Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-10-2010, 11:19 PM
Leah85

Do you think one who assumes a human form at his present life time might have been a sort of spiritual being in a past/parallel life (a fairy, a spirit from the nature, a guiding spirit, etc)?
Old 11-10-2010, 11:44 PM
Ladofthelight

Anything seems to be possible, Leah...

Afterall, there is no way to "officialy" prove this in our current existence. Thus, "faith" as a result.

I think the beauty of this realm is that there is always the possibility of doubt. One can choose to believe whatever they really want to.

If we believe that thoughts become things, is it not possible that your through construct just helped mold another "reality" or helped alter this one?

Should someone decide to follow a spiritually ascending path in this lifetime, they will come across, or "remember" things that reonate very well with them. Perhaps those are aspects of a past "existence".

Of course, the soul is always "existing" by my belief, so aren't we always just in one form or another?

We use the word "past", but isn't a "past" a thought construct that has a home in this "Time-constrained" reality? It is so much fun to go down the infinite rabbit hole. :-)
Old 12-10-2010, 12:44 AM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah85
Do you think one who assumes a human form at his present life time might have been a sort of spiritual being in a past/parallel life (a fairy, a spirit from the nature, a guiding spirit, etc)?

Hi Leah

I believe spirit can take any form it chooses in order to express, perfect, learn, grow and teach
Old 25-10-2010, 01:07 AM
Rumar

In our solar system? I don't know about physical lives in our solar system other than our own planet but astrally, you'll find life on every planet. Venus would be nothing but beautiful women, Mars would have the martians, so on and so forth.
Old 26-10-2010, 11:09 PM
pimser

Past Lives on Other Planets

About 15 years ago I did a past life regression. I actually remembered two lives during the session. The first was in Medival times and I committed suicide over a husband who I loved very much, but he seldom paid attention to me, as he was interested in pursuing many other women.

The other life I remembered just faintly. My current husband and I were there with 2 small children. (We are childless by choice in the presnt life). All I could remember is that we were floating and moving about in a warm liquid that was thicker than water and very pleasurable. It was silky and yet not heavy and it was where we lived.

This past year, I read in Michael Newton PhD's books about Life Between Lives that many people have lived on other planets and even other solar systems. Sometimes we eventually ask to come to earth for the next life, and sometimes we have to transfer for future lives, as planets do cease to exist. For the souls who have lived on another planet for some time it is very difficult at first to live on planet Earth. This is the toughest place but the best learning. Because it is so hard (both mentally and physically) many people from other planets do commit suicide for the first life or several here. That made me think of my recollection of the life in that liquid...and then of the life where I killed myself. I do believe that I did live on another planet but I don't know how many lives.

I believe we can life 100's or possibly 1000,0s of lives before we are finally done coming. I hope I have progressed, but I do know I have many faults and so the progression goes on...

Old 27-10-2010, 12:44 AM
mahakali

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimser
About 15 years ago I did a past life regression. I actually remembered two lives during the session. The first was in Medival times and I committed suicide over a husband who I loved very much, but he seldom paid attention to me, as he was interested in pursuing many other women.

The other life I remembered just faintly. My current husband and I were there with 2 small children. (We are childless by choice in the presnt life). All I could remember is that we were floating and moving about in a warm liquid that was thicker than water and very pleasurable. It was silky and yet not heavy and it was where we lived.

This past year, I read in Michael Newton PhD's books about Life Between Lives that many people have lived on other planets and even other solar systems. Sometimes we eventually ask to come to earth for the next life, and sometimes we have to transfer for future lives, as planets do cease to exist. For the souls who have lived on another planet for some time it is very difficult at first to live on planet Earth. This is the toughest place but the best learning. Because it is so hard (both mentally and physically) many people from other planets do commit suicide for the first life or several here. That made me think of my recollection of the life in that liquid...and then of the life where I killed myself. I do believe that I did live on another planet but I don't know how many lives.

I believe we can life 100's or possibly 1000,0s of lives before we are finally done coming. I hope I have progressed, but I do know I have many faults and so the progression goes on...

fascinating, Ive never heard of this before. thanks for sharing. there's a cool documentary about past lives i watched the other day called spirit space. It has one of the guys from what the bleep in it.