Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 03-10-2010, 09:48 PM
Master
Is there anyway to deterime who you were in the past?

in another way aside from regression? i have mercury in pisces mind tends to drift.. are there other ways? is there anyone on here with ability to figure out past lives?
Old 03-10-2010, 09:58 PM
Neville

Hi Rosewater,

I am no expert , but I do think that your favourite places(whether you have visited them or would like to visit them) along with your favourite Historical Period. A time in History you have a great affinity with, are strong indications that you may have existed in those times and those places.

Neville x
Old 03-10-2010, 10:26 PM
Master
i see thanks neville! guess will have to do some exploring thanks!
Old 04-10-2010, 02:04 AM
mac

Do be cautious, though, that you don't mislead yourself with Neville's suggestion.

Unless you could be certain, what would you usefully achieve?
Old 06-10-2010, 12:11 AM
Greenslade

Hi Rosewater

I'd go along with Neville's suggestion and also take Mac's advice into account as well. You have to be sure you had a Past Life in that era or you were that person. If it's just wishful thinking then you could land yourself where you don't want to be.

Another thing to consider is talking to people. Considering that we're reincarnated with the same group over and over, wouldn't it make sense perhaps a father in a Past Life is a best friend in this one? I believe there's a part of us that recognises something in people, perhaps it's the Souls that make the connections and that seeps into our human consciousness. I'm usually pretty good at that stuff but then I usually work with people face-to-face so I can sense their energies. On saying that though, it has been known to happen quite a bit on-line, and even via these forums. Someone could be looking at you right now and wondering if they knew you from a Past Life somewhere, but both of you are worried about being called basket-case.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:32 AM
Amberly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
you are worried about being called basket-case.
Lol I've been in that very place I agree with what Greenslade said....I've found that when you meet someone from a past existance, it's like soul recognition. After all it's our soul which holds all the information we ever need to know, but tapping into that is easier said than done. It's usually a meeting as such which will trigger a past memory for me. It won't happen instantly, it can take me a long long time on occasions. But i do believe that we are only shown the past lifes which are relevant to us in this lifetime.

Last edited by innerlight : 06-10-2010 at 12:54 AM.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:06 AM
Master
yes i agree greenslade, a vague sense of famliarity lol by a friendly basket case

I'm going to see if i can find someone that can access aklashiac records, my former psyhic could
Old 06-10-2010, 02:43 AM
Rumar

There's hints in your own personality and behavior, you just need to meditate and filter out any information that may intrude/mesh with what you're seeking.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:51 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Do be cautious, though, that you don't mislead yourself with Neville's suggestion.

Unless you could be certain, what would you usefully achieve?

I usually find Neville's advice very wise and well thought out. And many authors and spiritual teachers make that very same suggestion.
And even if there were no way to be certain, one could educate themsleves on history at least.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:25 AM
Ascender
I believe that our past lives are all held in cellular memory. Just after i started walking my Reiki pathway i met a past life connection who had the power to awaken me so to speak, i recognised him as a soul link from my last incarnation during the American civil war and many past life memories were awoken from that point on. We are the sum total of all of our past lives and when the time is right for your soul to awaken it may reveal to you.
Many of our guides also can help with this if asked.