Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 18-08-2020, 01:20 AM
Master
Moon Water

Hello! Wondering if anyone here has experience making moon water? I was going to start my first batch tomorrow night since it's the new moon, put it outside for 3 night hours a night until the full moon which is on September 2nd. The instructions say not to let it see sunlight.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 18-08-2020, 01:44 AM
Knower
Sounds interesting. I've not done it, but that's a magical formula for sure.
Old 18-08-2020, 01:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormNexus
Sounds interesting. I've not done it, but that's a magical formula for sure.

I have some tiny amethyst I was thinking of adding too, I've also read that different water sources benefit different intentions, ocean vs lake etc. I live near the beach so I was hoping to get some ocean water tomorrow... just not sure about amethyst in sal****er...

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 20-08-2020, 03:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
I have some tiny amethyst I was thinking of adding too, I've also read that different water sources benefit different intentions, ocean vs lake etc. I live near the beach so I was hoping to get some ocean water tomorrow... just not sure about amethyst in sal****er...

I have some Moon Water that was exposed to several eclipses and special moons such as Blue Moons.

Exposure now to the New Moon (August 19) is great. You might want to expose the water also to the Full Corn Moon (September 2), etc.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 26-02-2021, 08:59 PM
Master
I am making my first batch of it tonight. I thought I would share some uses in Moon water in what you can use it for .

Diffuse with essential oils, use in water colours ( painting ),Infuse herbs & fruits, make a household cleaning spray, for floating candles in a bowl on your alter, adding to smoothies or tea/coffee, ice cubes, cleansing tools and crystals ( dependant on which are not water soluble ), watering your plants.