Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 14-02-2021, 08:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Reincarnation but still contactable as spirit?

Something I've been pondering lately...

Let's call me Person A and suppose I pass to spirit in 2021.
I remain in contact through mediums, etc with loved ones who I 'left behind' but then in 2040 I am reincarnated as Person B.

Do I (my soul, my spirit?) remain contactable still by the loved ones of Person A while still inhabiting Person B.

My thoughts are that perhaps our soul/spirit operates on a multi-dimensional level and this is possible, similar perhaps to a computer running multiple independent/unrelated tasks.

Would really love to know how other people view this as obviously one could be reincarnated 10, 20, 30+ times and in essence revisit (in spirit form) as many different people for whatever reason.
Old 14-02-2021, 08:14 AM
Master

if you view 'bodies' like 'cars' then you just inhabit different cars at different times. But here is the twist... when you get done with your car there isn't anything inherently keeping someone else from riding in it.... and same with the life between lives. So you may at some point give up your between-life talking to your loved ones in their cars and go inhabit another car... but the person who gets your old car after you could just as easily do the same thing as you just did, right down to talking to his loved ones (who are now in the same cars your loved ones were in). Does that make any sense?
Old 14-02-2021, 08:48 AM
Newbie ;)

I think so, had to read it a few times and then come back to it.
Thank you ��
Old 14-02-2021, 10:56 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
if you view 'bodies' like 'cars' then you just inhabit different cars at different times. But here is the twist...
when you get done with your car there isn't anything inherently keeping someone else from riding in it.... and same with the life between lives.
So you may at some point give up your between-life talking to your loved ones in their cars and go inhabit another car...
but the person who gets your old car after you could just as easily do the same thing as you just did, right down to talking to
his loved ones (who are now in the same cars your loved ones were in). Does that make any sense?
This is something!
Very good!!! And not many would have brought up the life between lives! Just excellent.

We interact with our loved ones here, there, whenever we need to...it's a lot of fun.
So funny when they pop into your life at 70*!! And you recognize each other!
Each of you had to have your different adventures for awhile. :)

Ever square dance? (I did at 16.) Ha, your partner disappears all the time and then there they are again!
(Getting into your car again!)

*I'm not 70.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-02-2021, 12:38 PM
Newbie ;)

My book from Amazon just arrived early, was due Mon/Tues; Michael Newton, Journey of Souls.
That should be interesting and address some of my questions.
Old 14-02-2021, 06:39 PM
Master

Bear in mind that most entities which can be contacted by a medium are fairly low grade, or they are recent arrivals who are still drawn to those on the physical plane. Discarnate beings who are more advanced will have moved on to planes beyond the reach of the medium. Of course, there are exceptions where a more advanced entity will choose to work with a particular medium.

And many of the entities supposedly contacted by mediums are just the shells of the astral bodies discarded by the previous owners. They have a certain innate intelligence and memory and thus they can respond to questions via the medium. But the living beings which animated them have moved on, either to a higher plane or to a new incarnation. Over time these astral shells fade away.

Peace
Old 14-02-2021, 07:56 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Bear in mind that most entities which can be contacted by a medium are fairly low grade, or they are recent arrivals who are still drawn to those on the physical plane. Discarnate beings who are more advanced will have moved on to planes beyond the reach of the medium. Of course, there are exceptions where a more advanced entity will choose to work with a particular medium.

And many of the entities supposedly contacted by mediums are just the shells of the astral bodies discarded by the previous owners. They have a certain innate intelligence and memory and thus they can respond to questions via the medium. But the living beings which animated them have moved on, either to a higher plane or to a new incarnation. Over time these astral shells fade away.

Peace
that actually explains a lot when I have tried to communicate...
Old 14-02-2021, 10:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
This is something!
Very good!!! And not many would have brought up the life between lives! Just excellent.

We interact with our loved ones here, there, whenever we need to...it's a lot of fun.
So funny when they pop into your life at 70*!! And you recognize each other!
Each of you had to have your different adventures for awhile. :)

Ever square dance? (I did at 16.) Ha, your partner disappears all the time and then there they are again!
(Getting into your car again!)

*I'm not 70.

thank you.
Old 15-02-2021, 01:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenM00
Something I've been pondering lately...

Let's call me Person A and suppose I pass to spirit in 2021.
I remain in contact through mediums, etc with loved ones who I 'left behind' but then in 2040 I am reincarnated as Person B.

Do I (my soul, my spirit?) remain contactable still by the loved ones of Person A while still inhabiting Person B.

My thoughts are that perhaps our soul/spirit operates on a multi-dimensional level and this is possible, similar perhaps to a computer running multiple independent/unrelated tasks.

Would really love to know how other people view this as obviously one could be reincarnated 10, 20, 30+ times and in essence revisit (in spirit form) as many different people for whatever reason.
My understanding is that there is an Entity E that incarnates in Persons A, B, C, ... Successive incarnations don't have to be successive Earthly time wise. Person A doesn't reincarnate, and its life experience is kind of like a DVD which is archived.

You can also think at this like of various "you" from your life: you as a baby, you as a small child, as a teenager, as an employee to a company, then as another employee, ... The difference is that those A, B, C, ... aren't necessarily successive in terms of Earthly (historical) time: your entity's previous incarnation may be in your current past, future, or even present.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 15-02-2021, 06:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat

Peace

This makes a LOT of sense, thank you 🙏