Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 02-10-2021, 08:19 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher

yes I too agree with Native spirit. and what the rest too say. i think with meditation it will loose you up so you won t have that mental wall there (as in trying to get pregnant but don't end up like it, only when first relaxing like miss Hepburn say, I think everyone got good points)
asearcher,

Wow thank you for explaining your experiences and situation to me

I can understand where you're coming from when you mention about the poor child who died in the house, it's not at all nice to feel wat you had felt.

I had something related when I went with a friend of mine to a magnificent castle somewhere in Suffolk (I cannot remember what it's called) and it was a lovely sunny day, I remember saying jokingly to my friend 'it's so nice here, I could live here'
We then went round to the back, or the side and there was this building, my friend walked towards it, but I sensed something purely evil and sinister emanating from it
Back then when I was less developed, I used to call such situations evil/sinister and I clearly remember saying to my friend 'that's evil, I'm not going in there'.
She was open to my sensing things. but didn't sense anything herself, she asked me if I was sure, and said that we could just take a look inside, but I was terrified, finally she managed to convince me to go inside.
Inside I was very tense and nervous and didn't enjoy it at all, it turns out it was servants quarters, so something terrible must have occurred there.

I never found out what it was that had happened, as I wasn't as aware as later on in life.

I do completely understand when you say that you felt scared that it will be too much for you, for I've sometimes felt like that.

I did actually live somewhere where it was like living in another 'realm/dimension' and I could always sense something pulling me at the edge of my mind/this world maybe?
The pull was strong, and interestingly enough, I had the feeling that if I went towards the pull of this energy, I'd end up over the edge and not be able to return to life...?
There was a small swimming pool back in the garden which was out of bounds (we rented the house) and I always got the feeling that some poor soul had drowned in there.
A few times the curtains of my bedroom moved when the window was shut and it wasn't a windy day, and when I used to smoke outside, I often saw an image of some kind of a coach but from either the 18th or 19th century, it was all white and I had a very strong feeling that it had criminals inside that were being transported.
It was a very weird house with a very weird energy, but it was a tricky and deceptive energy and still strange.

Of course I'd prefer not to go back to that kind of sensing, however, thank you for saying that it will come back to me and thank you again for telling me of your experiences

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 02-10-2021 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 05-10-2021, 02:28 PM
asearcher

Hi, you're welcome, thank you too - I enjoy reading your own experiences.
Old 06-10-2021, 12:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melantha77
I've tried to come on here and interact but I find it difficult, and I don't like this, I also don't like the fact that what I used to be able to do has all gone from me.

The problem is this has been happening gradually so I cannot give exact information over what has caused this, but I'd like to get back to how I used to be before.

Is this normal and is there any hope for me ?
I hope I am not quoting to much here but it seems to be needed.
I am in the same position as you right now. One day I got so frustrated I asked, almost demanded to the heavens that I become spiritual again. Like I was before. I needed time to myself, to find myself once again. Be grateful for all the miracles. Even if you're having a slow time in your journey.

Last edited by hallow : 06-10-2021 at 01:01 AM.
Old 06-10-2021, 10:45 AM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I am in the same position as you right now. One day I got so frustrated I asked, almost demanded to the heavens that I become spiritual again. Like I was before. I needed time to myself, to find myself once again. Be grateful for all the miracles. Even if you're having a slow time in your journey.

Hello Hallow,

Don't you find that when we have a slow time in our journey, that you are referring to, it is an indication that a big change is preparing on our path? Like when a seed of a plant needs all its energy in making its roots before the stem comes out of it. Or a caterpillar needing to hibernate in its cocoon to become a butterfly?

Regards,
Old 06-10-2021, 11:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Hallow,

Don't you find that when we have a slow time in our journey, that you are referring to, it is an indication that a big change is preparing on our path? Like when a seed of a plant needs all its energy in making its roots before the stem comes out of it. Or a caterpillar needing to hibernate in its cocoon to become a butterfly?

Regards,
I never thought of it that way, but that's exactly correct.
Old 07-10-2021, 02:07 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow

Hello hallo,

Yes I see what you mean and I appear to be going through some changes in my life, for the better, and of course you're absolutely spot on when you say be grateful for all the miracles.
Thank you for your message and we'll both get there someday
Old 07-10-2021, 02:10 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Hallow,

Regards,

Hmmm I'd thought about it like that, it does seem like things are happening, but of course at a much slower pace, that what the ego demands
of course ego is...well ego, but it'd be better to let go of all of this and just relax, enjoy life and just BE
Things will then happen...