Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 12-10-2023, 10:01 PM
Pathfinder

Explosive head syndrome

Hey I thought I would like to ask a medium for advice on this, Has anyone experienced explosive head syndrome? I have recently been suffering with this it is like a sudden loud explosion when I am about to drift if to sleep, or I hear a loud knocking on a door but no one else hears it only me, enough to startle me, I have jumped out of bed searching where it came from but nothing, I have no history of mental health, I was scared at first, but I am not anymore, I am able to allow it to come and go being able to re settle, but I am wondering if it is connected to my self discovery through my spiritual awakening? I have been trying to find myself and connecting inwards, I had some strange experiences as a child, It only happens as I am about to drift of to sleep, sometimes I feel there’s a presence in the room, but there has been no one there physically, I just don’t know why it happens, is this normal?
Old 13-10-2023, 07:20 AM
Pathfinder

The same thing happened to me once in about 2012, I went to bed and heard a very loud bang.
It was loud enough for me to look outside the house to see what had happened.
My parents lived in the same road then so I phoned them up to see what they thought it was but they never heard it.
I remember it clearly but never found out what it was.
Old 13-10-2023, 02:15 PM
Pathfinder

It is a strange phenomenon, it didn’t happen last night, I will keep a log if it happens again, I read something about ur inner self knocking on your door, from the unconscious.
Old 20-10-2023, 07:38 PM
Administrator
It could be that your Intuition is getting your Attention.

I think you have been having signs that Spirituality is growing but you have been ignoring them.

But before you go to bed it is quiet so you are able to Hear.

Namaste
Old 28-10-2023, 06:02 AM
Master

I get a situation in my head periodically that I find impossible to describe.
It's a split second 'episode' and happens frequently .
I honestly don't know how to describe it except it's like a feeling of maybe a popped balloon but on a lower noise level and no pain or discomfort .
Old 28-10-2023, 11:46 AM
Pathfinder

Yes it is a strange phenomenon, I was also reading about Hypnagogic hallucinations, that can involve visual, auditory, or physical sensations, and can be quite intense and realistic. Although harmless and not related to any kind of mental health, as they only occur during the sleep process, it may explain my experience I had last night drifting of to sleep, which I posted in dreams section. But like I also stated there the phenomenon could actually be understood if we look at it from a psychic intuitive level, like in this link - https://youtu.be/_vcPy9UBEVM?feature=shared

https://serendipstudio.org/exchange/...ther-realities
Old 28-10-2023, 12:06 PM
Master

I suppose in Victorian times that was when they used to chisel out a square about an inch of your skull to release the pressure LOL...
I'd rather just put up with the sensation...
As you say, harmless .
Old 28-10-2023, 10:48 PM
Master
Think that is called trepanning,they have found it on skulls from ancient Egypt.(to the original query there is a phenomena mentioned by Castaneda befor certain altered states begin that starts with what feels and sounds like a dry twig snapping above the back of mouth in head)
Old 30-10-2023, 07:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
Think that is called trepanning,they have found it on skulls from ancient Egypt.(to the original query there is a phenomena mentioned by Castaneda befor certain altered states begin that starts with what feels and sounds like a dry twig snapping above the back of mouth in head)
Is there ???
But no, mines definatly all over my head and crown I would say above the ears...
No sensation at back of mouth ?
But snapping twig ?
Hmmmm , could be what I would describe as a muted electronic sound of a snapping twig.
Or ars you talking about when they chisel your skull out ?
Old 02-11-2023, 12:32 AM
Pathfinder

That just sounds so horrific, I suffer with trigeminal neuralgia my neurologist says, it can b so unbearable, not the head but facial pain so excruciating, to a point I literally feel like someone is squeezing my facial skull to collapse, they prescribed epilepsy medication, but the side effects are not good! It comes to a point one has to just be alone and deal with the pain, I don’t do medication anymore, it just sry I cannot think of the word, but I mean when it comes back again and again. Hmm but seriously I wouldn’t mind someone drilling a whole in my skull at that point, it’s almost like well what can be worse when u already feel it happening! Just maybe we hit the nail on the head, why we have these experiences? Maybe it is associated to our past life who knows!