Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-10-2021, 06:38 PM
traceyacey12

Do we only get lucky (in alignment) when we're awakening?

Hi everyone,

In your experience, do we get sort of lucky (aligned with the universe) only when we are awakening or is it all the time?As of right now I'm thinking that things sort of align for you without much from your part when you are in the thick of awakening (when it's hard). Otherwise, when things are ok, you just have to put the effort in for yourself. What do you think?

Thanks in advance for your help. Really appreciate it :)
Old 20-10-2021, 03:39 AM
Master

Lucky

If we are sincere,genuine,honest,diligent,vigilant in our seeking ,we would be lucky as said n expected by you.
Old 20-10-2021, 11:39 AM
Guide
Humility brings luck.
Old 20-10-2021, 12:46 PM
Master
First of all, it's not really putting in the effort as in doing something you don't really want and it being hard work. It can be hard work at times but it comes from an inner urge and drive to evolve, grow and learn.
I think that in a way this is innate to humans to have that curiosity and drive. Without that we'd still be running around in animal hides and be without language except for guttural sounds.

So that's why you do it, it comes from within and often goes hand in hand with a certain curiosity too. "What would happen if..." and "I wonder what it would be like to be/have/do...."

As for alignment, I don't think that can come without being at least a little awake. Without that you wouldn't be aware, you'd not feel or notice anything.
When (more) awakened you do.
That's not to say Spirit leave you to your own devices entirely if you're not awakened yet. You then can have these things happen that are good to you, or even save your life at times, and say that it was coincidence. While in actual fact it was your Guardian Angel protection you and making sure XYZ didn't happen to you as this wasn't part of your Soul plan.
I think when unawakened for the most part you call it coincidence or shrug it off, or don't even really notice the Divine intervention & help, or some may even call it a miracle, which is something done by an external power.
Also, I believe the not-so-awakened seek it in the external. So they do know there's something more (almost everyone does) and call on Mary, light a candle before a statue of her, call on a saint when they lost something or another saint for a safe trip and so on.
The difference is that when more awakened you feel it more on the inside, you begin to feel the connection for real. So it shifts from an external thing you do to feeling it on the inside.

The good thing is that once you begin to feel that, become more awakened, you can get higher and higher. You begin to evolve and begin leaning towards 5D.
When enough people are like that, a critical mass, mankind can begin to follow and others will more easily wake up as well as they too get touched by the light.
Ascension.
Old 20-10-2021, 01:14 PM
Well, for me? I say always, being simply still, quiet, expanding my awareness and allowing the peace or Presence
that is all around us and in us to be felt is how we feel connected, in the flow,
in alignment with the Powers That Be, by many names.
(Love, peace, intuition, happiness, patience... )
No big Awakening.

Luck is not a word I personally would apply.
It's pausing in stillness and feeling -(not thinking about anything).
Oh, like going to the beach and laying on your towel with a smile and soaking in all that is around you...sun,
warmth, the gulls, the smells ...ahhh.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-10-2021, 02:38 PM
Master
The alignment … what is it, other than simply melding head with heart, in resonance with the love (bliss) current? Moment to moment to moment.

Once thoughts rest, pristine awareness emerges, unfettered, uncontaminated, humming with magnetised potential. We abide therein. In time stretched stillness.

Ah! Did I merely rephrase what has been already said? Like Oscar Wilde is said to have said ‘I was born too late to be original!’
Old 20-10-2021, 02:54 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
Humility brings luck.
Green1,

This I really like….thank you….:). Humility has no expectations….it is a surrender of the ego and permits us to see and experience that which is greater than ourselves.
Old 20-10-2021, 03:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
In your experience, do we get sort of lucky (aligned with the universe) only when we are awakening or is it all the time?
I would say it is 'all the time'. There have been times I did not understand things so I would dismiss them and the 'ability' but it would later manifest 'itself' in other ways.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 20-10-2021, 03:22 PM
Master
Hello,

I will say that those with a good outlook on life are happy and very lucky. Those with a poor outlook on life are miserable and very unlucky.

If you define awakened as a person who understands what we choose to think we create then yes awakening is important for well being. However in real life we are constantly awakening to greater realities. Awakening is a never ending process. There is always more to learn and appreciate.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-10-2021, 03:26 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Green1,

This I really like….thank you….:). Humility has no expectations….it is a surrender of the ego and permits us to see and experience that which is greater than ourselves.

You're welcome! What you say is so true!