Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-02-2021, 12:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Past life and oldest memories

I am looking for some guidance on this. Since I was a child I remember two specific memories

1) I was in my parents house the day of their wedding. I was present in the house with some unknown person and shown around. They were married in 1977 and I was born in 80. The details of this memory were very specific and i remember being able to see and hear them getting ready for the wedding. I remember walking around the house almost like I was being shown it by a real estate agent. After that I remember nothing.

2) I remember a memory of a death. I got sucked out into the ocean and ended up getting pushed into a group of rocks and passing away.

I am interested in finding out more and if these are actually memories from a past life or more specifically the memory of walking around my parents house was real.

In this current life I love water and am fearless around it. I feel alive when i am near the ocean. A few years back on vacation in Antigua I watched a boat board about a mile off shore. The occupants were brought to shore by jet ski.... I have no idea why but I became obsessed with swimming to that boat. I did.... I swam through the rough tide... and made it to the boat... looked back and saw a tiny island. I then swam back with no fear whatsoever.... My friends and fiancé were mortified and thought they were watching me swim to my death. Is this attitude towards the sea from my past life ? I am scared to death of heights... the exact opposite LOL.. you would think i fell off a cliff in a past life.
Old 22-02-2021, 06:35 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfnut2609
I am looking for some guidance on this. Since I was a child I remember two specific memories

1) I was in my parents house the day of their wedding. I was present in the house with some unknown person and shown around. They were married in 1977 and I was born in 80. The details of this memory were very specific and i remember being able to see and hear them getting ready for the wedding. I remember walking around the house almost like I was being shown it by a real estate agent. After that I remember nothing.

2) I remember a memory of a death. I got sucked out into the ocean and ended up getting pushed into a group of rocks and passing away.

I am interested in finding out more and if these are actually memories from a past life or more specifically the memory of walking around my parents house was real.

In this current life I love water and am fearless around it. I feel alive when i am near the ocean. A few years back on vacation in Antigua I watched a boat board about a mile off shore. The occupants were brought to shore by jet ski.... I have no idea why but I became obsessed with swimming to that boat. I did.... I swam through the rough tide... and made it to the boat... looked back and saw a tiny island. I then swam back with no fear whatsoever.... My friends and fiancé were mortified and thought they were watching me swim to my death. Is this attitude towards the sea from my past life ? I am scared to death of heights... the exact opposite LOL.. you would think i fell off a cliff in a past life.

1.) My child has described memories before she was born too, got into a heavy discussion with it with her dad who thought of all kinds of reasons til he could not come up with anything else and the child won the argument. I could not say anything as I had not been at the even that she remembered in such vivid details, more so than her dad who had to think, real hard. It was too about a funeral on his side of the family and I did not come at that stage in our relationship so I could not say anything as I did not know anything. This was not a subject brought up by his side of the family. It was very strange. The child too spoke about someone departed as if she knew this person and she would too bring this person up now and then and this was someone not talked about at all but my child really did talk as if she knew this person very well and could give examples of it. At the end of it her dad's mouth was open and nothing more came out of objections, he could not think of anything else. He still can't explain it but he does not want to confess to that.
I have read of other cases where the child watches over the parents before the mom gets pregnant, so in my book this could very well be a real memory for you. I have no pre birth memories at all, so can't help you there, don't have any own experience.

2.) I think this is how it can work - you know the very reason why you died, you were sucked in and you hit rocks. You could distinquish that situation, that life apart from the life you have now, this why you have no fear now. Can too be something you had for a passion in past life that you were really good at that one easily take to heart in the next. Maybe you were an athleith? You could go and to a professional past life session or you could try one of those on you tube if you like.

Thank you for sharing this, I love to hear these kind of experiences =)
Old 22-02-2021, 09:41 PM
Knower

First,to state my own case, I obtained information by psychic means leading me to believe that I was a Customs officer before the Second World War, co-opted into the Wehrmacht as an auxiliary frontier guard, and fell for Germany at Lourdes in June 1942, reborn in February 1944 in Britain.

That being said, the important thing at the start of your search is firm belief in reincarnation. One of the best examples of a Second World War serviceman (American), without doubt reborn, can be seen in a 10-minute YouTube video entitled, "The boy proved that he was a pilot 80 years ago."

From when I was about five we had black and white television. Before the afternoon programmes began there would be several hours of old film clips shown, particularly from the recent war period. I remembered the German leaders, I couldn't care less about the British, and would cheer and wave at the screen upon seeing the German fighting forces, Army, Kriegsmarine, Luftwaffe, SS, all of them.

From that age my mother used to say, "There's definitely something wrong with that boy", but years later when I understood and tried to explain to her about reincarnation, being a strong Baptist she would not hear of such a thing and having a son like me soured our relationship to the end. I mean, your British husband fought in the tank corps in Belgium and Germany, you his wife lived in London during the Blitz, and your first born was a son like that. "I hate you. You and your Germanic ways."

Why did I come back as British? I have some theories but whether they are valid I have no idea. According to my historic DNA in this life I have more German blood (50 percent) than British (8 percent) and so there is a start to my quandary. A few years ago when my daughter became very interested in reincarnation and allied ideas we went to a palmist. After my daughter's reading the palmist took my hand and gave me a reading I hadn't intended to have.
"Now that is interesting," she said indicating a small pattern of lines between thumb and forefinger, "You were not happy about this birth and tried to die in the womb but They insisted. How do you feel about that?"
Old 23-02-2021, 12:49 AM
Wow, Untersberg! Fascinating story!
Thank you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru