Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 19-05-2021, 05:45 PM
Master
Spirit girl left her headstone

I had the most weird dream I did
I had a dream with a girl of about 7 or 8 l she walked out and left a headstone but the Girl was dressed in Victorian clothes and she had red curly ginger hair she did which should have a beautiful child she did but she must have died when she was about 7 or 8 but the dream felt so real it didg

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 19-05-2021, 08:55 PM
Administrator
Your spiritual awareness is growing jo.if you get the dream again try looking for a name on the headstone

Namaste
Old 19-05-2021, 09:17 PM
Master
Thank you you it's getting stronger by the day really it's been getting stronger over the years spirit told me about the man I meant to be with and we'll be with because I've had a stream about the last 10 years and more
I know I've been done a lot of DNA lyrics Cemetery works I have but that little girl was Victorian beautiful and gorgeous she was it's a shame today it's such a young age
Makes me sad when I hear young children die or Paris day babies die because I've never had a life
If at least my age I've had some sort of life if in the 90s and hundreds I've had a life which is accepted it isn't 70s is accepted but children makes me feel sad and babies and teenagers I've not had a life really I'm getting night one of my friends from church shape 21 she brings the spirits home without sending him off off as well send them off of love and light and respect to the spirit world I don't know I do now
My friends from the church understand where I'm coming from because late me they have sent spirit all their lives to like me not been mediums clove organs mediums claw violence like their loved ones too
My mum was specially Gifted she was was to my dad was too but I don't think they realised it till it was too late but I will not use my gift I am
I just hope the man I'm at the pay with is like me Gifted and specially give to the spirit world if not long is a nice man that's all that matters
Pine door I'm said it's a massive Funeral Home and Away With it's a man but my funeral song funeral one I've had the Dream of the last egneus I meant to play with
Just up little girl al-met my heart and abdomen and worship and old-fashioned name but you never hear about
Maybe BBC trying to get that me and that man Anne-Marie Matt the bay with together
Haha incense long as a common sense that's all that matters to me and personality I'm might my mum I like really men not lips are cupboards Man Loves a Woman and respect for women and vice versa
But that beautiful girl could be a past life child 12 years from the Victorian days

Old 20-05-2021, 02:35 AM
asearcher

dream jo, I love your dreams and thank you for sharing. I suck at interprenting what they could mean though so I am to no help there, but just want to say I always read through your dreams sections =) (there is no like button on this forum so I figure I write instead).
Old 20-05-2021, 02:57 PM
Master
Thank you
I've been getting my head since I posted this
Ella Louise it must have been that child I did dream of spirit child left her headstone I know why because I was Cutting Through the Victorian part of the graveyard on my smart girl you are my mum and dad Where The Ashes buried

Old 22-05-2021, 12:28 AM
Pathfinder

That is amazing dream jo!!
Old 22-05-2021, 07:18 PM
Master
Thank you I am gifted like my mum's family and my dad's family but my uncle what's gifted to