Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 16-07-2021, 04:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
I see healing in a similar way as Native.

While reading “Braiding Sweetgrass” by Robin Wall Kimmerer, who is a Native American botanist, I saw a larger area of healing studies. She addresses the idea of plants as medicine; what is new, what has been forgotten.

"what has been forgotten" is something I resonate with. I seem to thrive on bring out the 'old' wisdoms for their 'truths'.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 17-07-2021, 03:59 AM
Master
Thinking of Native Spirits Nettles:

A few years ago, I cut down 3 bean stalks in my front yard. One of the stalks was over 17 feet tall with a 22 inch waist!

Last year, much to my dismay, a bean stalk started growing in my backyard. Actually, it was 2 bean stalks growing very closely together. They got about 7 feet tall and to my surprise, did not loose any of their leaves during the
Winter.

Where the two bean stalks are growing is a bottle tree. That tree is part of three bottle trees I had bought at the same time. None of the trees were doing very good till this year. The bottle tree that is doing real well, is about twice the size of the other bottle trees and is growing with the bean stalks.

I recently came to realize the bean stalks make great companions for other plants such as my Bottle tree. One of the other bean plants is doing a lot better. She has about 10-12 bean stalks growing around her.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 17-07-2021, 04:03 AM
Master
As I note about my Bean stalks:

The bean stalks that were growing in my front yard had a lot of pigeons living nearby in a palm tree. They had nests in the palm tree and raised their babies. When I cut those bean stalks down, a hawk would come and feast on the pigeons. When the bean stalks started to grow in my backyard, the hawk left the pigeons alone.

I suspect, the beanstalks protect the pigeons.

Old 17-07-2021, 04:06 AM
Master
My Bean Stalks:

My beanstalks are giant castor beans.
I am fascinated by castor beans.

All of the bean plant are poisonous. Somehow, somebody 'discovered' the oil from the bean was curative. I always have wondered how that discovery must have come about.

Old 17-07-2021, 09:09 AM
Pathfinder

Hey Bigjohn I read your posts with fascination and reading about the beanstalks was truly fascinating.
I love interesting facts.

Blessed be
Old 17-07-2021, 09:09 AM
Pathfinder

I am reading up on healing and herbology....there is so much on this....I am learning more and more each day and it has truly opened my eyes to the way I see the world and the peoples behaviour.

It would be great if there were more healers in the world.

Blessed be
Old 17-07-2021, 03:26 PM
Master
I would say there are 'more healers' in the World...... they just don't know it or been 'allowed' to express their healing abilities.

I look at the simplest of 'healings' a person can 'dispense' is saying 'Hello', etc. Friendship, from my viewpoint, is an important healing aspect anybody can do. And then we get in to areas, we generally call 'healing'.

Old 21-07-2021, 05:39 AM
Master
I suspect Healings are intertwined with other things we classify as psychic phenomena. For me, it is hard to detach oneself from the psychic phenomena.

Old 23-07-2021, 05:47 AM
Master
In the far distant past: could some people in the community see Auras?
How long did it take them to correlate a certain color(s) in an Aura with certain illnesses?
And when they did do something to help the sick, did they 'see' the change in the Aura as a form of feedback as to how their healing skills were?

Being no records were maintained way back then, we can only speculate how they advanced with their healings.

Old 23-07-2021, 11:30 AM
Administrator
That is so true we can learn so much just by being still and Listening whether it being in Nature or as Wisdom from people gone by,
have you ever sat with your back resting against a tree, closing your eyes and truly Listen you will be amazed,
by what Inner knowledge we all hold

Namaste