Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 11-02-2011, 06:13 AM
Master
[This is the *Sanctuary* Refer to description. "No negativity, arguing or fighting allowed."

Uma - I am improving upon self discipline, keeping myself more fit, with diet and exercise. Trying to have more patience with people. Am starting a regular daily meditation schedule as well. Saying sincere prayers for people or situations that i think are pivotal that are going on right now; like Julian Assange & wikipedia, as well as the people in Egypt. I like what you say about responsibility though, i wish people would realize how much power they have, and how many people feel the same way.

Here is a clip from a documentary i find inspirational ( i recommend checking out the whole thing, to get some sense of what they are getting at overall)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_BpZy4cjA&feature=channel

Actual proof that people can change the world for the better, with a little effort. Also believe that "be the change you want to see in the world" is the money shot.

1Love ~*

Last edited by daisy : 14-02-2011 at 12:32 AM.
Old 11-02-2011, 08:31 PM
Master
This is the sanctuary. If you want to engage in heated debate, take it over to the general beliefs area.

Why bother posting if the topic doesn't interest you? Found it uncalled for.

All good. hopefully we can keep it on the respectful level when addressing each other. I'm not perfect either, but i do make an effort.

1Love . ~ *

Last edited by daisy : 14-02-2011 at 12:31 AM.
Old 28-02-2011, 12:10 AM
Nalini

I am still young so I'm just doing my best to be the best person that I can be. I don't feel like I've grown fully into myself just yet, but I'm definitely gonna get there! I try to keep a positive attitude always and a smile on more often than not. I do my best to shine.. that's all.
Old 28-02-2011, 12:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalini
I am still young so I'm just doing my best to be the best person that I can be. I don't feel like I've grown fully into myself just yet, but I'm definitely gonna get there! I try to keep a positive attitude always and a smile on more often than not. I do my best to shine.. that's all.

I think that's a wonderful attitude Nalini. Thanks for sharing. Keep on smiling
Old 28-02-2011, 12:27 AM
Graelwyn

I am working on shedding the negative self image and the dislike of my outer self that I have had weighing me down for decades now. I am basically, letting it go. It has no purpose, it has no relevance. It is time to let myself shine again, and to become the beautiful soul I am inside, that was pretty nicely revealed before difficult life experiences covered it over with fear, bitterness, anger and self hatred.

In fact, it seems to be happening much easier than I thought.
And as a result, I am again, talking to people openly, rather than blanking them or telling them to leave me alone.
I smile, I interract, I do my best to not judge (not that I ever truly did inside myself anyway) and I help where I can (though I have always instinctively helped others anyway).

I am basically working on simply being myself, and being true to myself and to my heart, and not allowing the judgements and criticisms of others to take that away again.

To me, that is the best way I can be a light in my world, and to those around me.
Old 28-02-2011, 01:55 AM
Master
I don't do anything.
Old 28-02-2011, 02:55 PM
Nalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graelwyn
I am working on shedding the negative self image and the dislike of my outer self that I have had weighing me down for decades now. I am basically, letting it go. It has no purpose, it has no relevance. It is time to let myself shine again, and to become the beautiful soul I am inside, that was pretty nicely revealed before difficult life experiences covered it over with fear, bitterness, anger and self hatred.

In fact, it seems to be happening much easier than I thought.
And as a result, I am again, talking to people openly, rather than blanking them or telling them to leave me alone.
I smile, I interract, I do my best to not judge (not that I ever truly did inside myself anyway) and I help where I can (though I have always instinctively helped others anyway).

I am basically working on simply being myself, and being true to myself and to my heart, and not allowing the judgements and criticisms of others to take that away again.

To me, that is the best way I can be a light in my world, and to those around me.

That's awesome! Good for you!

and thank you Uma, I definitely will :)
Old 09-03-2011, 05:28 AM
Celeste

Working with senior citizens, and giving them the best sendoff, before going home to heaven.

Old 13-04-2011, 10:55 PM
Sunshinelady

Great post, Uma. Thank you.
Old 13-04-2011, 10:58 PM
Sunshinelady

Making a difference through Mediumship

There has been a lot of tragedies in Japan due to the recent earthquakes and tsunami attacks. Many of my friends are severely affected by the tragic event and I really would like to help them in some way. My children and I have been part of our local fundraising events which were organized by my friends and together raised a significant amount of money, all going to Japan Red Cross Japan Tsunami/Earthquake Relief Fund.

So what I’d like to do here is I’d like to do a fundraiser through mediumship/intuitive readings.

My goal is to do 200 readings within 3 months. I work part time so I’ll try my best to find the time during the day to reach my goal.

So this is how it works.
  • It’s totally an honor system. After your reading, you go DIRECTLY to Red Cross site and give a donation to Japan Tsunami/Earthquake Relief Fund. Suggested donation for 15 min. reading $5 or more.

What you will need to participate in this:
  • Internet connection
  • Skype (free to set up/free to use)

I’ll be on Skype as much as I can. When you see that I am on, just feel free to call me for a reading. If I have do not disturb sign, that means that a reading is in progress. My skype name is: mary.medium

Thank you for your support.