Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 18-10-2010, 04:41 AM
Sangress

I have a couple thousand years of memory up my sleeve and I can tell you how I went about gaining and accepting the knowledge I sought.

There are three things that must be done in order to complete past life regression effortlessly and gain all you can from it.

1. Accept who you are now. You cant understand yourself then if you don't know who you are to begin with.

2. Get rid of every external aspect of your personality. Your experiences in this life can effect the way you perceive your other lives in a truth-blinding way. Make sure you can cut your cords with your current personality/ego at will and reform them in the same way (with the added cords from past lives of course.)

3. Meditate as deeply as possible and search within your mind and body for answers, not outside of yourself.

I hope that information helps and Good Luck to you.
Old 18-10-2010, 08:12 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeWill
definitely! I accidentally got a book about flying saucers and stuff and lots of things about them and UFOs have just been popping up in my life. I think I could do it but the "crystal ship" seemed slightly different and foreign to what ive been reading about but with my very limited knowledge of physics and stuff I had a theory that something might work but i have no idea. Its the sort of thing im really interested in

If, in a wild dream somewhere, you already built one?
Old 18-10-2010, 08:27 AM
FreeWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
If, in a wild dream somewhere, you already built one?
I may see what your getting at and maybe because normally I dont get something that strong. When I read it I got an image and it looked like it was on a different planet and stuff and the whole thing was very clear and the thoughts/feelings were clear and fast too. Why did you say crystal ship? Just wondering
Old 18-10-2010, 09:45 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
I may see what your getting at and maybe because normally I dont get something that strong. When I read it I got an image and it looked like it was on a different planet and stuff and the whole thing was very clear and the thoughts/feelings were clear and fast too. Why did you say crystal ship? Just wondering

Damn, you caught me out. I'll have to be a bit sneakier next time :-)

That's what I got with that picture you posted, I know it's supposed to be airships but that didn't work for me. And are you playing me at my own game by asking why a crystal ship? lol. That's kewl too.

In a Past Life I have a connection with a crystal ship. As I don't know how you think I'm not sure how to explain this, so I'll start with the validation first. I know a few people who resonate with the crystal ship and have flown in it, they can sense it close. The rest of the story may sound a little too sci-fi fantastic off-the-chart but when other people resonate with it too? Either it's there or it's a form of mass psychosis.

Anyway, to cut a long story very short, what I got from you initially was that there was a Past Life connection somewhere but couldn't quite figure it out. Then you posted your airships and that made the connection - with the crystal ship. The rest is a long, long story. That's why I led you down that road. I was being a little sneaky admittedly but my intentions weren't to play mind games, I just needed to find out a couple of things without the usual clouds of logic or thoughts of being a basket case. It's difficult to gauge reactions when you can't see the 'What a Nutter!!' facial expressions lol.

Sometimes imagination is the key. The imagination is not fettered by logic. not shackled in any way. It goes where it wants, where it wants simply because it wants to. Tempered with the Heart, it can be a very powerful tool for forming beliefs - especially if your Quest is for your own Truth. Then you need to have Faith in the Universe to valid those Truths if it's going to, or be prepared to throw them away if there's a convincing enough argument. Most (all I think) Past Life stuff has been around imagination, but then the Universe has always put something or someone in my Path to validate that. Similarly with the crystal ship, the people and the places around that era.

It might sound unrelated, but how are you with spiders?
Old 19-10-2010, 03:32 AM
FreeWill

interesting and I would like to hear more about these crystal ships? or anything anything is interesting :)

I used to be scared of spiders but not really that much not unless they are big ones. I dont really mind them if they were on me and i kind of look at them at a different way than other bugs they seem sort of different not only in the physical side of them like smart in a way. Does that make sense? If you can sort of do anything more like the crystal ship conversation I would be happy im always happy to learn new things no matter how "nutty" they sound
Old 19-10-2010, 02:29 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
interesting and I would like to hear more about these crystal ships? or anything anything is interesting :)

I used to be scared of spiders but not really that much not unless they are big ones. I dont really mind them if they were on me and i kind of look at them at a different way than other bugs they seem sort of different not only in the physical side of them like smart in a way. Does that make sense? If you can sort of do anything more like the crystal ship conversation I would be happy im always happy to learn new things no matter how "nutty" they sound

Actually it's not nutty at all. Classis is a five-foot one and he's pretty smart.

I'll have to write some stuff out specifically on the crystal ship. A few friends and I are writing a little story between us and it's been in there a few times, but not featured. Gimme a couple of days, I'll have to trawl through some memories :-)
Old 20-10-2010, 09:02 AM
FreeWill

Thank heaps! I dont have much to post now but maybe tomorrow
Old 20-10-2010, 09:15 AM
FreeWill

And I Pmed you but you havnt replied back yet! please do some time soon! not that you have to I would just be very grateful :)
Old 20-10-2010, 10:41 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
And I Pmed you but you havnt replied back yet! please do some time soon! not that you have to I would just be very grateful :)

Just checked and it hasn't come through. I have sent you one with my e-mail address, feel free. If that doesn't work then it's Plan B lol.
Old 21-10-2010, 03:12 AM
FreeWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Just checked and it hasn't come through. I have sent you one with my e-mail address, feel free. If that doesn't work then it's Plan B lol.

That was meant to be a quote to Miko but I messed it up lol anyway I have PMs from both of you now and I will PM you back :)