is someone's else's belief of it. It is not the original belief of that person. This leads us to ask the very important question of where do beliefs originate from?
The top portion of the above means that the person is mimicking the person's ego who originally created the belief.
Old 16-01-2020, 02:42 PM
JustASimpleGuy

The point I was making can be found in this speech.

https://www.ramakrishnavivekananda.i...ure_of_man.htm

Here's one pertinent passage I came across this morning but there are many others.

"We are not individuals yet. We are struggling towards individuality, and that is the Infinite, that is the real nature of man. He alone lives whose life is in the whole universe, and the more we concentrate our lives on limited things, the faster we go towards death. Those moments alone we live when our lives are in the universe, in others; and living this little life is death, simply death, and that is why the fear of death comes. The fear of death can only be conquered when man realises that so long as there is one life in this universe, he is living. When he can say, "I am in everything, in everybody, I am in all lives, I am the universe," then alone comes the state of fearlessness."

Wealth, possessions, power, fame and glory are limited things. It doesn't matter how one goes about their acquisition, with good, bad or neutral intent. Similarly thinking, beliefs, ego, etc... are limited things, however these limited things can serve an important purpose on the path to realization, but they are only means to an end and not an end. A boat is useful for crossing a river, however once across it's not to be a burden carried on one's back.
Old 16-01-2020, 03:47 PM
Master
Quote:
The above is simple to understand, but it is not easy at all to do/act upon. You will struggle with your ego as you do it...But learning and practice is all that is required.
The ego would rather be in and create illusion of mental pleasure and comfort than to struggle with itself