Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 23-05-2007, 05:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you Tzu and Chadley for answering my questions and for your explanations, it makes more sense to me now. Guess I just jumped into the middle of your conversation - oh oh !

And yes, Chadley, I could see that you and Tzu were on the same level of communication and understanding - and I am more on the beginning, learning stages, so I appreciate your explaining things on a more basic level of understanding for me and others that might be just starting to have questions.

Thanks so much, both of you !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 23-05-2007, 05:27 PM
Newbie ;)

OK guys, here is what *I* don
Old 24-05-2007, 01:07 PM
Master
Tzu,

i agree with the misperception. the question was asked precisely to highlight this.

If the source then is the one taking human forms of all people, then this is hardly a reincanation but a continous incarnation of this source. it is senseless now to talk about that someone was this one before since it appears that everyone is everyone before. and this everyone is non other than is one source. is this a fair assesment of your answer?

according to you, between the source and the reincarnated person was the pooled memories/energies of past lives. does this mean that instead of who, the question is what incarnates? it seemed to me that personality traits and charateristics are the ones being acquired or accessed by the persons.

chadley,

your answer is it is the soul that reincarnates but you keep reffering to this soul sometimes as yours or mine. is this a language problem or you really think that my soul is a differnt entity as to yours, eventhough our souls took many personalities? what is your view on the nature of this soul?

dream angel,

i though so that this is interesting that's why i posted it here. the internet seemed have all the answers if we can only figure out the right questions. your questions make sense and complimets my op. i just hoped that this discussion will clarify ratherthan confuse the subject or reincarrnation.

chadley was right, it is important to know who you are not and who you really are.

milos,

though i'm not really committed to this belief, i always think that reincarnation is determined by karmic laws and not by free choice.

Old 24-05-2007, 01:53 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

[quote]From Tzu
Old 24-05-2007, 03:04 PM
tiltjlp

Personally, I feel that each of us has a unique and individual suol, with it's own reincarnation history and past lives memories. I don't believe it is until we reach fulfillment, or nirvana, that our individual and unique sould are joined as one. I have memories of past lives and they are not random, but very specific, and they are mostly all of writers of some sort. And if the concept that we each create our own reality, then none of us are wrong in our beliefs.

John
Old 24-05-2007, 03:40 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

You are correct.. we do create our own realities.. and, as creator(s) you have done well.. you have chosen to identify with authors, to express your individuality.. to live with gusto..

From my perspective (creation), i sense that you favor authors and the craft of language, so it makes sense that, when with the source, you seek and find the experiences of Authors.. that you are comfortable with the illusion of separateness created by the veil of physical existence (so am i).. so that you experience the uniqueness of your local self.. ALL of which exists wholly within Oneness..

Be well...
Old 25-05-2007, 09:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltjlp
Personally, I feel that each of us has a unique and individual suol, with it's own reincarnation history and past lives memories. I don't believe it is until we reach fulfillment, or nirvana, that our individual and unique sould are joined as one. I have memories of past lives and they are not random, but very specific, and they are mostly all of writers of some sort. And if the concept that we each create our own reality, then none of us are wrong in our beliefs.

John

hi john,

i'm always curious about this...

there are billions of unique souls right now whom were supposed to be reincarnation of someone else, but it is also obvious that there were fewer souls in the past. where did all the souls today came from? are souls being created individualy, or multiply on their own or the human soul is jsut one indivisible whole. like an ocean that creates individual waves?

h

ps. i'll say some beliefs are useful and some are not. but basically they are all mental construct. a bundle of thoughts in our heads so to speak.

one thing i learned about spiritual freedom is that you don'd bind yourself to your own ideas, concepts and beliefs.

godspeed

Last edited by hybrid : 25-05-2007 at 09:09 PM.
Old 25-05-2007, 09:12 PM
Master
look to the animal kingdom for the extra souls now in human form,and recognise that soul development is an evolution , a process of growth
Old 25-05-2007, 11:30 PM
tiltjlp

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
hi john,

i'm always curious about this...

there are billions of unique souls right now whom were supposed to be reincarnation of someone else, but it is also obvious that there were fewer souls in the past. where did all the souls today came from? are souls being created individualy, or multiply on their own or the human soul is jsut one indivisible whole. like an ocean that creates individual waves?

h

ps. i'll say some beliefs are useful and some are not. but basically they are all mental construct. a bundle of thoughts in our heads so to speak.

one thing i learned about spiritual freedom is that you don'd bind yourself to your own ideas, concepts and beliefs.

godspeed

hybrid,

If I had all the answers, I doubt if I'd still be living a human life. I would assume that new souls are being created, or more likely, not every soul reincarnates at the same pace. And yes, I do keep an open mind and consider other peoples ideas, I just don't adopt them as my own, or reject them without giving them a lot of thought. I don't try to convince anyone, only voice my own opinions.

John
Old 26-05-2007, 08:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltjlp
hybrid,

If I had all the answers, I doubt if I'd still be living a human life. I would assume that new souls are being created, or more likely, not every soul reincarnates at the same pace. And yes, I do keep an open mind and consider other peoples ideas, I just don't adopt them as my own, or reject them without giving them a lot of thought. I don't try to convince anyone, only voice my own opinions.

John

me too, i'm not trying to convince anyone. it is enough for me to know that opinion and ideas expressed by me and everyone in general inthis forum are considered by everyone else.

Closed Thread