Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-08-2015, 12:30 AM
Knower
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Aquahorse,
In retrospect of human nature, the energy of one single human being can do very little to influence the planet Earth. It is only by combining your energy with those who would support you that you are going to have a visible result in terms of change. Every individual can make a difference, if that difference is put in the right place at the right time, and in the right way.
The organism that is the Earth has its own repertoire of responses to human activity upon its surface. If it detects an imbalance it will simply act to rebalance itself through its own energy momentum and movement. A shift in certain pressures, gasses and charged energies from one location to another.
-Sparrow
Yaho! ^_^ There are some things I don't quite understand and ask if you could please elaborate. First, what do you mean by human nature? The outer personality? Second, where does the energy of one human being come from and why does it have to do 'very little'? Why does it have to do anything? If every individual can make a difference, then wouldn't that mean one human being is not doing "very little" but making a visible result? Thirdly, are not human bodies literally apart of the Earth making us responsible for its condition? And so sometimes when certain people detect an imbalance, don't they not try to re-balance the energy momentum and movement? Anyway, my beloved, that is all I wanted to ask for now. Thank you!
Old 04-08-2015, 01:49 AM
Guide

Please elucidate the thought structure of one living these ways

Quote:

Dear Justin,

Good it is once again to deliver a word or two upon the table of wisdom upon which you dine.

[...] but simply your thought structure at your present biological age would simply not allow you to do this. [...]

A living rainbow body is simply a human term and description for a spirit that has become so close in proximity with the biological counterpart that your very skin will became illuminate and almost transparent. This is because every single biological cell is immersed within its connection with your spirit omnipresence. You will walk around with a constant smile on your face and exist in complete bliss regardless of events occurring around you. To do this you must master every single last thought that you observe in your consciousness which is processed through your biological brain. You must ascend your thoughts to a vibration that would allow your spirit consciousness to connect and access more of your biological matrix. You would stop trying to become a God, and simply know you were God.

As for your healing completion. For as long as you feel you have something that requires healing, your healing process will inevitably continue.

-Sparrow
Old 04-08-2015, 02:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenofthrees
Yaho! ^_^ There are some things I don't quite understand and ask if you could please elaborate. First, what do you mean by human nature? The outer personality? Second, where does the energy of one human being come from and why does it have to do 'very little'? Why does it have to do anything? If every individual can make a difference, then wouldn't that mean one human being is not doing "very little" but making a visible result? Thirdly, are not human bodies literally apart of the Earth making us responsible for its condition? And so sometimes when certain people detect an imbalance, don't they not try to re-balance the energy momentum and movement? Anyway, my beloved, that is all I wanted to ask for now. Thank you!

Quote:
First, what do you mean by human nature? The outer personality?

Dear Seveonofthrees,

In the context of the reference highlighted, it is meaning the energy output and observable field of influence generally produced by a singular biological human individual in relation to the receptivity of the planetary organism Earth. Human beings have been observed for millions of years, and their field of influence is both measurable and predictable in accordance with learnt behaviours and patterns of thought, as well as their present vibratory output and the ability for that vibration to impact the vibrations of other life forms.

Quote:
Second, where does the energy of one human being come from and why does it have to do 'very little'? If every individual can make a difference, then wouldn't that mean one human being is not doing "very little" but making a visible result?

Again, it is about you understanding the context of the information and the question which was originally asked. Yes, every individual can make a difference, and you can pat yourself on the back and wear a beaming smile for doing 'your bit' for 'the planet', but for those who are actually observing the ten thousand year cycles and processes of the planet organism Earth as a cosmic planetary body, a singular biological human sphere of influence has little significance. This does not have to injure your ego, it is simply that, as other species of animal upon the Earth teach you, your sphere of success and efficiency increase profoundly in numbers. Ants teach you this. Ocean fish teach you this and hunting predator mammals teach you this. If you wish to broaden your sphere of influence and impact - join forces.

Human beings are being watched from the day they are born to the day they transition to the etheric realms. While it is very true and accurate that the actions of a single being always produces a cascading network of influence, as I myself observe on this quaint forum, it has been observed by those watching humanity that most do not create enough momentum in their lifetime to actually impact the planetary organism Earth. Of course you may argue and debate that such a person may change the lives of many, or help alter some human law or other human value structure, but that is only your own human species sphere of influence, not that of the planetary structure and organism itself and how it interacts with other planetary bodies. Praying each night into the ether world willing the planet organism Earth to spin in a completely new trajectory will not simply make it so, no matter how spiritual you think you are.

Quote:
Why does it have to do anything?
Most human beings do not, that is why woodland still continue to be flattened and oceans still continue to be contaminated. Greedy corporations do not see a single voice of reason, but they will an army of activists united with a singular purpose.

Quote:
Thirdly, are not human bodies literally apart of the Earth making us responsible for its condition? And so sometimes when certain people detect an imbalance, don't they not try to re-balance the energy momentum and movement?

Yes human genetics are part of the Earth, and yes they are partly responsible for the condition within its sphere of influence. Again, the message here is understanding your sphere of influence and what it is you are actually attempting to change. You as a human being may be able to perceive what you deem as an imbalance in mother Earth, but in actual fact it is merely part of a process it is going through for its own ultimate benefit. It is also my point previously made that a single human mind simply cannot alter the destiny and energy momentum of an entire planetary body travelling through the solar system. It can however impact human culture and human destiny within an appropriate momentum field, as has been observed for millions of years. This truth is not going to change any time soon.

Quote:
Anyway, my beloved, that is all I wanted to ask for now. Thank you!

In terms of that which you did not understand, I trust this has been adequately addressed for you.
Beam your smile in the celebration of life.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 04-08-2015, 03:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Please elucidate the thought structure of one living these ways

Dear Justin,

There is no thought structure in such a one. That is my point. If they are holding onto thoughts, those thoughts hold onto them and anchor them to human ego and reality. Those in human state who have been able to bilocate were only able to do so fleetingly. Being able to do this does not make you a ‘better person’ either, or more ‘spiritually advanced’. That again is simply human ego. All spirit can bilocate in any event.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 04-08-2015, 06:26 AM
Master
Fish

Hi Sparrow.
Nice to see you here again.
I have something I was wondering if you could comment on/had any words to share about.
I'ts not a very nice subject but it's been on my mind for a long time now.
The aids hiv virus it seemed to just come out of the blue.
Iv'e never really got my head around it.
If in fact there is any thing to get your head around it really freaked me out.
I did not physically catch it but it really done my head in and I still have the scares.
Old 04-08-2015, 08:35 AM
Guide

Yes, I see. So would you please describe their consciousness, such as one living as a rainbow body. Such as the manifestation of Spirit so fully in consciousness "here." I do not see such ones as "better," it is what I want to do though. Although that has been a desire, I am shifting towards it happening naturally as you described, as that is how we do things in Qigong, at least after some time of "doing things on purpose," or what we call "making" [energy, posture, etc.]. There is a poem that goes something like, "First exercise Gong; later, Gong exercises you." Cooperating with a new breatharian friend I'm coming to more optimally actualize a reciprocal relationship of existence/me breathing as one, as best I can describe it here in words. I'm trying to express that I'm aware of the points you're mentioning; I've been studying so many of the main points you've been reemaphasizing over the years. Evolution is a path of service as well. I'm not trying to ascend above myself or others.

Though as always as you know these verbal words sometimes don't express the communication we try for exactly, if possible please see through to the core of what I am expressing to you, even if I myself am not yet aware of the deepest truth of it. Please be undeterred and deliver the deepest truth of facilitation you can, dear friend : )

Quote:
Dear Justin,

There is no thought structure in such a one. That is my point. If they are holding onto thoughts, those thoughts hold onto them and anchor them to human ego and reality. Those in human state who have been able to bilocate were only able to do so fleetingly. Being able to do this does not make you a ‘better person’ either, or more ‘spiritually advanced’. That again is simply human ego. All spirit can bilocate in any event.

-Sparrow
Old 07-08-2015, 04:29 AM
Aquahorse

With much joy and broad smile, I will say how wonderful it is to know you have returned with your gift of your words enlighten us, as well as open us beyond the walls we have created.

Thank you so much for honoring me with your reply. Hope you will find joy and love in returning to us. You are many Blessings to so many here and to me.
Old 15-08-2015, 01:40 AM
Guide

Quote:
Dear Justin,

-Sparrow

Dear sparrow, eternally one

Any reply you have given or might give is received with glowing gratitude. I wish to encourage you to relax your apparent perception and/or emphasis of human limitation sometimes. Though indeed ego to "advance," "ascend" or "improve" can inhibit and disharmonize one's surface consciousness, though hulan society is confounded in so many places and this influences all that is, these times are great opportunities for encouragement. Encouragement in what way or direction of course is up to the speaker, yet let us speak more of what is than what is not,
For community, such is of what some call awakening process of individuals.

Yet here i was merely, when was it, perhaps 5 or 6 months ago, still after many years wishing to "leave" the planet, i invite you to look at what has changed and what impeti in this persona has led this one To change. After all, from a common human perspective, aspiring for good is splendid. So after releasing "so much, other" energy/ies and knowing from the inside and outside, until all is unity, what we are, where we come from, and surrendering to embody that, it is not a far stretch to let go of structure for consciousness or the difference between solidity, fluidity and light flow, to be happy, to live in love
And light as a cloud lives, without effort and with Vigour and Life. Let us shift our attention to the open-Source possibilities of existence.

All is one, Love here is love of all, may that be in you
Old 10-09-2015, 10:21 AM
Guide

Then dear friend and brother, would you please describe a consciousness of a rainbow-body being? Human, otherwise, any and all.
Old 15-09-2015, 04:14 AM
Deactivated Account

Dear SGS,

If you are still around, how does one go about choosing a way of living/work, and making a living in this world, such that my loved ones and I do not have to want for anything?

Thank you.