Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 10-01-2024, 02:14 AM
Master
I think we each hold a balance of being that either takes us to past feelings for acknowledgment and release in however one might release, or in my case I can program align myself without very little ‘old energy’ interfering. In this way, I’m less contained by old and more infused with the intention, moving forward. I mostly only affirm in my mind when I feel myself falling into the back story of old, but it’s not often. I’m predominately programming to kick start forward movements, as positive creations. You can change the channel at any time whether through vibratory alignment, or positive affirmations, but you have to let everything ‘not aligned’ in this type of focus to arise and be let go of, if your still contained, knowingly or unknowingly.

I love how you laugh at your study of how broken you are.. lol.

That’s says a lot about your balance within.

Feelings are great indicators to navigate a whole stream of self awareness..”follow the yellow brick road”
Old 10-01-2024, 02:25 AM
Master
I Am, living light, in the cave of heart
I see the ego-identity striving to meet Me
But until it’s fears and desires do not depart
It will vaporise not and so the truth cannot see
Old 10-01-2024, 03:27 AM
Experiencer
we are human embrace it live it be it
i think at times we forget how human we are even if we are trying to be some-sort of super human

if you where being some sort so call spiritual being all the time you may as well go back to spirit it world be a dam-site easier
Old 10-01-2024, 03:39 AM
Experiencer
ps its their to give you choice or if its not help full tell it "mind" to shut up i don't need your ****
Old 10-01-2024, 04:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vortex
ps its their to give you choice or if its not help full tell it "mind" to shut up i don't need your ****

What’s there?
Old 10-01-2024, 04:55 AM
Experiencer
the story or drama judgments extra

and emotional body is just awesome the way to works how the feelings just swell up its just it really makes me feel alive here and l mean all of them
Old 10-01-2024, 04:55 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
... They are not seperate embodiments..it’s your wholeness, your true state and expression encompassed.
Yes this is a key to the way I am looking at it. To define our place in the experience in terms of wholeness. From there we offer ourselves to a moment. And a sublime sense of eternity emerges.

Initially I can only see from my own perspective in any of those moments.

What is required next is the ability to listen. Not meaning sound, but meaning listening completely to the essence of who or what is being related to. A deliberate intention to discover and know nature of the other. Though all presence is devoted to listening and then the result is we share by receiving the presence of the other.

This sort of connection cannot be described in terms of division or contrast. As it is common to break things into parts and then describe how they relate or cause effects in one another. Instead language of sharing and wholeness is more appropriate.

Because when these sort of events occur there is a very clear knowing of the other. I was tempted to say merging but that could not be a correct way to describe it. (Not usually anyhow, though I have experienced merging). There is still a sense of my own identity whole and complete and in addition there is sharing and knowing the other. That is closer to what I mean.

I liked the article, a refreshing perspective. Though he seems to be railing against the status quo and that can be problematic. And I differ with the author regarding sages and leaders in that I consider them to have a large responsibility that must be respected.

They don't need to be super-human perfect, but I expect a lot of integrity and good boundaries. And the wisdom to know their limits and act accordingly if the moment requires them to question their own role in the moment for the greater good. If I see that they cannot know their limits then I must distance myself from those aspects at least.

If I notice they really have some important virtue as a role model, despite everything else, I try to focus my attention on that and let go of their faults. From a safe distance. Even if they cannot be a hero they maybe can teach me something. Sometimes that something is for me to learn my own boundaries and when it is time to trust myself.
Old 10-01-2024, 09:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
Yes this is a key to the way I am looking at it. To define our place in the experience in terms of wholeness. From a safe distance. Even if they cannot be a hero they maybe can teach me something. Sometimes that something is for me to learn my own boundaries and when it is time to trust myself.

I can see where you’re coming from and I agree with your view of these things.

Listening for me is giving presence. Discernment in listening allows for me not to get dumped upon to the point I’m neglecting myself. So even as we might use the spiritual progress and transformation to live our life more connected, I think balance is important in taking care of ourselves. The more self care you can integrate, the more grounded and present you can be towards life.

I think merging is often a misinterpreted word. But when connection is deep and present with another, where openness resides, there is a unified shared space, where both can be open as they are. I’ve experienced this more consciously, but my balance within, wasn’t so clear and I was caught in fear…When you’re more grounded and present without fear of being you, with what is, the potential to let others shine and grow is a very natural occurrence. Simply by giving an unspoken permission to be and come as they are. I do this now. Humans often don’t realise we are all merging together in life all the time. Whether consciously or not. I think once you’re aware of this interplay, you can navigate yourself aware of you and what is important for you.
Old 10-01-2024, 06:21 PM
Guide

My way of thinking and understanding is not as sophisticated as some people's here. However, I wanted to say that I do understand exactly where you are coming from Winter Light. I get a lot out of Buddhism, but I have never resonated with the 'no self' perspective - it feels quite literally 'empty' and not in a good way!! It has brought me a lot way in terms of being self-aware, but I needed something else.

I turned back to my Christian roots a little bit - not entirely, and not in a religious sense - to find what I felt was missing in my spiritual life. The answer was devotion. Once I committed myself to my experience of Divine love, I could easily surrender into it and become it. There was no longer 'emptiness' but a 'wholeness.' As you said, it felt deeply intimate and loving. I was the wave merging with the ocean.
Old 10-01-2024, 06:38 PM
Master
For me it is not about looking at other forms and how they facilitate non-duality in this dualistic world. For sometime now I have been observing how energy moves, or how abstract non-duality becomes a dualistic form.

There is no way that we can not create and we create in this physical dualistic existence by using the creative force of non-duality, Whether I am thinking, speaking, or animating my physical body, I am using something beyond the physical to do that. We are all creating, most haphazardly and in an unconscious way.

Whether I am an activist, a pacifist, a pious teacher, regardless how I live my life I feel I am still in concert with the divine. But the more conscious I am of that unformed energy, and learn how to manipulate it, the more I can use it to my advantage.

In non-duality there is no good or bad, no right or wrong. I can use the wall to lean on and hold myself up or I can bang my head against the wall. It is not the wall, rather it is how I interact with the wall. It is the same with non-duality. Everything, in my opinion, is neutral; it is how we interact with it that engages the cosmic law of polarity.

Each person will do it their own way, and I do not believe that we should copy each other, nor should we copy those who we refer to as “masters.” We are going to make it whether we want to make it or not. The sum total of what we already are below the surface is perfect. The only question is how much drama, or deep peace, do we want to experience?